Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How can i whiten my teeth on my own?
What do you recommend, how do i use it and how effective is it?...

Going to the dentist after X years - help!?
I'm not scared of dentists, I just never got around to registering with a new one after leaving my home town when I was a teenager. Now I don't know where to start! I've heard stories ...

Why do we think that our NHS is the best in the world?
When I was in china I needed some work done on my teeth,
with a freind I visited the hospital and got an appointment the same day,all in all I had 3 visits which involved two fillings.
The H...

What do you think about flossing?
Before, or after you brush...plus mouth wash, where does that fit in?...

When you kiss some one if you wear braces?
Wouldn't it hurt and scratch them with the metal, because my braces often scratch my cheeks and make them bleed, so id have thought it was hurt a guy if i kissed him?...

The days after having wisdom teeth extracted...?
I am planning on having some wisdom teeth extracted tomorrow, and I know it's supposed to be extremely painful--at least, when the numbing wears off.

My main question is, however, ...

What colors for braces make your teeth look the whitest?
which colors should i avoid?

heres a pic of me:
http://de.tinypic.com/vi (BTW: i have really bad teeth in that pic. that was the first day i got braces, ...

Why is my tongue always dryin the morning

Was I wrong?..................?
Guys Iam faced in a huge problem. Guys today I went to the dentist in the morning for a checkup but I know if anything is wrong action might be used. But I was not prepared for anythng. When we ...

About braces???
well im gonna have to get braces soon sooo i was just wonderin... how will it be??
does it hurt???
my uncle says that if the doctor says ull have them for like 1 yr its always gonna be ...

Will Spacers hurt?
I am really neverous to get spacers. I have rather crowded teeth and I am worried that theese are going to be very painful. My friend says it is just like something stuck between your teeth. Is this ...

Braces question..people who have experience help?!?
im going to get braces
but i need to know a few questions
i live in the UK
so
would ceramic braces cost?
by the way im only 14
also should i get ceramic or metal???

My mouth smells disgusting?
Ok what's the deal here... I can brush my teeth every 30mins and it'll still smell putrid in a matter of minutes! I've tried mouth wash, but it doesn't work at all!!!
What...

My mates hav braces and i dont and im stareed to feel very left out what shall i do ?

Additional Details
and the thing is they make fun out of my boyfriend as well just because he hasn't got ...

What causes me to grind my teeth at night?

What is the best pain pill for a toothache?
I am currently taking Darvacet and its really not helping at all.....I have a appointment in the morning and need to ask him for a good one...PLEASE HELP!!!!...

I need go dentist since have not been there in 7 years and have no insurance so need know what best way to do.
my question is i want get cleaned and xrayed. but since i not have that much money if i have 2 or 3 cavities is it ok to have them whitened first then take care cavities one by one so it can fit my ...

How do i get chewing gum out of my jeans?
i have put them in the freezer and then tried to pick it off but it is too much like a smear. please ...

Is there a cure for loose teeth or is it the pliers?

I have a very painfull abcesed tooth.Where can I go to get it removed?I do not have any money or insuracne.?
Would the emerancy room remove it?...

Tedo
I have a hole in my teeth ...what should i do ????
it dosint pain but the dentis said i had to drill it up ....
i dont wana do the drilling for some months ... i have some personal reasons ... can anyone tell what i should eat ...and when to brush my teeth .. i do it once a day

sian
oh my god go to the dentist or you
will end up getting root canal treatment or worse

cdh_2010
Rating
go to a dentist

Ann Toozie
Definitely get it taken care of as soon as you can. Brush 2-3 times a day, especially your gums where they meet the teeth. If your gums bleed when you brush or floss, it could mean gum disease... which (believe it or not) has an effect on heart disease. (Bacteria get into your blood through damaged gums and they can settle inside your heart.) Flossing is even more important than brushing. The hole in your tooth is most likely caused by bacteria that have eaten away at the tooth. The longer you leave it, the more time they have to eat the tooth, get into the soft part inside, and multiply enough to cause real pain and dental problems. That means more drilling. I get my teeth checked and cleaned twice a year so I can catch cavities when they're new enough to treat easily.

dfksaturn2003
Rating
put an "ear" ring in it...

girl_here_k
u should get a filling

ICHOOSETOTELLTHETRUTH
Go get your channel locks and have a friend pull it show you a man.

redseagoddess
listen to your dentist
get it fixed asap
nice teeth are important
you are kinda cute it would be a shame if it fell out and you needed to get an implant you are too young for that

annie - rainbow goddess
eat on the other side, use a soft toothbrush and rinse with warm salt water twice a day. see a dentist at your earliest convenience.

Mickey Fangirl
Rating
just get it filled and get it over with... i had to get 5 1/2 teeth pulled the other day and i'm glad i got it over with!

got milker`s
FIRST AND FORE MOST GET RID OF THE GAY PICTURE OF YOU

♥cute~girl♥
You should brush TWICE a day, morning and night and floss once a day.

Get them fixed soon before you have to get your tooth pulled!!

If you don't take care of your teeth it will be hard to get girls to kiss you.

;)

tyger
Rating
You dont have to drill it, he has to fill it. Have him do this NOW! if you wait til it starts to hurt, you will wish you had taken this advice.

ms osagesacramento
brush your teeth twice a day and floss at least once. I do after each meal but that is just my preference. I suggest going to a dentist. He or she will help more than anyone on yahoo answers. Personal reasons for not drilling? Well have it pulled.

Cherriest
I would not recommend putting off getting a filling if you have decay in your tooth. If not treated the decay will only get larger and eventually spread into the nerve of the tooth causing infection. If the decay reaches the nerve of your tooth, a mere filling will no longer be adequate... rather, you will have to have a root canal and a crown performed which are both quite costly procedures. So, regardless of your personal reasons, get your tooth fixed as soon as possible.

As for recommended oral hygiene, you should be brushing 2-3 times per day using a soft toothbrush. You should always be flossing at least once per day.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy