Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I have this really bad taste in my mouth and had it for over four weeks, I brush my teeth and use mouth wash?

How come even when I brush my teeth are still yellow?
Even when I've brushed 2 times a day like my dentist told me They're not white their still yellow! I even bought the whitening tooth paste it worked for a little while but I only see some ...

Tongue piercing?
whats it like to have a tounge piercing? how long will it heal and how long till the swelling goes down? what are the risks etc. cos im getting mine done soon......

What happens if yu smoke weed 12 hours after getting your wisdom teeth pulled out?
??...

Where can i get gold teeth?
Im after two removable gold teeth or caps and I wasnt sure where i could get them. Any ideas?...

Help I have a really bad/good gag reflex any ideas how not to embarrass myself at the dentists?

What is the best/strongest pain killer for wisdom teeth extractions?

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?
on average 2 for me but because i have braces usually 3. yesterday i did 4 times tho. i like feeling clean =)...

I broke my false teeth in half can i put them back myself?

How much do braces cost??????
Please help me!!...

My teeth are yellow how do i get them back white?? please no mean comments?

Mints or gum?
which do you like ...

I need a dentist to pull 3 very very loose teeth that are killing me i have only 25.00 dollars right now will?

I have constant tooth aches on the same tooth but i only get them on that tooth bout once a month?
ok so on mi back tooth and the one right under it sometimes i get these horrible aches on it, it barely ever happends but why does it hurt so bad when it does happen and why does it happrn?...

Toothache - URGENT?
Ive got a toothache from hell. It can start raging without any notice, one second its not there and the next, it is. It can then totally dissapear with no obvious reason, then re-appear. The pain is ...

I got a hell of a toothache, need advice?
how much alcohol do i need to consume before
i can pull it out with pliers, i cant take the pain
anymore, ta
Additional Details
HAVEN, the dentist is closed until
monday, ...

There is something coming out of my gums?
there is this green smelly stuff coming out of my friends gum. what is this?...

I have to get braces next week and i am scared it will hurt, does it really hurt please be honest!!!?
okay i jst came from the orthadonist and they made me a oppment for brades and i am 13 going to be 14 next month but i am really realy scared and my best friends has braces and she said they dont ...

Has anyone ever accidentally swallowed Listerine?
And if so what happens if you were to accidently swallow it?...

How do you stop gums from recceeding?

Additional Details
I thought you were supposed to brush your ...

SexySara
How long will i need off work following wisdom teeth removal?
I have 6, not 4, but 6 wisdom teeth being removed next friday....how long will I need off work afterwards? I am really scared of the op which is at hospital under general anaesthetic....

?
Rating
Nothing to be afraid of. It'll be over and you won't even know it. I'd take 2-3 days off, just to rest.

suziejoy
I dont think it wise to return less than a week

Tharani
i got them removed when i was 16. 2 removals were painful, really painful, but the others were ok. you need max 1 week. that was in my case, for the hard onces i needed 1 week for the other two just 1 or 2 days. be brave

Memas
Rating
you will not need to take of more than a long week-end,what i hated is not being about to brush my teeth. Your breaTH IS HORRIBLE AND YOUR MOUTH WILL TASTSE LIKE ****

SunshineSmile
Rating
OOoooh - poor you. I've only had one removed and I had to take two days off, so you may need more. See how you feel and go back only when your ready.

RDH
Rating
Everyone is different how they will react to wisdom teeth extractions. You can tell by the answers you have gotten so fat, that the time for bouncing back varies greatly. A lot depends on how difficult the extractions are, skill of the surgeon, how well you heal, attitude and age. My own sons each had 4 horizontally impacted wisdom teeth. One was out of it and on Tylenol 3 for a week, while the other one was eating a Big Mac after a day and a half! Good luck to you, and just follow all their instructions re ice packs, heat packs, rinsing, etc..

strawberryice_lb
Oh you should be fine in about 2 days. Except for me I was very sick but found out it was coming from the pain medicine. Once I stopped taking that I was great!

Don't worry it want be bad :)

tinkywinky
two days should do

the1missjuicy
Rating
I got 3 removed one day and I could have went to work. I had already taken the day off so I just stayed home.

sparkey
Rating
there are no hard and fast rules see how you feel and go back when you feel ok

hockey13
I had 4 removed and a cyst removed from my Jaw and I was back to work in 4 days.

Snake ™
Rating
I only had one out and I was fine five minutes later. If you're having six out though you could probably blag two or three days out of it.

jamie_403
Rating
I would recommend taking off until Wednesday. Sometimes the surgery can be quite extensive and it's better to have more time to recover then not enough right? You'll be fine with the surgery. They start an IV and all the medication goes in through there. You wake up comfortable and forget everything. Best of luck!!

idac123
Rating
Do not worry you will be fine just take it by ear and see how you feel I think you will be surprised how well you feel. Good luck take care

PATRICK
Rating
a couple of hrs

Sal*UK
Just the weekend, you will be fine by Monday - good luck.

Ferrari Babe ¸.•*´`*♥ ♥*´`*•.¸
Rating
My daughter recently had four extracted under general anaesthetic and took a week off. The swelling and/or bruising appears after two days and you might want to delay your return until after they subside. She also found rinsing with saline and Corsodyl helpful and lots of Nurofen.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, December 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy