Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

My braces are cuting my inner cheeks what should i do??

I have to get a root canal wed..any advice??
how's the pain..is it really bad?
Additional Details
they told me 2 take 1 Valium the night before and 2 an hour before the ...

I am having all 4 wisdom teeth extracted in 2 hours!?
Freaking out slightly... I dont do well with pain =(

I have soft foods to eat, and am off work for a couple days.

Any words of "wisdom" for me Teehee!...

Best way to whiten your teeth?
Without having to take an uber expensive trip to a dentist?
Additional Details
I'm aware brushing works, for the dumb f u c k s ...

Trying to save some money on dental work, have any thoughts?
My neighbor Henry is real handy with tools and fixing things.
He said he could drill my bad tooth with his Black& Decker, and fill it with bondo. I am considering it, have any thoughts?...

Would you smile if you had very bad-ly aligned teeth?

Additional Details
well not everyone can affort treatments!!...

How do U get a gap in your teeth fixed?
Not that I have one but my friend does... she wants to get fixed before we get into our senior year in High School. Her gap is like little in her two front teeth.
So does anyone know a solution ...

Poll: How many of you actually floss your teeth daily?
be honest!...

O.K. My brother and I were eating earlier and both of us burned our tongues. This got me thinking:

If you burn yourself badly enough on other parts of your body, you could loose all sensation on those parts.

My question is: Do your taste buds loose sensation if
a) they ...

Help i have bad breath?
I have really bad breath and I've tried everything to get rid if it.

I brush my teeth up to 4 times a day, I floss twice and I use mouthwash as often as I can through out the day. I&#...

White spot on my throat!??
Well its like.right above my tonsil. not on my tonsil. and it burns. and its all red around it. its been there a few days now. what could it be??
Additional Details

Throbbing toothache!!?
i have really bad toothache and can't get an appointment at the dentist until next week. what can i do to relieve the pain? it keeps me awake most of the night and is driving me mad.please help....

Is going to the dentist really that bad and scary???

How do i get my enamel back in my teeth?
I've used so many whitestrips already that my teeth look transparente! Is there any toothpaste, mouthwash, or treatment I can use?...

My dad said i might need a brace, what do you think? (pic included)?
http://www.ag.state.oh.u
They look fine to ...

What happens if I use a whole box of crest white strips at one time?

Additional Details
I meant if i kept putting the strips on one after another not all of them on my teeth at one time....

Do listerine whitening strips really work?
They are pretty expensive so I only want to pay money for them if they really do whiten. DO THEY REALLY NOTICEABLY WHITEN YOUR TEETH IN 2 WEEKS AS THE BOX STATES? thanks in advance!...

When getting your wisdom teeth removed, do you have to go under Anesthesia or can they give you somthing else?
I'm a smoker and I'm afraid of what might happen.
I don't want to tell them im smoker because then my parents might find ...

What can i do for a toothache painkillers aint workin!!!!?

I cant afford to go to the dentist how do i get rid of a tooth pain?

Ava L
Is 15 a little old to be getting braces?
Ok so i'm 15 years old and finishing my freshman year of high school. Most of my friends are getting their braces off now, but im just now getting mine on this summer. I feel kind of stupid not getting braces on untill now, so is 15 a little old to be getting them?

bay-bee g
no, i don't think your too old to get braces. i was 16 or 17 when i got mine on... all that matters is that you're getting your teeth straighten up!

HLD RN
No way! The whole goal is to straighten your teeth......My mom didn't get braces until she was 45!

Radar
Rating
i was 19

me, me, and me
nope.... i'm 21 and i've had my braces for about a month!.....

yeeblazer
never too old it will be worth it when they are off and your teeth look good, you will not even care that you ever had them on...

courtney r
Rating
i think that to old to have braces is 247! and not a day over!

autumn attack!
no, my mom had them when she was 43! =]
dont worry about it.
your teeth will look gorgeous in no time.

x23xlaurenx32x
Rating
I felt the same way. My dentist told me that i needed braces a couple of months ago and i am 15. I was so mad that they didnt just tell me i needed braces earlier because all my friends got them on when they were 13.

I ended up choosing invisalign instead, but i still feel weird about having them

Slim Shady
My friend just got his braces and he's 17!

Mars
nope, not at all! some adults still wear them

abhijit m
Rating
Frankly speaking , thers no age limit. Having said that the earlier the better. Ur still young, ur bone is still elastic & will remain elastic throughout ur teens. There is practically no difference bet u & a 12 yr old.Yes some treatment can not be carried out at this age, like if u need upper jaw expansion. Otherwise only teeth movements can be carried out very easily.

If ur feeling stupid that u didnt do it earlier, its all in ur mind. so discard that thought process & get going man!!!

zanessa<3
I don't think so, many adults have braces. Lots of people at my high school have them. I am 15 and also getting them this summer, so don't feel stupid because many people in high school have them.

luzmatos34
Rating
I dont think so.I am 36yrs old and I wish I would have gotten them when I was your age.Dont let nobody make you feel stupied cause in the long run youll be glad you got them.

jessica lucas.
tom cruise has or had braces

Vesper
Rating
you're never too old to get braces but if you the longer you wait the more embarrassing it might feel. You should get them now so you'll have a nice straight smile when you're out of highschool.

Sandra D
Rating
my mom is 47 and she just got her braces! no joke! people get them on at all ages and stages of there life.. dont worry they will look hot!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy