Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

POLL: How many times per day do you brush your teeth?
I do 3-4 ...

How much time do you brush your teeth everyday?

Do you brush your teeth everyday?
common be honest. what make you skip brushing your teeth the day you didn't....

Which is worse chewing or smoking?

Wisdom Teeth?
The dentist wants to pull out my wisdom teeth. Is this a wise thing to do? What's gonna happen if I leave 'em in, anyway? Any advice?! Past experiences??? Thanks :)...

What is the most annoying part of having braces?
I have braces for 2 months now and what annoys me the most is drooling all over my pillow at night. What's annoying you?...

When you get braces do you get shots??

Chipped tooth, can anything be done by dentist?
I have a chip in my front tooth, which I did when I was younger. It makes the tooth appear wonky and I hate it
My two front teeth are longer than the rest (yes,a biy like a rabbit)
Is ...

Gums bleeding...why?
when i brush my teeth, after brushing, my gums is always bleeding, and i think it causes bad breath sometimes. is it true?
and what should i do?...

17 years old, and still has 12 milk teeth. has anyone else got this? when should they fall out?
my daughters teeth wont align until the milk teeth are out, but theyre showing no signs of wobbling or aches. she has healthy teeth, just wants straight ones!! when should the milk teeth have fell ...

Will my wisdom teeth push my teeth closer together and close my gaps?
A person told me that when my wisdom teeth grow in they'll fill in all the gaps in my teeth, so now I'm really curious. My teeth are like all straight in a line and I only have just a ...

Is lemon juice god or bad for your teeth??

What color braces should I get?

Should I ask my dentist for a gown?
My dentist says I have a lot of dental work that needs to be done that would take too much time during regular office hours. So, I've been going late as he suggested. He's been doing a good ...

How do I stop a toothache from hurting so much?

Are you supposed to brush your teeth before you go to the dentist?

Broken Tooth?
I'm back home for the holidays and a piece of my lower back tooth has broken off. It's very sharp and rubbing against my tongue, but I can't go to the dentist until Wednesday when I ...

I keep having dreams of lossing my tooth. it happne 3-4 times a month. why is that? any specific reason?
is it due to stess? or any other reason. kikindly assist.
Additional Details
im 25. male. not a kid anymore obviously. an 'nope�...

How many toothbrushes do you have ?

Is 15 a little old to be getting braces?
Ok so i'm 15 years old and finishing my freshman year of high school. Most of my friends are getting their braces off now, but im just now getting mine on this summer. I feel kind of stupid not ...

Apollo
If I have a dream about all my teeth falling out; what does it mean?
Will your answer change if there was blood coming from any other orifice?

lalalalalalalalala
it means you're a werewolf

wayne g
you need to get a better socail life and then you might start dreaming of going to the pub or going on holiday

Trixi
It indicates financial problems.

dimples
someone in ur family or someone u know is gonna die

keysyboy
it means you are sleeping

richard g
you wil be toothless

mintaeo
Rating
It signifies communication problems, whether with someone or in general.

I like to think this intepretation is rather true for me cos i got it when I quarrelled with my sister cause we totally just couldnt communicate during that period of time.

Gugloo
If i explain it in the view of eastern dreams explanation then its a very bad dream. you'll have live longer then your children. (they all will die in your life)

mikhal k
Rating
dreaming of teeth means someone you know or love ,will die.this happens every time i`ve dreamt of teeth,so i bought a book on dreams.and sure enough that was the answer.from mikhal in israel.

YUM MUM
I have been told that dreaming of yr teeth falling out usually means you are worried of how others 'see' you. ie too fat, too thin, ugly etc etc

Dr. H
Rating
Maybe you're just fearful of losing your teeth. Or maybe you are having a toothache and you are worried. I wouldn't worry too much about the dream. I have really weird dreams all of the time. Just make sure you go to the dentist regularly for checkups and cleanings and you should be fine. Good luck!

Wheelebin
Rating
Sounds weird to me.

alex m
it means that you should definately cancel your proposed bout with joe calzaghe

ALAN Q
Losing teeth usually means that we are afraid of, or perceiving, that we are losing our defences or potency in some way. If blood comes from other orifices, it may mean that we are seeing ourselves taking on female characteristics, maybe.

Karljt
Rating
What a BOOOORING question

kimmys
Rating
Teeth
1. False or disembodied teeth portend the breakdown of an important relationship in the dreamer's life—not necessarily a romantic one.
2. If the dreamer dreams of aching teeth, this could be a warning of future health problems, possibly involving the teeth but not necessarily. White and beautiful teeth, on the contrary, portend health and happiness.
3. Broken or decayed teeth imply the need for repair in some department of the dreamer's life. Look to other symbols in the dream to judge which one.
4. Dreaming of brushing your teeth implies making major and positive changes in your life.
Astrological parallel: Saturn

Fit babe2007
Rating
if there blood coming then nothing to worry about it..

but if no blood then someone in yr friends and family going to die sooner or latter

and also that sort of dreams mean u need to see ur dc about ur teeth that it i just got this info from book,, (dream )

nlj1520
Rating
I heard that it means that you are firghtened of losing your friends. The blood thing..........sounds stress related to me, especially if you remember the colours as vivid.

♣ My Brainhurts ♣
Rating
I have that dream every so often, but without the blood, and low and behold it always means that my yearly check up should have happened a few months previously. A sort of grim reminder if you like.

stressed
i use to get similiar dreams of losing my teeth....i read somewhere that someone you know is been dishonest with you...within a week i found this to be true.

its actually happened twice to me now.....

bmw2pete
Rating
Ive had the same dream now twice and it frightened me,

jessie
Rating
u worried about something?

vicky s
Rating
My brother as been having this dream for weeks so i looked it up in the meaning of dreams for him and it was so right it means insecure the feeling of being out of control of your life which is so true for his as his girlfriend is due with his 1st child this month and she is forever throwing him out and as been for months now so he comes and stays with me for a few weeks at a time then goes back then gets thrown out again, he really is very insecure about his life at the moment, and so lost about were he stands with this baby. so maybe you feel lost about somthing important in your life and just feel you have no control over things that are going on around you.

?
It's an anxiety dream and very common. It's sometimes teeth crumbling or falling out. Cars chasing you, trying to scream out but can't all mean the same.

YourDreamDoc
Rating
I would say losing control. if you see blood, that symbolize giving up as well.

You probably are losing confidence of some sort. that is why you dreamed that

JennyF
I have that dream all the time and I have nearly perfect teeth so it's not too likely to happen anytime soon. Weird! I heard that teeth coming out in your dream means either you have a secret desire for a baby or something bad will happen. Blood coming out for other orifices sounds menacing. Be careful. Maybe your mind is trying to warn you of something. Are things in your life going smoothly?

bumbleboi
It's a fear of loosing something that will change your life and force to rethink stuff that you take for granted.
You may also have a subconcoius fear that something about you is changing in a frightening way, it could be loosing hair, becoming older, getting your first mortgage. Dream symbols are never what they appear to be, it's more the feeling they inspire that is the key to the dream. Loosing all your teeth would be terrifying and signal a loss of control with a subsequent need to re-evaluate how to survive in this new state.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy