Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

If I brush my teeth during 15 min each day, will they become whiter?

Does it hurt?
When I go to the dentist on monday if I have to get a filling or get my tooth pulled out does it hurt really bad? do they always have to give you needles in your mouth first? i'm really scared, ...

When i brush my teath should i flase and use mouth wash to?

Bleeding Gums?
My gums seem to bleed spontaneously, just start bleeding when i'm not doing anything, eating can make them bleed to, it started last night just eating soft bread. It doesn't last long and ...

I need some help its really important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
hi i have a really bad phobia of needles. until recently i usually only fainted with them but in the last 6 months i have fitted twice when i have had to have a needle. i am meant to be having 2 ...

How can i get whiter teeth?
My teeth are kind of yellow. I don't drink tea or coffee i mostly drink water and i brush my teeth twice a day for 2 minutes. What am i doing wrong and how can i get white teeth?...

I always wake up with such bad breath that my own mother vomits when I kiss her. What can be done? I clean ..?
my teeth most days and I floss once a week.
I used Asda brand mouth wash at least 3 times a week.
I cant afford one of these posh toothbrushes that can clean your tongue but I use a nail ...

Can a cavity go away on its on?
My boyfriend has some cavities that he is refusing to get filled. Will they go away on his own if he keeps brushing and doesnt eat sweets??...

Do you think lime and yellow look good on braces?
Click here if you have to check how it looks like:
http://drjohnking.com/Br
Some people say it looks like your teeth are dirty and you have spinach stuck in them. In ...

How can I get my teeth to be white and my breath to smell better?

What teeth whitener works the best?

Tooth Hurts Because of Spacers!?
My spacers have been in for like 2 days and the teeth around the spacers themselves don't hurt but this tooth like 2 teeth away is a permanet one and its seems loose and it hurts. And this hasn&#...

How do you get rid of bad breath if you still have it after you brush your teeth?
i have a retainer that i have to wear to bed. and i get up and it traps all of the bacteria in my mouth so i have extremely bad breath when i wake up. then I eat breakfast and brush my teeth. but i ...

I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled? A few questions.?
Now, I hate surgery, I hate the idea of it, and I hate watching it on tv even, and I certainly don't want it done to me, but apparently it has to be done...Now, some silly questions because I�...

I have a permanent tinny taste in my mouth any ideas why?

Is it better to have your money or your health?

Should all widsom teeth be removed at once?
I'm a big chicken when it comes to any kind of pain and needles... now that we got that clear, I visited my dentist when I was suffering pain around my jaw and ear. I knew my widsom mollar was ...

Which is better for you if you have an infected tooth, hot or cold drinks?
Do either hot or cold drinks help the infection go away?...

Can cavities be removed?
can it be or not?
Additional Details
what do they do? do they strip off a portion of the teeth?...

Why do we chew gum?
????...

Euguene
How long should a toothbrush last for?
My toothbrushes usually last 2-3 weeks before all the bristles get frayed. Shouldn't they last longer?

SunnyOCali
You are suppose to change your toothbrush each time you have a dental check-up, usually every 6 months. BUT if you start seeing wear and tear its time to replace :)

lennie
Rating
Maybe your buying too soft of a brush, Mine could go for 6 months, But I change them all in the house every 3 months. I keep the brush and use it for little jobs, that I can't reach with my hand, it works great.

mia w
About 3 months.

Kickstand
Rating
3 months

You're pushing too hard....cut it out or you're going to do some damage to your teeth or gums.

smiles
Rating
mine lasts for a bout 4 months! i buy expensive ones with hard bristles.

~*Jammy*~
Rating
ya

Nancy
they say that you should alway change your toothbrush with in at least 3 months and if you get sick you might want to change it before you use it again so that you won't have a relap on the sickness...get a good one and see if it does the same thing

Kailyn Q
They should last 2-3 months. 3 months max (should replace it then anyways).

You are most likely brushing too hard which can be very bad. It can cause damage to your gums and teeth (beats the entire purpose of brushing to begin with). I'd suggest trying an electric toothbrush (they are cheap now, I have an oral b i just got for 7$) and not using much pressure. If you chew on it then stop, that isn't good either. Brushing hard also will not clean your teeth any better, studies have proven this.

By the way, do NOT switch to a medium or hard toothbrush to prevent this. A toothbrush that is too hard will also cause tooth and gum problems similar to brushing too hard. Always use a soft toothbrush and use minimal pressure. And be sure to floss as to not get periodontal disease!

mary j
You mast have ruff edges on your teeth.

krd004
You are brushing too hard or biting/chewing on it.
A toothbrush should last a long time but should ideally be replaced after 3 months because of bacteria buildup.

Jax
There's supposed to last 6 months.

You may be brushing too hard.

Crazy Cat Lady &gt;^..^<
3 months max

Pappy
Rating
30 days

Mystee_Rain
I've heard your supposed to replace them every six months

julie z
Rating
like 3 months

irish eyes
Rating
you are probable brushing too hard, on average then should still look good but be replaced about once a month due to germs.

Karenina (:
Mine usually last me a LONG time but I throw them out after like 3 months, this is what ur supposed to do. So yea they should last longer, 3 months!

N
U BRUSH TO HARD..MINE USUALLY DONT LASTBECUASE I LOOSE THEM ...

earthwindfire82
Rating
Yes, they should last about 6 months. It's possible that you may be brushing too hard or you should invest in a better quality brand such as Oral B. They do have soft, medium, or hard bristles and the hard ones may benefit you better.

road runner
quit chewing on it and it will last longer.. most toothbrushes last about 2 to 3 months for most people.. at least they are cheap

hole_stomper
Perhaps someone is messing around with it and then putting it back.

your best friend
Rating
You should use a soft bristle toothbrush & change it every 3 months. You should not brush too hard...you can wear away tooth enamel. The soft bristles are needed to bend easily to clean properly up under the gumline.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy