Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Bracesss..?
ok im gettinf braces in feb. nd i wanted to know the process..not in like 5 paragraphs...just a brief process of it. and how does it make your eatin habits different? when can you chew gum? how do i ...

How do you get rid of bad breathe?
I would like to know how to get rid of bad breathe because someone that I really care about suffers from it....

Do wisdom teeth coming in means you're getting smarter?

What is it like having your wisdom teeth removed?
I've been having problems with my wisdom teeth for some time and over the weekend I have developed a bad infection along with a very swollen face. I'm going to ask my dentist if I can have ...

OO my God, I need some real answers please?
I have to have a tooth pulled and i dont know what is to be done. al i know is that i am terrified!!! i know that i have to get a needle in my mouth, can someone please explain what is to be done and ...

Help! I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed?
Alright so I know that the pain after getting your wisdom teeth removed is "different for everybody", but I have this theory that mine won't be very bad simply because all of my wisdom ...

My gums have been bleeding when i brush my teeth, this has been happening for about 2 weeks, what do i do?
Its only when i brush my teeth, i'm 13 and i have braces, please help!!!!!!!!...

Hello is there any sort of calpol or some thing like that what can help me with tooth ache?
any thing but tablets i car'nt take tablets every time i put it on my tongue i'm nearly sick so i just take it ...

Do braces hurt when they put them on u?

How many times do you brush your teeth in one day? ♥?

Could i use ?
cillit bang to whiten my teeth ? afterall theyre enamel and so is my bath
Additional Details
sun m - im from the uk , its a product ...

Breath problems!?
i have bad breath and need help getting rid of it. i brush my teeth every morning floss and and listerine and at night i use act. i brush my toung and also go to the dentist every 6 months to get my ...

Who uses mouthwash as part of their oral hygiene?
I don't really use it, but I floss and brush 2x daily, but which one is better, Listerine or Crest Pro-Health Rinse?...

What can I eat and cant eat when I have braces?
I just recently got braces yesterday. My teeth are very sore ! Is there anything i can eat without damaging my braces? And what should I avoid?? Because right now its like a have a hug strip of metal ...

What is the best treament for a seven month old baby that is teething really bad and cant sleep?

How often should i brush my teeth,currently i`m doing it once a week, is that sufficient?

What is the best toothbrush I can buy for $500?
my papa gave me five hundred dollars to buy a tooth-brush. can you tell me what is the best tooth brush I can buy with just this little amount of money?? thank ...

Can anyone tell me the best way to stop my false teeth falling out?
I was having tea with the local vicar the other day. I took a bite of my cucumber sandwich ( cut into triangles with the crust cut off) and my teeth fell out. Oh! The shame i did'nt know where ...

I think I have an absessed tooth, what should I do?
I know I have to go to the dentist, but they scheduled me for july 5th, and I got a headache because of it. What can I do for now? Should I take tylenol or any other medicine?...

Do braces hurt when you first get them?
I'm getting braces soon,and I just want to know what to ...

philip m
How many natural teeth are you supposed to have?

pat rat

comfortably numb
Rating

nicola c
in your mouth when you an adult 32

Dr. H
Rating
You should have 32 natural permanent teeth including the 4 wisdom teeth. Most people have 28 due to the extractions of the 4 wisdom teeth. Some people are also born without certain teeth or have them impacted where they can't erupt. But normally I would say 28 without the wisdom teeth. A dentist can take an xray to check for you.

cooldaddyhot
16 top
16 bottom

renrew_otg
Rating

cboyce
Rating
Um 32 adult teeth but 28 if you have your wisdom teeth taken out like most people.

tghill
32 white horses upon a red hill
Now they tramp
Now they champ
Now they stand still.

Toodles

Little toothfairy
Rating
20 decidious (baby)
32 adult teeth

dukalink6000
Rating

setat22
Rating

amber_xx66
Rating
Including your wisdom teeth it's 32

Norm
Rating

cyn
28 plus your four wisdom teeth if you have them,some people only have some of the wisdom teeth-genetics.

Bowllynn
I have 28. Two wisdom teeth were removed and two did not come in.

Amy - Punk Queen
Rating

14 + 2 wisdom teeth up

14 + 2 wisdom teeth down

sweetgal

GorGeous_Girl
Rating
32 - incl the wisdom teeth that often fall out at some stage ?

saorsie

kman
Rating
After baby teeth 32 after sixty 10.

strokesfan
32 including wisdom teeth

platinum
Rating
32 teeth sweetie

devil
Rating
32 adult teeth including wisdom teeth, that is if you get all your wisdom teeth, some people don't.

crapex
Rating
32. But according to my dentist and to an article that I have read, the general tendencies for humans is that one or many wisdom teeth are often missing.

poli_b2001
Rating
28 and 4 wisdom teeth

dances with unicorns
Rating
Most adults have 32 teeth, including one's "wisdom" teeth. Many people are not born with all of their wisdom teeth, particularly if one or both parents were missing some of them. In addition, some people lack other teeth from birth, and many people have extra teeth - it's very dependent on the individual. It's not at all uncommon for wisdom teeth to come in as late as the mid- to late 20s; however, they will usually show up as partially formed "buds" on an x-ray in the mid-teens.

patricia b
i think its twenty eight

Blunt Honesty

dwh12345

sympathetic_sirensx
By the age of eighteen, the average adult has 32 teeth; 16 teeth on the top and 16 teeth on the bottom. Each tooth in the mouth has a specific name and function. The teeth in the front of the mouth (incisors, canine and bicuspid teeth) are ideal for grasping and biting food into smaller pieces. The back teeth or molar teeth are used to grind food up into a consistency suitable for swallowing.

The average mouth is made to hold only 28 teeth. It can be painful when 32 teeth try to fit in a mouth that holds only 28 teeth. These four other teeth are your Third Molars, also known as "wisdom teeth."

Good luck. :]

Cj
isn't it about 32?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy