Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What can't you EAT if you have BRACES??

How can i tell a friend without offending her that she has badbreath? Please help...?
She is a sweet friend, we`ve been friends for years now but somehow i have no guts to tell her that she has bad breath, am afraid i might offended her... How can i tell her?...

When was the last time u brushed ur teeth, try to be 100% honest please, 100% honest?
me it was 4 months ago
Additional Details
no 4 days..........................................

My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. How do I stop this?
My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. I'm really worried. I floss and brush every day, but they still bleed. What do I do?...

Colors!!! (braces)?
I was just wondering what color of rubberbands you think I should get on my braces. It can be as many as you want. BTW I am a ...

Are you suppose to floss your teeth before or after brushing?

How do I tell my boyfriend to brush his teeth?
I met him through myspace and we have met and I realy truely like him even before meeting him, but it appears and smells as though he doesnt brush his teeth. He is 35 years old and should know he ...

So how bad is getting your wisdom teeth out and what can i expect? what's the pain similar to?

If i knock a teeth out,will another one grow?

Additional Details
haha ok ppl no need to add more,first 28 anwsres now 36!!!
Im just making sure that i was right.....

Any advice on how I can STOP BITING MY NAILS??

If a king is gay and marries another guy what is that guy to the royal family?

Im getting my all 4 wisdom teeth took out next week. Im scared to death. Does it hurt? What can i eat?

What else can i use for bad breath other then mouthwash, mints and toothpaste?

Please anser: how much does it hurt to get a tooth pulled?(see details)?
As in a not loose tooth, getting numbing shots injected in your gums, pulling it out and stitching it up? (no tooth growing in under it) awake but numb... please! any pain comparisons?...

What is the best way to cure my bad breath?
My girlfriend is moaning at me and I think I need to do something about it.

I am only 26 and it has just started in the past few months!

Simply brushing my teeth does not work ...

Suggest a trendy name for a dental clinic?
Planning to open a complete oral rehab clinic. searching for trendy name. plshelp me ...

Any tips for a person being scared of the dentist?

How painful is wisdom teeth extraction?
So I went to the oral surgeon today, and I'm going in on the 23rd to get my 4 wisdom teeth removed. I am doing local anestetic, and not getting knocked out for it.

My question is, how ...

Is there a polite way to let someone know about bad breath?
A really nice guy that I just met has terrible bad breath. He seems interested in a relantionship but his bad breath is the only thing turning me off. What options are out there to diminish this? How ...

Do Braces Hurt?

rubyred
How old were you when you got your wisdom teeth?

Additional Details
You're all so young.

Ryan B
15 got them out at 16

pinkpenguin_777
haven't gotten them yet. but i'm not old

dylansmom25
here is what I was told.. I got mine removed when i was 18 and i also only had 2 wisdom teeth the dentist (oral surgeon) did xrays and told me that if i didnt have all 4 of them at that point(age 18) then I wasn't going to get them.. some people get 4 others only get 2 ..

robyn.kiki
12. it coming threw my gums right now.

johnnysbabe_4ever
Rating
bout 18

fed up woman
I was 20 and I only got one, the top left side one. I had it for 3 years and suddenly out of the blue started hurting loads, so I had it taken out.

And then they say nature is wise!!!

pillnoob39
16 relav youll get them any way you shouldnt want them they sometimes hurt so bad you have to get them removed

Belle
Rating
I'm 21... 2 are partially erupted, 1 fully, 1 barely... This last one has little very painful growth spurts. The dentist says they might not all be fully erupt til my 30s :p

Bomber1961
19 ish

Caitlin
i started getting them at about 14 and got all 4 of them out over this past summer when i was 16.

Taylor
Rating
i aint got em but my mama was 25

D B
Rating
18 first one
all through by 19

antsy33
Rating
I guess I am one of the lucky ones because my wisdom teeth will never grow in. I don't know why, but two different dentists have told me this. Most people get them in either the Junior, or Senior year of High School. I hve a friend who is 29 and he just had to get his removed.

JUL'S
Rating
I was in my early twenties but my hubby is nearly 41 and just got his lol

hsmommy06
Rating
You may not get anymore. Not everyone gets wisdom teeth. My Dad is 65 and he only has 2. My Mom had 1 and I got 4 and had them all pulled when I was 19 after they came in.

Some people have none. It really depends. Be glad. They are so far back and often dentists pull them because they are harder to reach, get cavities easily, we don't need them, and will often crowd out the other teeth.

Quinn
Rating
about 21ish, im 25 now and the bottoms ones still have gum attatched that i tend to play with when im bored.

people just think im pulling faces at them.

shutyerfaceup
Rating
I'm still waiting. I haven't even had 1 through. Am 48

Lynzy
Rating
I didn't! How unfair!

caz
Rating
im 23 and mine are still coming through!

ragdollfloozie the tranquil(ish)
Rating
I was about 19. I still have mine,at 45, btw...as long as they don't give you discomfort you need never have them out.
I have 2 but they are impacted. I can only feel the top of them.

Bonkers!

junebug
Rating

holy molar :)
Rating
Sixteen. Had them surgicaly removed because they hadn't broke through the gum yet.

W S
20 lmao im scerd :(

lemon head
Rating
19. i had them removed, all four at once. wasn't so bad. ;)

Chris M
i'm 19, 20 on march 19th and i've been getting mine for about 3 months, just one at the back on my right side and it hurts to high hell when i chew food on it

cosmic_quest
My first wisdom tooth started coming through when I was seventeen. Ten years later and it's still not properly through and will still ache from time to time (makes me empathise with teething babies!).

anneclent@btinternet.com
Rating
Guess I can't be very wise! I'm 50+ and still haven't had them!! Does that make me a no-brainer??

FIONA S
Rating
I am 59 and still only have three of mine....maybe i shall never be wise:-)

Rob
Rating
never had them never will, I'm a mutant

*Trinity* *Tallulah*
Am i supposed to know the answer to this question??

can't believe all these people know how old they were - i'm worried now Ruby - LOL

*smiling*

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 15, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy