Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Bad breath remedies please....?
yellow teeth

My teeth aren't white what's wrong?
Some of my teeth have spots of different colours on them. One tooth has a brown spot (it's not a cavity though) and other teeth have a white spots and I haven't a clue why. Someone told be ...

Do Female Dentists Know What They Are Doing?
Multi-part question:

1. I'm sitting in the dentist office today and my Doc is this gorgeous Asian female with nice supple breasts, for over an hour she rested them right on my ...

What do I do about my teeth-they are sooooo ugly?
For as long as I can remember my teeth have been very crooked. I NEVER smile - which can be very depressing mentally. I stopped brushing my teeth a couple of years ago because I just got so depressed ...

Bleeding gums???/?
My gums lately just start bleeding the moment i brush my teeth, im not brushing hard.What can this possibly mean?...

Question about braces..?
Mmk, well like I got braces last Monday.. and like I have two canker sores from them. How do I get rid of canker sores and prevent my braces from making them?...

BAD BREATH but not for the right reasons??..?
I have a friend, i know for a fact that she brushes her teeth very well about 8 minutes every morning, top row, bottom row, front, tongue, just sometimes longer than 8 minutes, and she has fine ...

I need dental treatment urgent im in agony where can i go after hours?
dental treatment after hours in the macclesfield ...

On my 2 front teeth?
i have 2 white dots that show up even though my teeth a pretty white but there aways lighter and just cant get rid of ...

Wisdom teeth?
What are they exactly and why do people get them taken out?

Does this happen to everyone or not?...

Can anybody help me with the solution for bad breathe?

My son is almost 3 and is still completely addicted to his pacifier.?
At what age does it start to affect his teeth. He only has it at night....

Alternative to flossing?
ok i cannot floss for the life of me!!! every time i try, i bleed a lot and i cant do it for all my teeth, it takes to much time!! any alternative??...

I haven't gone to the dentist in 10 years...?
I haven't been to the dentist in 10 years (I'm 19) because I haven't had a reason to go. I brush and floss twice a day, I take care of my teeth pretty well, does that mean I still have ...

I need help with bad breath?
I am 19 years and have bad breath.It's kind of strong when I'm in the bus or something it get's to 3-4 metters the bad smell affecting all ppl around me.I tryed parsley,tea,fruites ...

Just got braces... In pain!!?
I got braces yesterday and I woke up crying this morning they hurt so bad!!!!! I can't eat... I can't bite down without shooting pains... I feel like i have a zoo in my mouth. I just got a ...

Just got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled out any advice?
(Pain magement, control bleeding, swelling etc...)...

Help!!!!! I've got big time tooth ache!!!!?
I've had tooth ache for the past 2weeks, but i'm too scared to go to the dentist!!!! Any1 else have a big time fear of the dentist????...

How can you get rid of garlic on your breath?

What can i take for a toothache?

djmcanada
How should you brush your teeth?
In little circles or an up and down motion? I'm doing it in little circles. My old orthodontest said do in in circles.

pinklilly
I work in a dental office. Brush in circles for at least three minutes. The correct method is called the Bass Brushing Method, look this up and you will find more detailed information on the proper way to brush.

ladyofthehollow
Rating
little circles are good especially up at the gumline . i always say kind of massage at the gumline gently. make sure you touch every surface of the tooth

meimmoody
Get yourself one of those cheep little electric battery operated toothbrushes that goes around in circles and is round. That will get the job done, no sweet.

Jojo
Rating
it sounds dumb but now they're saying circles are bad because in the long run your gums will recede bad. You're supposed to do side to side and then top to bottom but never back up....yeah seemed dumb to me to til I saw the pictures of the old ladies with REALLY nasty teeth. Hope that helps! lol

sexytrojan
Actually, you should do it at 45 degree angles (which circles cover). Check out the Colgate or Aqua Fresh websites for How To Brush Your Teeth 101.

dre
Rating
So we all agree little circles, just don't brush them like your shining your boots as you can wear down the enamel.

One thing you should remember is the bristles are meant to get into the pockets between teeth and gums. so split the brush 50/50 between gums and teeth at 45 degrees

ShortyDH
The toothbrush should be at a 45 degree angle towards the gums, so the the bristles can get under your gums and remove plaque. Don't brush hard, it takes very little pressure to remove plaque. I listed a link that has instructions on proper brushing. It is hard to describe without being able to demonstrate.

Deborah C
I was told down from the gumline.also brush for at least five minutes because no one takes long enough to clean their teeth as well as they should,floss also.

Mickey Fangirl
in circles my orthodontist told me that too

marianlevin
last time my dentist said tooth by tooth in circles also the gum (because gengivitis) and the back part o fthe teeth

mks 7-15-02
Rating
Circles.

Hopeless♡
Rating
Either, just dont do side to side lol

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy