Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Best toothpaste?
which toothpaste whitenings teeth the Absolute best ?...

Is it okay to sedate your kids for a night out?

Additional Details
o.m.g. im surprised that hardly any of you knew i was having a go...............

What do you think when you see people who have braces?
i have to wear those 'train track' brace things, and no one seems to notice them, but im still really paranoid about everyones opinions (dont tell me 'it doesnt matter what other ...

Can coca-cola be used to help whiten the teeth due to the high acidity it has?
Researchers say that coca-cola is a good home remedy to clean the toilet and tub b/c of the high acidity content. Can it also clean the teeth? If it can clean the toilet why not whiten the teeth?...

HELP! OMGEEE I SWALLOWED TOOTH PASTE... IM I GONNA DIE??? OMGEEE What should I do???
THE TOOTH PASTE TUBE SAYS TO GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY. I DONT WANT DIE PEOPLE. HELP HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!
Additional Details

Should i brush my teeth right now?
i really dont ...

Why do brits have poor dental hygiene?

Additional Details
So ONLY people on tv that are british have bad teeth? How did that become a stereotype if there wasnt a bit of ...

Is this supposed to happen?
WHEN I CLOSE MY MOUTH MY TOP TEETH GO OVER MY BOTTOM TEETH DO I NEED BRACES

ALSO MY TOP TEETH GO ALL THE WAY DOWN ALMOST OVER MY GUMLINE

ALSO MY 2 BOTTOM TEETH GO UP AND DOWN AND...

What brand and colour is your toothbrush?

Additional Details
Mine is pink! Forgot what brand it is thought, ...

How do get rid of bad breath?????

Be honest...how many of you DON'T brush your teeth before going to bed?

Have you had a wisdom tooth removed? Did it hurt much?

Additional Details
I'm not a big fan of blood... or pain for that matter. I get the feeling I'll have a lot of both....

Do you brush your teeth first or have breakfast first?

Are you supose to throw away your toothbrush after so many times?

How to stop braces from hurting? I just got them today?
I got braces on in the morning and they hurt like really really bad. I took some medicine but it doesn't seem to help at all. please help?...

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

When did you last go to the Dentist?
Not happy I have 7 appointments....

My partner has really bad breath?
my partner has been suffering with bad breath he has been to the dentist and had them cleaned and brushes his teeth twice a day can anyone recommended anything as it is really ...

Do retainers hurt?
I'm getting my braces of soon and I'm getting a removable retainer on top and one gued down to the bottom. Anyway back to the question, do retainers hurt as much as braces?...

How bad to root canals hurt?
I have a dentist appointment today in about an hour and a half for a root canal. I've never had one before and I'm a bit worried. How much does it hurt? How long will it hurt? Will it hurt ...

steppage
How many times a day are u supposed to brush your teeth?
some dentists say three others say two, which is it?

meg♥
Every time you finish a meal so about 3

Ciril H
either one is fine i think but if you want to be on the safe side either 3 or after every time you eat

soulmate (HERE & FOUND)
After you eat your meals and before bed and waking up I think its more like 3 times

ledisxo
twice

♪♫Sizzlefritz♫♪
@ least 2 but 3 is always good.

Jaclyn pensiero
1 or 2 times

DragonHeart
They say after every meal,But I think that after breakfest and before you go to bed a good enough for keeping excellent dental hygeine.

Instead of brushing every meal,You can just brush it twice a day very well,flosing,using mouthwash,And of course brushing.

Anchen S

ERiKA !
Rating
After you eat or after every meal. Dentists reccomend 3!

gernan20876
WHEN YOU WAKE UP, AFTER EACH MEAL, BEFORE YOU GO TO BED. I USE COLGATE TOTAL GEL, NO CAVITIES ! MY TEETH ARE WHITE AND MY BREATH IS SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN !!!!!

summer_butterfly
I would agree with the dentists who say three.

?
Rating
Either one... 3 is better because you should brush after every meal

Dragonheart
After big meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner..) as well it depends if you eat between meals (if is something with too much sugar than could cause you caries) but if you over do it too, it can make your gums being fragile.

Some people do it to avoid bad breath, some others for the hygiene but too often is not the greatest. (use either breath fresheners or drink water after something too sweet, to leave a clear layer instead of the sugar in your teeth)

How many times?
1. After meals...
2. A soft tooth brush if you do it too often as well as a special paste.
3. Coffee, soda, juices and sugar can change to yellow your natural white tooth color.
4. Each person is different (Some need more other less, because the way each one digest food, and the way the natural defenses work)

Colgate total is a paste brand that in my personal opinion helps you to have a nice breath all day long, you feel your teeth clean and like if you have gone to the dentist to have a cleaning sesion. :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!
Rating
two is okay, which is one in the morning and one before u go to bed, but just to be safe and better off, you should go for three times a day. Usually it is recommended for you to brush ur teeth after every time you eat (not after every snack, lol, but after every major meal)

Meow
Rating
2 times daily using a fluoridated toothpaste. But make sure you use the correct method to brush your teeth.

proudmommy
Rating
Once in the morning, and once before bed.

Pretty Wreckage
3.. but who carries a toothbrush with them to school/work.. so i only brush mine twice

bob J
Rating
Dear Steepage.
My Idea of brushing ones teeth is. If you eat something, Then brush. But don't forget, that some drinks you take will apply to that suggestion as well! That's my way of doing it.
Bob.

the girl next door
Rating
twice or at least after eating sweets and garlic and stuff

W Q
Rating
After every meal.

►livii☼loo◄
every time u go to the bathroom. hope ya dont get diarrhea

Secret Man
Rating
Two.. dentists say three because most people don't brush for the full 2 minutes your sopposed to the two times..

His Baby Girl
Rating
2-3

matt W
Rating
Twice a day

Shany
mornings, before sleep. and rastherly after every meal
but cmon...who realy doe sthat??

Matthew David
Rating
at least one. two is sufficiant.

morning... night..

who brushes their teeth 3 times a day?

Hall + Oates
Rating
they say everytime you eat, but for the past 5 years i've done it once a day for 30 seconds...and everytime i go into the dentist he says what a great job i do brushing : )

edit: and for those of you who are saying after EVERY meal...for some Americans that could mean like 6 times a day! LOL.

Bridey
Minimum of two....morning and night. But after each meal and before you go to bed is better. Don't forget to floss at least once each day.

Bogie

Minou
After every time you eat.

Mel
Most dental professionals recommend that you brush your teeth at least twice a day. Brushing after every meal (and flossing at least once a day) is also a good way to maintain dental health.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy