Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Wisdom teeth pulling?
Ok I have a dentist appt tomarrow. I already know that I have to get my 2 wisdom teeth pulled. Which I am scared to death. But when they numb your gums before they give you the shot. Can you feel the ...

My braces are cuting my inner cheeks what should i do??

I have to get a root canal wed..any advice??
how's the pain..is it really bad?
Additional Details
they told me 2 take 1 Valium the night before and 2 an hour before the ...

I am having all 4 wisdom teeth extracted in 2 hours!?
Freaking out slightly... I dont do well with pain =(

I have soft foods to eat, and am off work for a couple days.

Any words of "wisdom" for me Teehee!...

Best way to whiten your teeth?
Without having to take an uber expensive trip to a dentist?
Additional Details
I'm aware brushing works, for the dumb f u c k s ...

Trying to save some money on dental work, have any thoughts?
My neighbor Henry is real handy with tools and fixing things.
He said he could drill my bad tooth with his Black& Decker, and fill it with bondo. I am considering it, have any thoughts?...

Would you smile if you had very bad-ly aligned teeth?

Additional Details
well not everyone can affort treatments!!...

How do U get a gap in your teeth fixed?
Not that I have one but my friend does... she wants to get fixed before we get into our senior year in High School. Her gap is like little in her two front teeth.
So does anyone know a solution ...

Poll: How many of you actually floss your teeth daily?
be honest!...

O.K. My brother and I were eating earlier and both of us burned our tongues. This got me thinking:

If you burn yourself badly enough on other parts of your body, you could loose all sensation on those parts.

My question is: Do your taste buds loose sensation if
a) they ...

Help i have bad breath?
I have really bad breath and I've tried everything to get rid if it.

I brush my teeth up to 4 times a day, I floss twice and I use mouthwash as often as I can through out the day. I&#...

White spot on my throat!??
Well its like.right above my tonsil. not on my tonsil. and it burns. and its all red around it. its been there a few days now. what could it be??
Additional Details

Throbbing toothache!!?
i have really bad toothache and can't get an appointment at the dentist until next week. what can i do to relieve the pain? it keeps me awake most of the night and is driving me mad.please help....

Is going to the dentist really that bad and scary???

How do i get my enamel back in my teeth?
I've used so many whitestrips already that my teeth look transparente! Is there any toothpaste, mouthwash, or treatment I can use?...

My dad said i might need a brace, what do you think? (pic included)?
http://www.ag.state.oh.u
They look fine to ...

What happens if I use a whole box of crest white strips at one time?

Additional Details
I meant if i kept putting the strips on one after another not all of them on my teeth at one time....

Do listerine whitening strips really work?
They are pretty expensive so I only want to pay money for them if they really do whiten. DO THEY REALLY NOTICEABLY WHITEN YOUR TEETH IN 2 WEEKS AS THE BOX STATES? thanks in advance!...

When getting your wisdom teeth removed, do you have to go under Anesthesia or can they give you somthing else?
I'm a smoker and I'm afraid of what might happen.
I don't want to tell them im smoker because then my parents might find ...

What can i do for a toothache painkillers aint workin!!!!?

Christine
How many toothbrushes do you have ?

Alex (I'm back!)
Rating
I have 3, but only use 1 on a regular basis. (I also use one of the other ones once in the while--the last one basically just sits there!) This happened because I prefer firm toothbrushes, but had a really hard time finding a new one. No stores hardly seem to carry them anymore. I had my origional toothbrush-an ancient firm one (the one I still use once in the while) for a while, but it was getting old, so I decided to try a medium toothbrush (the one that just sits there now), but it just didn't seem to do half as good of a job cleaning my teeth, so I kept looking until I FINALLY found a firm toothbrush at some store and bought it (it's the one I normally use now).

LOL, there's my recent toothbrush history for you, as well as my answer. Sorry, didn't mean to blab on and on so much!

dogtrainer89
Rating
one

doobie725
i have 2. one is a regular toothbrush and one is a spinbrush. my 6 year old son had about 7. he has all different characters on them. one lights up to time how long you brush. one is a spongebob spinbrush. he like to brush his teeth.

great6181930
Rating
I don't think Christine C is asking how many brushes you have at Mom's or in the closet etc; She want to know how many you have for everyday use. Two, is what I told my patients. The reason is, if you have only one brush and it is used as often as recommended, it will never dry. If it stays wet, it softens and will not clean as good and will wear out faster. Keep two in circulation and alternate.

x-o-x-o-AllyFanatic-o-x-o-x
Well I have 1. But you are supposed to switch toothbrushes every once and a while

Elizabeth J
Just my boyfriend's. : )

speedy g
Well, I have 2
One normal brush and another hard one
My dentist told me to use a hard brush every now and then.

knowitall
two.
always two

kit
Rating
One. You are required to change your toothbrush once every 3 months or 6 months.

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
Rating
1 SONICARE ELITE

ponyboy 81
I have two different electric brushes plus a manual brush at home. I keep a manual brush in my desk at work and in my briefcase or shaving kit for when I travel. I also keep a case of new brushes in the closet for my family to use when it's time to replace theirs. Oh, and I'm a dentist.

Leon D

....*Lame-O
one but i should have another one that is made to get in between my braces but i think someone threw it away cause it got nasty

ellecat
Rating
should i have more than one?

Sacey
Rating
ok i seriously have 8. I have 2 bathrooms in my house so it goes like this...

full bath 1 regular, 1 electric
half bath 2 regulars, 1 electric

linen closet - 1 travel toothbrush

emergency overnight bag - 1

mom's house - 1

the reason i have so many is that none of them are the same exact toothbrush. certain ones feel "better" for whatever reason on any given day, but for some odd reason, i dont throw any of them away until its time to replace it!

i will be working on that soon though, as i guess i never realized how many i have, and now i think i'm "weird" for having so many!!!

Anon
As it turns out, I have three. One small travel sized that stays packed away in a travel kit I keep for emergencies, one normal one that I take with me on vacations and such, and my regular every-day use toothbrush. Lol, I've never analyzed the number of toothburshes I had before...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy