Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Does getting a Novocaine Shot at the dentist hurt?
I need you to provide this information as well: did they numb it with gel before hand for you, or not? Did it still hurt, or not?...

Toothache ........HELP!!?
went to the dentist because i chipped a piece of my tooth off......he filled the tooth the next day i was in so much pain......went back to the dentist and he said it must have been abcessed .........

How Does Aquafresh Toothpaste Always Come Out In Perfect Stripes??
We cut a tube open and its all jumbled inside one side is blue middle is white and other side is red how come it comes out perfect???...

What causes bad breath?
i would like to kno!!...

How can I whiten my teeth? it's really yellowish and i really think it looks nasty.. it's been annoying me...

Whitening your teeth..?
any at home remedies instead of using whitestrips?...

Braces off in ONE hour!!!??!!?
I get my braces off in an hourr!!!! Any last wordss???!! pleasee...and has your ortho ever made and appointment for you to get them off but you never got them off?? Pleasee H...

After braces comes retainers....?
sometimes you can get really cool colors and designs on your retainers, tell me about yours. (i have purple on the bottom and tiger stripes on the top)...

Wisdome teeth removal?
I have to get my wisdom teeth removed. There are only two of them in the upper jaw,either side. What I want to know is how much pain there was when anyone else had them removed (during and after)...

Lol i have braces and i smile alot but...?
sometimes if my lips are a little bit dry as my smile starts to go down my lips get stuck on top o fthe braces and it makes me look rediculous. i cant fix it with chapstick because i dont want to ...

Whitening your teeth???
What is the best brand of whitening strips or any other ways to whiten your teeth? It can be something at home or something you have to buy....

Do your gums bleed when you wash your teeth?
I wash my teeth regulary but they bleed alittle almost every other was. I wash once per day, twice if I remember at night. My dad washes teeth twice a day and has never flossed. He never get bleeding ...

Braces!!!!!?
does it hurt more if your teeth are really crooked and u get braces. does braces hurt in general like when do they hurt. im getting them next year and i am kinda nervous of the pain....

Absested tooth and pregnant !!!?
Okay i have an absested tooth in the very back of my mouth it is cracked open really bad and now it is really loose what should i do i cant go to the dentist because i cant find one in my area that ...

Why is my tooth sensitive to the cold? (even just refridgerated drinks)?
Just randomly & recently, my tooth became sensitive to the cold. I was drinking Orange juice this morning and it was bothering me. And now I just had Gatorade and it's bothering me...I haven&...

I have had a loose tooth for almost 2 years?
my dentist says its a baby tooth ( im in my 30's ) and it will fall out on its own, i can see the new tooth underneath which is clearly going rotten as obviously i cant get to it to brush it ...

What is a safe home remedy for a pregnant women with a toothache?
Because I'm to far along nothing can be done for me. I've procrastinated for to long and am now suffering the consinquinces!...

My filling has fallen out?
It really hurts! Can i have some sympathy please?...

How much do braces cost?
my daughter needs braces. i was wondering how much do you think it would cost? her 2 front teeth are shaped like this V but like wider there both facing the same way in other words. then the ones ...

Kind of gross, about wisdom teeth?
I got my wisdom teeth removed a week and a half ago. I now have what I call "skin flaps" on my gums that open and close. It makes it difficult to eat because food goes into them and I ...

kiki24
If I gargle bleach before I take saliva test will I pass?
I hit a blunt twice on tuesday. I have to take a saliva drug test on monday! If I drink alot of water and go to the gym to sweast, and gargle bleach right before I go will I pass? I hardly ever smoke. I am 5'4 and 167 lbs. Does it matter?
Additional Details
not with pure bleach!!!!!! also mix it with water!!!!! other people told me that is what they did

Jeff B
Rating
go buy a cleaning kit. bleach could damage ur tongue and ur body and make ur mouth look like michael jackson. drugs are bad ummkay.

asailor77
you will poison yuorself if you gargle with bleach! You are going to fail see if you can hold it off for a while.

moogle
Rating
bleach?! are u stupid
u will die if u do that

maybe gargle mouthwash but i don't know.. for sure

abfabmom1
No...it's not about what's in your mouth. It's about what's being produced by your system.

Honestly, I don't know how long it takes for pot to get out of your system, so I can't say whether or not you'll pass. If you're going to work for someone who's doing drug tests, though, you'll want to stop smoking, if you want to keep your job.

Baby boy on his way!
Gargling bleach will kill you. You cannot put that stuff in your mouth. There is no way to pass a saliva drug test, sorry. You can try drinking lots of water and exercising, but I don't think that will clean the drug out of your system, sorry. good luck.

Slartibartfast
Rating
If you gargle bleach, you will die. So... go ahead! You have my blessing, pothead.

iron.lungs420
Rating
you're ******, and would be even more ****** if you drank bleach.

lilbits
Rating
I dont think bleach will help...

Zooey
Rating
No, you have to swallow the bleach for it to work.

Lucy B Jeebers
Well, you'll be dead as a doornail, but you won't give a rip whether or not you passed or failed the screen. Also, just so you know, a 'clean out kit' won't help you if they give you a follow-up test, which we do sometimes--weed stays in your system the longest of any substance. And if they test your hair, your sunk. However, there is a ray of hope--most saliva tests are only valid for substances used within the past 24-48 hours. I'd take my chances and be up front. If you fail, you fail. Don't smoke.

FrAnK-iErO-lOvEr
HAHAHAHHAHA omg this made me laugh soo frieken hard. thanks, you just made my day. lololololololololololololololol

Deanna D
Rating
You can rip your tongue out and your still going to FAIL.

katydint
Do bleach and you might pass INTO THE NEXT LIFE.

Rating
I read something that says "urine tests have a longer detection period than that of saliva tests".

You are COMPLETELY SAFE. First of all, you're not a pot head. You took 2 puffs of a blunt on Tuesday, that stuff will be out of your system within 3-4 days. You could pass a urine test in that amount of time. And since saliva tests have a smaller detection period, that means you will pass your test by the time Monday comes around.

PS, who told you to gargle bleach???

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy