Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

If i knock a teeth out,will another one grow?

Additional Details
haha ok ppl no need to add more,first 28 anwsres now 36!!!
Im just making sure that i was right.....

Any advice on how I can STOP BITING MY NAILS??

If a king is gay and marries another guy what is that guy to the royal family?

Im getting my all 4 wisdom teeth took out next week. Im scared to death. Does it hurt? What can i eat?

What else can i use for bad breath other then mouthwash, mints and toothpaste?

Please anser: how much does it hurt to get a tooth pulled?(see details)?
As in a not loose tooth, getting numbing shots injected in your gums, pulling it out and stitching it up? (no tooth growing in under it) awake but numb... please! any pain comparisons?...

What is the best way to cure my bad breath?
My girlfriend is moaning at me and I think I need to do something about it.

I am only 26 and it has just started in the past few months!

Simply brushing my teeth does not work ...

Suggest a trendy name for a dental clinic?
Planning to open a complete oral rehab clinic. searching for trendy name. plshelp me ...

Any tips for a person being scared of the dentist?

How painful is wisdom teeth extraction?
So I went to the oral surgeon today, and I'm going in on the 23rd to get my 4 wisdom teeth removed. I am doing local anestetic, and not getting knocked out for it.

My question is, how ...

Is there a polite way to let someone know about bad breath?
A really nice guy that I just met has terrible bad breath. He seems interested in a relantionship but his bad breath is the only thing turning me off. What options are out there to diminish this? How ...

Do Braces Hurt?

Why my teeths are yellow?
I brush daily but my tooth remain yellow in colour,what is the ...

What is the best painkillers for toothache?

GUM Gum GUM?
Howl ong does your Stride gum last
Additional Details
how long not how l ...

On a scale of 1-10 how bad does a filling hurt?
1 being less pain full and 10 being the most pain full

Is it true that put a shot in your mouth?

I haven't had a filling in forever and i was wondering how it felt...
<...

How can I make my teeth more yellow? Are there strips that can help me do that?
Ive tried to make my teeth white but after not brushing my teeth for 9 years it seems that I cant.

I figured the best thing to do is to have dark yellow teeth. What is the best way to do ...

What is the best method to whiten teeth without having to pay stupid money?
ive heard somoe peoples teeth are naturally yellow. mine are fine i wanna whiten em up a ...

I have a really bad tootth ache and i cant see my dentist until wed what can i do for pain? no oral pain meds.

Does everyone have to get braces on the bottom?
Because my bottom teeth is already straight. Are you do need them because they are gonna shift your jaw in the right spot right..???
But it would look kinda silly without bottom braces lol

lovemusic! :)
How to do i apply wax on my braces? will it hurt if i take it off?
i just got my braces yesterday & they hurt! :( my orthodondist gave me wax to relieve the pain, but i don't know how to use it? when do i take it off? does it hurt of if do take it off?

Head of The Gary Coleman FanClub
Rating
you put a clump of wax over one of the points that are rubbing against your gums.

Rachel *
Rating
you just push it on. and it doesn't hurt at all - it helps soooo much. it may be a little sore pushing them on, but as soon as you take the pressure off you're fine. just take it off when it starts coming off or you want to.

tasha
you should use wax when the braces are scratching on the inside of your mouth. that's the only way its really helpful.
but anyways, you just pinch off a peice of it, and roll it into a ball and gently push it on the brace that is bothering you. it doesn't hurt at all, it actually helps and makes it so that your braces aren't scratching your gums or cheeks.
take it off whenever really, whenever it gets in the way, when you are about to eat, that kind of thing.
it doesnt hurt at all to take off. seriously wax isnt scary. its just like bubble gum really.

goodluck, hope i helped.

monkeyy
Rating
you take a bit of the wax and ball it up than you put it on the brace that is bothering you push down a little and it is on i do leave it on at night and it is still there in the morning so it stays on for quite a while. when you start eating is when it comes off it doesnt hurt to take off at all

TB
Wax is given to you by your dentist to relieve the soreness that braces cause to your cheeks and lips, but it won't make your tooth soreness feel any better.

Just roll a little bit into a pea size, and gently push it onto the braces that are bugging your cheeks. Most of the time it will melt away on it's own, and that's fine. Sometimes it rubs off and you swallow it, and that's fine too. If you want to later, you can simply pull it back off with your fingers or toothbrush.

Hang in there........the soreness is just this bad the first couple days!

Clowney
Ask a Docter.

~!!*Di-Di*!!~
YOU JUST RUB IT ON IT SHOULDNT HURT AND IT WILL REALLY STOP THE BRACES FROM CUTTING YOUR MOUTH

desi_kuri31
Rating
It doesn't hurt at all. Just stick it on to your braces and push it down a little bit so it will stick. To take it off...well.. just take it off.!

EAH
Rating
you better use it... it doesn't hurt at all and u´ll feel a way better. Remember to take it off when eating, unless u wanna shallow it.

good luck!

Melissa M
Rating
the wax is only if the braces are scratching the inside of ur mouth..

u take some, and stick it on the parts of your braces that r scratching ur mouth, and run your tounge over it to make sure it doesnt come off..

take it off before you eat, or before you brush your teeth

chelsea
Rating
you just push them onto your brackets. dont lick them alot or it'll come off.

drink sonic slushies! :D

trust me, after the first five days of braces, braces are easyyy. todays my one year anniversary with them! :D

Cody Douglas
Rating
my cousin got braces a couple weeks ago she puts the wax all around her tooth and i she says it doesn't hurt.Best of luck hope your teeth come out perfect.

uststrainer
Rating
Your teeth hurt because the wires are twisting your teeth. The wax is to keep your braces from abrading the inside of your mouth. The pain will go away in a few days. Apply the wax and go buy a dental water pick. Do not brush- it will hurt and it wont clean the braces very well. you will go through a brush every two weeks.

Country Bumpkin
Wax is used to cover sharp edges that poke into your cheek. Just pinch off a little and cover the problem area. Make sure the area is dry for the best stick. When you are ready to take the wax off you just reach in and pull it out. Your pain is probably coming from your teeth moving. After a few days your teeth will have adjusted and feel much better. Just take advantage of the opportunity to eat lots of icecream!
Good luck with your new braces!

Daredevil
When he gave you the wax would have been a great time to ask him how to use it.

Balla
Rating
Wax is only good for when your braces are scraping your gums. For the pain take tylenol is deal with it like I did. :P

Darth Revan
push it there, it does not hurt to take it off, also after awhile you will not need the wax anymore

morgan lydia.
Rating
Hahaha. You just kinda make a small ball with it and apply it to any brace/wire that is giving you discomfort. just push it on. You can take it off when it keeps falling off or whenever. And it shouldn't hurt if you take it off.

erinsmiles12345
Rating
You just put them on your bracet!It won't hurt at all!I've had braces for like 6 years now!You can also take tylonel to help with the pain!It helped me!

R M
all you do is put it on if they are rubbing against your mouth and making it hurt
you just roll it up into a little ball and stick it on
you take it off once it heals and/or if it gets old and you need to replace it
it doesnt hurt at all to take it off
I am sorry your teeth hurt :(

Aubreigh S
It won't hurt. I have braces. It actually feels better to have the wax!

Mark P
Rating
just take off a small bit and just put it over the brackets. I don't think it really matters when you take them off because they're nontoxic so its okay if you swallow them, but i think after a couple hours you should take it off, and no it doesn't hurt to take them off.

lovemaerae
Rating
the wax your orthodontist gave you is for when wire is poking you, to put it on you simply make sure the area is dry (free of spit and stuff like that) and kneed it onto desired place like putty. it should stick and relieve the pain somewhat. To take it off, you just scrape it and no it doesn't hurt, but your teeth are probably tender and will most likely be sensitive.

savemoredo
Rating
Just tear off a small piece of the wax and cover the part of the brace that is bothering you. You can always add more if want you tear off isn't enough. When you take off the wax, it doesn't hurt. You can use your fingers or use your toothbrush to get it off. There is no pain involved!

Dee ă‚·
Awww =[
The wax is meant to be applied on loose/sharp bits of wire or if the insides of your cheeks are sore.
The wax should not hurt when you take it off or put it on. Leave it on for as long as you need to, don't sleep with the wax in though, or eat with it in o.O

My orthodontist gives me about 10 cases of wax every 6 weeks lol.

Anna
Just roll the wax into a tiny little ball and place it on the bracket, just make sure you really put it on there.
when you want to take it off just peal it off, IT DOES NOT HURT A BIT!
You don't even feel it.
And if all of it doesn't come off then just use a tooth brush to brush it off!

:)
I used to wear those lil devils! lol

Melissa M
put the wax in the places that the metal rubs against your checks. Put a glob over the metal, you'll get a hang of it. Try some ibprofin for the achy pain.

swraman
my doctor only gave me 8 pieces of wax when I got my braces on, he told me to use it sparingly when you need it, for the discomfort from the braces scratching the skin.

After a few days you should be fine without it

If your actual teeth pain, (not just cuts and bruises from inside your mouth, but your teeth), I would say to take whichever painkiller your orthodontist told you to take, and if he didnt tell you to take one call him up and ask about it.

elephant shoes
you just take a little peice of it and mold it on your braces. it doesnt hurt taking them off

sk8tr b0i
yeah i just got mine too and when it hurts the most get like to strips and push it on. and when they are getting worn down they will start getting loose or you can take it off. but no it doesnt hurt it relieves it alot. so yeah and now my gums and teeth feel alot better.

anynomous
Rating
you only use wax if your braces are poking at your lips or cheeks. you take a little piece and stick it on the braces part that is causing irritation to your cheeks. when you take it off.. it doesnt hurt.
best of luck! cateee.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 15, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy