Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Why usa helps israil to fight muslims in arab countries?
for example philistin ,labenan and other arab ...

Re:wisdom teeth?
So if i go will i be put to sleep? (live in middlesrough UK). I assumed i would have to have injections. Also just looked on net and peoples faces look really bruised and swollen afterwards, does ...

If ur partner had bad breathe sometimes or even after they brush how would u go about telling them???
What if ur partner had a case of bad breathe even after they brush and it seems like they can help it how do u go about telling them????...

How do I take my own tooth out?
My back tooth is killing me and I can't afford the dentist....

Why do i have to brush my teeth?

Do Braces Hurt when u get them on?
Or after the braces r on .....or after about a week ...i only want answers from people who have had or have braces please because i'm going to get braces!...

How do I get dental work with no money or insurance?

Would you go to a Dentist with blood in his hair?

Braces?!!?!?!?!?!?
So I'm getting braces pretty soon. I wanna know how they put it in and will it hurt? I heard it hurts alot when they tighten your braces and you will feel pressure? I also have no idea what I ...

What illegal drugs make your teeth rot out? Does it happen rather quickly or gradually?

Ok im 46 and have braces on my teeth do you think im being vain?

Can I brush my teeth and use listerine before surgical wisdom teeth removal?
My procedure is in 2 hours. I forgot to ask the surgical dentist because it didn't really occur to me to ask until I woke up now. I know I can't eat 8 hours prior....

Do I loose my wisdom if i pull out wisdom teeth?
What if i dont get a wisdom teeth?...

I just got braces yeturday but my dentist only put it on the bottom...?
i just got braces yeturday but my dentist only put it on the bottom he said that in a couple of months he'll put on the top one's! is that ok?? i have siver braces (metal)...

Does cigarette smoking apart from ur health also affect ur teeth?

I have a toothache but can not afford to go to the dentist--any ideas?

Every morning i wake up with bad breath, what can i do?
i floss and brush my teeth everynight before bed, and every morning my breath is killer.

Im worried to talk to anyone, or even breathe near them till i brush again.

what could ...

Does anybody else have a sweet tooth?
iv got one made out of an ...

Why can't I afford to go to the dentist?
My Grandfather had false teeth, so did my Grandmother, yet I cannot afford them at £800. Why is this? And why does my dentist charge £28 to look at my teeth every six months?
Why do I have to ...

Does your face change when your wisdom teeth come out?
I'm 24. My dentist noticed my wisdon teeth were coming out on my last check up, and had some X rays done on mee. The reason I never noticed was because all 4 of them are coming out straight.

amber_cabe_n
If i had a tooth problem, and apply bleach to it what would happen?

servinbeats
u will die!!!! bleach should be nowhere near your mouth Einstein. use this guide for future reference.............

Bleach - for use in laundry
Toothpaste - for use in mouth
Food - also safe in mouth
Tooth problems - see a Dentist

lanks20032003
it would not help. Try biting on a onion for about 3 mins and see if it help. If it doesnt then it warrants u to go to a dentist before it hurts u further

osu_fanz
you would have a tooth problem and need posion control

TheOne
If you are stupid enough to ask a question like this then you should drink the whole bottle of bleach.

alanbp
Rating
Laundry bleach is a very dilute (5% ) solution of chlorine dissolved in water . Chlorine is a very powerful oxidizer and was used as a poison gas in WW1 ,and even in the dilute form will burn tissue . You should certainy not use it intraorally .

notsotweetone
Rating
You may kill some bacteria but it will not heal the problem and do not swallow it. If you feel you must use something use Hydrogen Peroxide or warm salt water. You also should call a Dentist, if you don't have insurance or money is tight try a dentsl college if any in your area. Good luck.

Jack Kerouac
Rating
to your tooth or to the bleach?

calypso925
make you sick

Dirtydog
I would advise against it...bleach will burn your mouth... if you have a tooth problem go to a dentist.. if you cant afford a dentist call one anyway as most dentist will work with you on a payment plan...

Karen
Bleach is not something you should put in your mouth. You will poison yourself.

kool-K
Rating
Hey are you sucidal or something? Dont put bleach in your mouth!

tomh311
i (and every dentist in america) use bleach in root canals everyday except in the dental office it's called sodium hypochlorite. it's used to sterilize the interior of the tooth.

midtownhazard
Rating
Peppermint Extract works great for pain, see doctor at earliest convenience tho

preacher55
You're in for one hell of a jolt of pain. A cavity or loose filling will not react kindly to the bleach.

Sam
If you write the problem down in ink on a piece of paper and apply bleach to the paper, the problem will disappear.

Do not try this in your mouth, though.

David
it would hurt ..... a lot.

Sarah K
Rating
no more tooth.
go see a dentist

C-Murda
Rating
you definately shouldnt put bleach in ur mouth. if u swallow that its not good for you. go to the dentist

KB
Rating
you can't swallow bleach. not a good idea to put it in your mouth. For tooth problems, your best bet is to see a DENTIST.

hell_in_a_handbasket
hurt like hell! depending on your problem...bleach will kill germs but will not stop cavities or rot. if you have an ache due to an impacted tooth it will not help....you really need to see a dentist. bleach diluted or undiluted can cause serious damage to your gums and inner mouth, if you swallow it it can cause terrible burns to your throat, esophagus and stomach...you will end up in the hospital...save yourself time, money and pain and go to an accredited dentist.

Alex
Rating
The bleach would certainly degenerate the surrounding gum tissue. It's hard to say what effect it would have on the enamel, but strong forms of chlorination such as bleach are very corrosive.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy