Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I know its not wise to do but whats the best way..?
.. to remove a tooth without going to the dentist?...

(Guys only) Do you think braces are hot?
I recently got braces and so I wanted to know what guys think....

HELP HELP HELP URGENT i just got a cavity and my teeth really hurt, i dont want to take pill,anyother options?
i just got a filling this morning
i dont like taking tylonal or ibprofen or anything like that unless it's serious

my tooth hurts pretty bad, any suggestions on how to make it ...

Is it safe to use household bleach to whiten teeth?

Anyone stick toothbrushes up there nose ?
I was brushing my teeth on Saturday morning and a friend arrived at my house. I began brushing my teeth faster so that my friend didn't have to wait. My wrist was like a blur as I frantically ...

Will getting my Wisdom teeth removed hurt?
Do they give you General anesthetic for the removal of 4 wisdom teeth? Also, Does anybody know what kind of pain killers will be prescribed when the surgery is over?...

I'm gonna get braces soon? ?
How do they put the braces on and does it hurt?
I hate when dentist dig deep into your mouth it's yucky.
Is there anything yucky about braces?

All braces info is welcome.<...

What happens if a vampire bites somebody with AIDS or Hepatitis?

Should I get anthesisa(sleep) while taking wisdom teeth out or be awake? Have you got it done before?
Have you taken wisdom teeth out? Does it hurt the process? They gave me option of sleeping or being awake.. I was thinking sleeping but I mite get ride after an hour of the surgery being done. I ...

Since my kids teeth are gonna fall out anyway, do I have to let them brush daily?
Those Dora, Sponge Bob, and Diego toothbrushes are VERY expensive.
Additional Details
does it HAVE to be listerine? Or can I use ...

Daughter has toothache with severe jaw pain?
painkillers and other remedies not working more worried bout jaw pain she cant eat properly got worse last 36 ...

My mouth is a bloody mess!?
Is got some bleedin gums...my choppers are perfect otherwise.What ch'all reckon I dew?...

HELP with BRACES??
Okay so I went to the orthodontist on Saturday and he applied a chain to my 4 front teeth, IT KILLS. Please is there anything I can do to stop the pain. My gap is closing but it hurts so bad i feel ...

How often do you visit your dentist?
I go every six months or so, I had a check up this morning and everything was fine again and I don't need any treatment. Do you think it'll be okay to go once a year or should I keep up ...

Braces????
I'm getting braces do they ...

Is it ok to chew sugar free chewing gum with braces?
I know you aren't supposed to chew gum with braces, but what about sugar free gum? Some people have told me that its ok with sugar free though. If anyone has any good or bad experiences please ...

Braces...stressed?
I HATE BRACES i just got them and i cant eat for like a week
i cant even bite down i really stressing and just i hate them

do you have any ideas of what i can eat?...

Who likes the dentist?

Getting teeth pulled?
I have to get some teeth pulled because my mouth is crowded. Will the dentist people or whatever they are knock me out? or just numb me?...

If i get braces how long will i have it for??
okay im thinking bout braces but i want to know how long i will have it for and if i will look good with it here is a picture of my teethhttp://i160.photobucket....

Donna M
I don't think this is particularly odd, do you?
Every morning I clean my teeth in the shower, it's the last thing I do before getting out.

It makes perfect sense to me as you can rinse off all traces of the paste properly, and you don't get it all over the sink (and have to scrub it off when it goes hard). I just like the idea of getting everything clean in one place.

Whenever I mention this to people, they think I'm barmy "You clean your teeth with hot water????" What difference does it make?

At night I use the sink unless I'm having another shower.

Is this really all that strange?
Additional Details
Nellynoo - I LIKE your thinking, girl. I'm gonna try it!

cereal killer
it will bugger up the bristles for a start.

bell
Rating
not really you are just thinking conservatiive thats good

kathrin
Rating
I'm sorry to say, but, uhm yeah although a new habit can develop in 21 days as I've heard, he he, give it a try :)

Jessica D
Rating
No, it isn't all that strange. I know that I do it myself sometimes when I am pressed for time. Whatever works for you!

Yeah yeah yeah
No not at all

I always use hot water. Sure I only copped it a couple of years ago after so many years of the cold water hurting my teeth and then by accident, one day warm water and no more pain

I shave in the shower without a mirror, the lads can't understand how I do it but I never cut myself and neve miss a bit. I don't think I need a map for my own face at this stage

We freaks need to stick together

katieplatie
Rating
It's not strange but hot water has usually sat in the tank for a while hence it not being recommended to brush your teeth with it. Cold water is cleaner.

Bellatrix L
Seems like a good idea to me. Saves time and water!

Lucy
Rating
no i do the same sometimes, especailly during the winter when its cold outside the shower lol

little bird
I have never heard of anyone doing this but I think it makes perfect sense . What is important when washing is the soap , to get rid of bacteria . It doesnt matter if the water is hot or cold so I dare say the same applies to teeth . At least you clean your teeth , not like some people I know !

fae
brushing your teeth in the shower sounds pretty barmy to me, but if it works for you, it's a free world after all. I do brush my teeth with hot water though, because my teeth are way too sensitive to cold, and the cold water in my bathroom, well, it's about 3 degrees off frozen.

Winnie
Rating
Not odd - just different!

Kyral
not something I ever heard of before, personally i prefer cold water to brush my teeth because it feels fresher.

The BudMiester
Rating
I think that`s a damn good idea. I wish I had a shower, can`t do it in the bath as my old man gets in after me!

Good Deeds
Rating
I do the same thing sometimes. It's not strange . Do what you like.

Penfold
Rating
Seems sensible to me. Don't know why we don't all do it.

hot2trot
Rating
uuhmmm...kinda

matt151091
Not strange, just different i may try it in a bit ;)

sweetkiss_karate_girl
Rating
not really

Dum
Rating
no

b97st
I don't know of anyone else who brushes their teeth in the shower. It's not strange...but I personally wouldn't do it.

Paramedic2007
No its not strange. It just depends on each persons own preference. I use cold water, but know several who use hot water.

minili
Rating
I don't think cleaning with hot water is that strange, although personally I wouldn't do it in the shower because I don't like the thought of toothpaste running down my whole body lol, also I use the mirror when I brush my teeth.

Juanitaville
Rating
This sounds like good hygiene to me.

People adopt all different kinds of habits - for example, I read that Paul Newman (the blue eyed actor) likes to eat fruit in the shower. He even had a plumber out to see if he could install a garbage disposal in his shower (not possible).

You sound perfectly normal to me.

eskimobaby
Nah, this isnt' odd to me at all. I have been brushing my teeth in the shower for over 15 years now, except at night, unless I'm showering again. It saves time, and just makes sense to me. I use hot water when I brush my teeth when using the sink because my teeth and gums are sensitive, so I can't use cold water. Plus, the hot water seems to activate my toothpaste better, it feels like it just does the job better. I agree that it's nice to be sure that you get all of that toothpaste residue off your face, and besides, it seems I get toothpaste on my clothes whenever I don't brush in the shower!

Everyone has their own preferences, and you know what they say, great minds think alike! We could all join a Showering ToothBrushers club!

JP the Answer Pimp
you could do worse in the shower...I had someone tell me they do this not too long ago...not my thing but whatever blows your hair back...

Buttsmear
No...

graham f
Rating
roflmfao @ nelly`s answer! good one!!! just had a feckin` mouth full of coffee just as i read it! feckin coffee everywhere now!

elmorudyfrosty
Rating
no, it makes total sense, i do the same if i shower in the morning, i never even thought of the hot water thing, i mean, it turns warm in your mouth anyway, right?

funkysoulfulness
No I do exactly the same.. Saves time as well.. I brush my teeth whilst the conditioner on my hair is doing its thing.. I prefer the hot water as I sometimes suffer from sensitivity..

Nemo
One of my Friends cleans her teeth in the shower as well.
I do think it is strange for me but I don't think it really matters. As long as you are cleaning you teeth who cares how you do it.

Nellynoo
no not strange at all i often throw myself into the washing machine and dryer two jobs done at once and no need to bother taking my clothes off first

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy