Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What are the chances I can go back to work the day after having my wisdom teeth pulled?
I'm getting all 4 of them removed tomorrow, and due to all the work I have, I really want to come back the day after and work the rest of the week. Some people say I can do it, others day I'...

Im getting braces and I want to know if it relly hertz! plz t3ll the truth.>>>>write az much az u can

Grinding Teeth...HELP PLEASE?
Help I am a terrible 'grinder' not only at night but also in the day. I am under a lot of stress just now and the grinding is so bad I have a sore neck, head pain, dizzyness and sore jaw ...

Bad breath?
what causes it and is there a way to eliminate it?...

Is it safe to get dental work done in Mexico?
Its sooooo much cheaper!
Additional Details
I need to have my wisdom teeth removed....

I have a hole in my teeth ...what should i do ????
it dosint pain but the dentis said i had to drill it up ....
i dont wana do the drilling for some months ... i have some personal reasons ... can anyone tell what i should eat ...and when to ...

I have to get all 4 wisdom teeth pulled out and I have no insurance?
I'm from New Jersey and I have 4 impacted wisdom teeth that need to be pulled out ASAP. I'm having terrible pain from the one tooth.I can barely eat or talk. I need an oral surgeon.I don...

What do you think about adults that have orthodontic braces?
I am in my mid 20's and I have braces!

I had them when I was 12 and now over a decade later I had to get them again.

Lucky for me though, I only have to wear them for 18 ...

Does anyone know why people's breath stink?
does brushing 3 times a day help? and goggling?...

I want my teeth whitened but cant afford the celeb prices!. does anyone no another good method?

Do braces hurt when i say braces i mean the ones on you teeth???

Can dentists write perscriptions for vicodin?

Does evrybody need to take off their wisdom teeth?

Where do you get a shot at when you get fillings?
Like,do you get a shot in you arm or gums?...

I accidentally wiped some Chia Pet seeds on my teeth. Should I scrape it off or trim it into various shapes?

How do I whiten my teeth without weakening them?
I heard crest white strips could weaken teeth? Is this true? Is there anyway i can whiten my teeth affectively without weakening them and without have surgury?...

How can i whiten my teeth on my own?
What do you recommend, how do i use it and how effective is it?...

Going to the dentist after X years - help!?
I'm not scared of dentists, I just never got around to registering with a new one after leaving my home town when I was a teenager. Now I don't know where to start! I've heard stories ...

Why do we think that our NHS is the best in the world?
When I was in china I needed some work done on my teeth,
with a freind I visited the hospital and got an appointment the same day,all in all I had 3 visits which involved two fillings.
The H...

What do you think about flossing?
Before, or after you brush...plus mouth wash, where does that fit in?...

Katie
I drank A LOT of listerine mouth wash and was realllly dizzy?
I drank a lot of Listerine mouth wash and was really dizzy. I went to bed like that being really dizzy and then I woke up with my mouth really dry and still really dizzy. I drank some water and went back to sleep, and I woke up a little dizzy, then I went back to sleep and I woke up fine.
Will I be okay?
My stomach hurts like HELL, and feel like I am gonna throw up, and I have headache, and i can bearly talk.
Additional Details
I'M ONLY 12

bumpusemt
Rating
Honey I suspect the dizzyness has nothing to do with the Listerine.

Gary H
Rating
Listerine is 21% alcohol. You're hung over.

Michelle - Dental Hygienist, USA
read the bottle before you use it.

tell your parents- they need to buy alcohol free mouthwash

call 911

Sheeeeeee
Rating
is there sacristy of water in your place?

smiley
You are one can short of a six pack. Thats whats really wrong with you!!

jilley
Listerine has alcohol in it. therefore, if you're not use to drinking alcohol and you consume some, chances are you'll get drunk, sleep and have a hang over.

so watch your "Listerine" intake!

also, if too much is consumed it can and will severely damage your internal organs.

Esmerelda
You were drunk. Listerine is mostly alcohol - that's why it kills germs. Welcome to the hangover.

zombiekilla45
Mouthwash has more alcohol in it than wine or beer so you might have a hangover from the stuff. How much did you drink? If you do it a lot beware it can do major damage to your internal organs. I saw an alcoholic on Intervention that was killing herself with the stuff. Don't drink anymore!!

ltlsparrow21
You consumed a lot of alcohol. Listerine has a high alcohol content. That is why it burns when you swish it in your mouth. It sounds like you got a little intoxicated.

Charlie
Rating
LOL.

Sticky Wicket
Rating
Why would you drink Listerine? It's a mouth wash not a beverage. Anyways ... you should be fine.

lg_ncsu
lol. Listerine has alcohol in it. You're probably just feeling the effects of that alcohol. Why did you drink A LOT of it in the first place? You're supposed to swish and spit!

Nicole Sohma
Rating
HAHAHA that is really funny
you know your not suppost to drink it.
lmao.
drink water, eat bread, and take a break from the mouth wash for a day or so.
hahaha
yea, you may have some effects from the alcohol in it.
lol
well, i hope you feel better
no more drinkin it
alright?
remember to spit it out.
drinking that stuff cant' be good for you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, April 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy