Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I am getting braces thursday any advice ?
I got my spacers put on friday and this coming thursday i am getting my braces.Could anyone give me any helpful advice?...

I don't brush my teeth?
Is there a problem with that? Just because I refuse to become a sheep and follow the rest of society I'm suddenly "icky" and "eww". Make your own choices. Make your own lives!...

Any ideas about this toothache?
This one is strange.

I have toothache that only comes on at night (after 11pm) its gone by morning and throughout the rest of the day. Its not in just one tooth, but all the teeth on my ...

I have gaps in my teeth it so anoying ??
iam 15 and i wont a nile smile but i have gaps in my little gaps in my teeth .my mum and dentist say there lovely as there all equaly spased but i just hate themmmm.what can i do to close it up .?...

Is it a good or bad sign if my teath bleed when I brush them?
Well, they don't usually bleed, but some people tell me it's good and some say it's bad. I want to see what the majority thinks.
Additional Details

Does It hurt to get your tooth pulled out?
I am soooo scared! But I have to get it pulled out in order to get my braces on and I am so scared because it is really "in there"!!!...

When you get your braces off...?
I just got my braces off yesterday but just on the bottom,
I still have awhile on my tops which is perfectly fine,
anywho.
Do your teeth move when they take them off?
and will ...

Wisdom teeth cut out?! Too scared,thinking about canceling my appontment for the second time!?
I know the sooner the better,but i can't bring myself to doit!

So,should I just go ahead and make myself do it... or would it hurt to keep putting it off until way later?...

Is it bad to get braces at age 18?
i heard that is better if u get braces before you're 18....

My Teeth Hurt, Im serious, please help, Im going crazy!
Hello, I will be getting braces in two weeks well today they put these tiny little white things in my mouth, and the dentist did it reallyyyy hard, so now my one tooth is loose, but anyways it hurt ...

I have to go to the bathroom.what should i do?

How painful is it when the dentist takes out a wisdom tooth?

If u know that tomorrow u will die what u want to do in this 24 hour?

Could a sinus infection make your tooth hurt?
I had a sinus infection & a sensitive tooth. My dentist took an X-ray of the tooth & (big surprise) said he wanted to do a root canal because it looked like the root was starting to die. He ...

If you have a tooth out in the hospital, will they put you to sleep??

What can you use to disinfect a cut in your gums?

Does smoking weed cause yout teeth to turn yellow.?
does smoking marijuana no matter how you smoke it cause your teeth to turn yellow.

Who is scared of going to the dentist?
Even if they have around 18 years of expetience or so? ...

I am at work and was trying to push out a fart, but i ended taking a dump in my pants?

I'm getting Braces in two weeks.?
Does it hurt???????????
Help!!!P...

elilacorchid
I hav a very loose tooth how do i pull it out?
it is hanging off the gum and it is very painful wat do i do?

inlove
Rating
how old r u well ok u just twist it until pop it should just come out of ur gums it will bled for a second but wat u do is gargul warm salt water it tast nasty put tottaly takes the bloody tast out of ur mouth hope it helps

Tinadej
Rating
are you stupid? pull it out fast.

sallyannmoore@btinternet.com
Rating
Don't pull it out yourself because the dentist has special tools to do that. Go to your nearest hospital and get emergency treatment.

JanetB1
Give it a quick yank--no sense suggesting you grit your teeth lol.
Good luck. All else fails, go to your dentist.

hsmommy06
Rating
If you are too chicken or can't take the pain just go to the dentist and have them numb it and pull it.

c.curtis@att.net
It's not as painful if you use a dry towel to pull it out.

Suzanne B
Rating
go to the dentist

Tim
Rating
have someone punch you.

Kelli in FL
If it is that painful then you should go see your dentist and have him numb it and then you can pull it or you can let him pull it. If you don't want to go to the dentist then go to the store and get some Orajel because that will numb your gums long enough for you to pull it out.

oliver m
Rating
first of all, how old are you? is this a baby tooth were talking about? if its a permanent teeth then go to a dentist. if its a baby tooth well if you tough enough go ahead do it. it will only hurt.

Haley
Rating
continue wiggling it until it is completely loose, garle with salt water to reduce swelling.

lambchops5151
Rating
Lift it straight up--forcefully and quickly.

bigjoejoe2007
get some kite string and make a loop and put the loop around ur tooth then either find a kind hearted soul to pull on the other end of the string or tie it to a door and wait for some one to come in..... hope i anwsered ur ? thank u......

?!?
Rating
just yank it real fast like a bandaid

Val <3
Rating
you can either, go pull it out realy fast

or go 2 your dentist and it'll take like...5 min

IVF MD
Rating
You can try to physically remove it yourself, but if you have a dentist do it, it should be quicker and much less painful. People have done it both ways and it's just a matter of personal preference.

Max
just pull get it over with

juz an ordinary gal :)
Just yank it real fast! Or numb it with ice, or baby orajel.

hbf2828
Rating
All I can say is just pull it out fast, the slower you do it, the more it'll hurt

TheFutureMrs.BillKaulitz
Rating
take a paper towel wrap it around and twist and pull at the same time dosnt hurt as much

Kaitlyn
Well. I think that everyone ( as odd as it sounds ) enjoys the pain of pulling out your teeth. Maybe not so much for adults, but when I was losing teeth I loved playing with my teeth with my tongue until they popped out.

BUT, Quick and fast if it hurts that bad. Rinse with salt water after, its good for your mouth so I've been told.

Lindsey girl
Dental floss. Tie a knot around it and pull down.

Kittykat
Rating
if u pull it out fast u might seriously hurt urself. call ur dentist

eyebeeablessing2u
Rating
Go to your dentist.

Leilani
wow i havent lost a tooth in a long time. but what i used to do was when it was loose like u say it is i took my finger pointer and my thumb and gripped the bottom of the loose tooth and pinch your fingers together with ur tooth in the middle of it. its semi-quick and painless

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy