Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What color braces should I get?

Should I ask my dentist for a gown?
My dentist says I have a lot of dental work that needs to be done that would take too much time during regular office hours. So, I've been going late as he suggested. He's been doing a good ...

How do I stop a toothache from hurting so much?

Are you supposed to brush your teeth before you go to the dentist?

Broken Tooth?
I'm back home for the holidays and a piece of my lower back tooth has broken off. It's very sharp and rubbing against my tongue, but I can't go to the dentist until Wednesday when I ...

I keep having dreams of lossing my tooth. it happne 3-4 times a month. why is that? any specific reason?
is it due to stess? or any other reason. kikindly assist.
Additional Details
im 25. male. not a kid anymore obviously. an 'nope�...

How many toothbrushes do you have ?

Is 15 a little old to be getting braces?
Ok so i'm 15 years old and finishing my freshman year of high school. Most of my friends are getting their braces off now, but im just now getting mine on this summer. I feel kind of stupid not ...

My teeth is gone yellow HELP!!!!!!1?
my teeth is gone yellow i dont smoke what wll i do to get them white ...

How do you cure mouth odour?
What do I do to get rid odf bad mouth odour? Sometimes when other people speak to me I perceicve nothing, but when I open my mouth....I this strong alkaline breath rushes out. I'cve tried ...

Wisdom teeth help!?
I have to have my wisdom teeth cut out and iam scared as i keep hearing different stories! Do they dislocate your jaw? Do you get put to sleep?
Additional Details

How long do i have to wait to start smoking again after getting my wisdom teeth removed???
idk if it will give me some type of infection or anything so yea...

i got my surgery on wed. and its now sat. can i smoke??...

How many drinks would it take to fight a kangaroo?

I want to get tooth implants...?
I was in a car accident and lost my front side tooth and damaged other teeth (I had the braces wire on). I have been undergoing surgery after surgery to reconstruct all the damage to my mouth. C...

Why do some people not brush their teeth?

How do i get the pain of braces to sooth?
I just got my braces on 3 hours ago and my teeth hurt! how do get the pain to sooth?!?!?...

How does a dentist test for a cracked tooth?
How does the dentist know if a tooth is cracked or not?...

Wisdom teeth pulling?
Ok I have a dentist appt tomarrow. I already know that I have to get my 2 wisdom teeth pulled. Which I am scared to death. But when they numb your gums before they give you the shot. Can you feel the ...

My braces are cuting my inner cheeks what should i do??

I have to get a root canal wed..any advice??
how's the pain..is it really bad?
Additional Details
they told me 2 take 1 Valium the night before and 2 an hour before the ...

Nite_Killer
How much time do you brush your teeth everyday?

jeskuh.
Rating
Twice. Three times if I eat something really sticky or anything. =)

Helen Z
Rating

♥the hot one♥
like 8 minutes and 5 times a day

ã‚?ã?•ã?³
Rating
about... 6 minutes.

Raymond W
twice ....

Anna M
Rating
2 min. but sometimes i do it once a day when im lazy.

jane doe
Rating
3 minutes i have a special toothbrush that makes it so i only have to brush for a minute after i eat but why do you care???

IFlipForCarl99
Rating
i dont know why, but i actually brush my teeth for 15 minutes

Josh T
1 minute then comes the Listerine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
and then floss and then the party starts at night again

Alexandra C
twice a day for two minutes each time :)

Cloud
Rating
I usually brush my teeth at least 2 times a day and sometimes after a meal for 2-3 minutes. I also floss everyday to prevent my gingivitis from forming again.

peanut buddy
i'm obsessive. i love my teeth.

4-5 times. 2 min each time.

keyaktuk
Rating
Two or so depending on how my mouth feels.

sarah. super cool
Rating
like in minutes? five or so

msmarshall77
3 minutes is the perfect length. I brush for about that twice a day.

If you brush for more than FOUR minutes, you're doing more harm than good. Google it.

Layna
Rating
brush twice a day (for about 1-2 minutes around there i guess)
floss once (between every tooth, for however long it takes!)
use mouthwash once (for 1 minute, as directed on the bottle)
:)

S
Twice a day for about two to three minutes each session. :D

Beachlover35
Rating
About 4 times a day, for 2 minuites each time.

Aℓℓisσи™
Rating
once or twice a day. usually for 4 or 5 minutes.

Jane
2 minutes. 1 or 2 times a day. Should be more but I do more than some, I must admit..

bayoubelle24
Rating
I have a Sonicare and it times it for me on each quadrant.

It times 30 seconds per quadrant at 2 minute intervals for the total time. (2 minutes is reccommended by doctors.) It will beep to let you know when to move quadrants. It has helped wonders for the health of my teeth and gums. My husband also has one and we both have gotten great results. They are well worth the money! He bought his at he dentist office and I bought the same exact one at Target for slightly cheaper, but not much cheaper. They run around $100, or at least about 2 yrs. ago when we bought them.

I brush twice a day and use mouthwash 3 times a day. brush mornign and night and rinse with mouthwash then. I also use mouthwash when I get home from work or at home after lunch.

Carli D
In the morning with an electric toothbrush about 3-5 mins. When I'm at lunch at work about 5-6 mins. with a manual toothbrush. When I get home from work about 3-5 mins. with a manual toothbrush. Before i go to bed about 6-7 mins. with an electric toothbrush and water pick...

ronny g
Rating
I do it twice a day! I am working on getting to 3 times a day i just dont seem to have the time. Denist's reccomend atleast 3 times a day. Also flausing is a very important part.

Wyoming-girl
Rating
I used to brush my teeth for like ten minutes. I just felt that they weren't clean if I brushed for a shorter amount of time. But then I went to the dentist and they said I had receding gums from brushing too long...

They gave me a little 2-minute timer and said I shouldn't brush for any longer than 2 minutes each time. (If you're curious, they also said to move the brush in small circular patterns over your teeth, and to just move the brush over your teeth lightly, without much pressure. Lots of pressure can cause grooves in your teeth from the bristles on the brush, at least thats what they told me.)

I still use the 2-minute timer each time I brush, however I usually end up brushing a tish longer than 2 minutes. But, having the timer really helps!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy