Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How many natural teeth are you supposed to have?

Braces??????????????? --Read--?
Help me!!
please?
-Read Below-

ok, can somebody tell me these questions?
cuz i really need to know them for later, and i want to be prepared for when i do..please answer?

Does anyone know if braces hurt? and is it worth getting made fun of?

Which do you prefer? Dentists or doctors?
Just taking a random survey....

Only 14 with yellow teeth?
I don't smoke, am not bulimic or taken any antibiotics that got them this way. I don't drink coffee or tea, I brush my teeth daily... but my teeth are kinda yellow. Any ideas?...

Is my dentist allowed to be rude to me ...?
the last time i took my daughter i got verbal abuse , he said i ought to be ashamed of myself and that i was a bad mother etc , could i have reported him etc , my daughter needed a filling yes but i ...

Im getting braces soon? what color should i get? is it gonna be painfull?
yea im realy nervous i wont look right with them.. my teeth are not crroked at all.. like i dont even know why i gotta get emm. im getting them on august 5. thats like 9 days away. pleaseee give me ...

Why don't people in the U.K take care of their teeth like in the United States?
Or maybe its just a stupid stereotype......

Why should we brush teeth in the morning?
i understand that we should brush teeth everytime after we eat, so the food won't be left on the teeth, but why do we have to do it in the morning? we don't eat at ...

I am terrified of the dentist and need my wisdom teeth pulled. How bad does it really hurt?

Given the choice, what would you do?
my dentist has offered me two options, get my tooth out, or get root canal treatment. Its a back molar and I don't know whether to just go for it and get it pulled out or give the root canal ...

Bracesss..?
ok im gettinf braces in feb. nd i wanted to know the process..not in like 5 paragraphs...just a brief process of it. and how does it make your eatin habits different? when can you chew gum? how do i ...

How do you get rid of bad breathe?
I would like to know how to get rid of bad breathe because someone that I really care about suffers from it....

Do wisdom teeth coming in means you're getting smarter?

What is it like having your wisdom teeth removed?
I've been having problems with my wisdom teeth for some time and over the weekend I have developed a bad infection along with a very swollen face. I'm going to ask my dentist if I can have ...

OO my God, I need some real answers please?
I have to have a tooth pulled and i dont know what is to be done. al i know is that i am terrified!!! i know that i have to get a needle in my mouth, can someone please explain what is to be done and ...

Help! I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed?
Alright so I know that the pain after getting your wisdom teeth removed is "different for everybody", but I have this theory that mine won't be very bad simply because all of my wisdom ...

My gums have been bleeding when i brush my teeth, this has been happening for about 2 weeks, what do i do?
Its only when i brush my teeth, i'm 13 and i have braces, please help!!!!!!!!...

Hello is there any sort of calpol or some thing like that what can help me with tooth ache?
any thing but tablets i car'nt take tablets every time i put it on my tongue i'm nearly sick so i just take it ...

Do braces hurt when they put them on u?

Polly
How soon do antibiotics start working?
I was prescribed antibiotics for a badly infected tooth on Monday. Although the pain has lessened it is still quite bad. When will it feel better?

Froggit
Rating
you HAVE to finish the course for them to be effective.

sweetsue_2k03
Rating
Sorry you are in pain. With antibiotics how long they take to start working varies depending on the individual and the condition treated. Tooth abcesses take a bit longer than most, im afraid... it could be 5 days before it starts to feel better.

sherifsaleh
They would start working in hours but might take longer to the pain to go. Try warm water and salt. It is magic. Pain killers will help as well.

confucious says
TO be perfectly honest they start working straight away but to become effective probably 24 hours or in some case even longer

Adze
Two days before it gets into your system and starts to really
work.

antonia
Rating
Antibiotics tend to work quickly, near enough when you've taken the first one depending on the strength. They dont really get rid of the pain that fast because of course there not pain killers. Keep taking the antibiotics till the subscription is finished (normally 7-8 days worth). If the pain is bad you can take Ibuprofen and paracetamol at the same time to ease it. If the gum is abit sore and swollen where the infected tooth is, id recomend bonjela as it numbs the gum.

Bell
It takes about 48 hrs for them to kick in

EKLH
It will take time to see if the antibiotics can get hold of the infection and bring it into check. You must complete the course of antibiotics in any case but in the meantime taking an effective painkiller like paracetomol would help. Your dentist will advise.

z3girl
usually 2 to 3 days but its important to complete the course good luck

fionarwilkinson
Rating
2-3 days but carry on until the prescription is finished. take ibuprofen fort he pain if you are not allergic.

meko76
Up to 48 hours

daviddeakin1@btinternet.com
normally within 48 hrs

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy