Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Bad breath?
You know that sort of horrible morning breath taste in your mouth you get. Well it feels like that to me all day long even after brushing my teeth lots and mouthwash and tounge scraper etc. I have ...

What to do if daughter refuses to have tooth pulled? HELP?
First my daughter has been seeing a dentist since the age of 2 1/2. At first refused real cleaning's, they'd just brush. Then she worked her way to cleaning, but refused xray's. She ...

Is Comet Cleaner Ok on Teeth?
Lol the bottle says removes tough stains, it has bleach in it, and the warning label says if SWALLOWED then just drink water so... how bad can it be?...

What's the deal with my morning breath?
I brush my teeth in the evening. What else should I do?...

Im scared!?
I just got my braces off off two days ago, and i noticed there is some brown/grey discoloration on a half of a tooth (and close to the gum) that had been moved and twisted quite a lot. There is a ...

What is the risk of getting a cavity?
I brush my teeth twice a day. If I don't brush for 24 hours, will I get a cavity?...

Wot is the best thing for toothache?

How to get really white teeth?

How can one prevent bad breathe?
other than brushing the teeth of ...

What's your FAVORITE thing to eat?
mine is ...

How soon can you eat and drink after a dental filling?
I thought you had to wait a few hours, but my dentist didn't mention anything. It's been a little over 3 hours so far.
Additional Details
Thanks everyone! I guess it's ...

I have been facing bad breath problem since last 3 to 4 years?
I have problem of bad breath or holitosis from past 3 to 4 years.
I usually do brushing twice a day and also clean the tounge after brushing, but still the bad breath comes from my mouth. I ...

How to not get toothpaste around your moth when you are brushing your teeth?

My teeth are blackening what can be done to help rectify this?
I'm 31 and have probably neglected them over the years. I think my dental hygene wasn't such a priority when i was younger. I look young but when i open my mouth they look stained and are ...

Did u use to belive in tooth fairys?

What home remedy can I do for a toothache?
my teeth are mess up and I don't have any good insurance my gums are swollen on one side of my mouth and every time I bend over it feels like ...

The pain is killing me?
I have an abcess tooth and its killing me.I cant afford to go to the dentist and get antibiotics.I was wondering if anyone knew what i could use to ease the pain....

Why am I given antibiotics by my dentist before having a filling done (hip repl. 6 months ago). No heart con
I do not have a heart condition. hip replacement 6 months ...

When do children need to go for their first visit to the dentist?

What is the quickest relief for a toothache unti you can see a dentist?
I mean the quickest way!!!!!!!!!...

Emmie
How long does it take for wisdom teeth to come through properly and stop hurting?
My wisdom teeth have been coming through for about 2 years. It is really painful, they really hurt for a few weeks then stop for a while then it comes back again. Is it normal for them to take so long?

Ham
Mine took about 5 years before they stopped hurting on and off!

Ibuprofen and mouthwash from the dentist to stop infection eased things a bit.

Jill B
Rating
See a dentist!

For a very good article on wisdom teeth, visit:

http://www.san-diego-dentist.us/san-diego-dental-wisdom-teeth.htm
http://www.san-diego-dentist.us
http://san-diego-dentists.blogspot.com
http://www.san-diego-dentist.us/san-diego-dentist-tijuana-dentist.html
http://www.san-diego-dentist.us/tijuana-dentist.htm
http://www.san-diego-dentist.us/san-diego-dental-implants.html
http://www.las-vegas-nevada-lawyer-attorney-legal-injury-defense-directory.com

misstinkfrost
Mine have taken about 3 years and are still coming through. I've had ear ache, throat ache, ulcers and infections which have all really hurt. You should get a mini brush from your dentist to brush the wisdom teeth (or place where they're coming through) and that should really help with the pain. Also get an anti bacterial mouth wash (Listerine orange is good!). The wisdom interspacial brush shown in the link below is the one I have! The pain is probably caused by your normal toothbrush being too big for you to brush the back properly!

Zelda Hunter
Go get them checked out by local oral surgeon. You may have impacted wisdom teeth that cannot come in properly and need to be removed. This procedure is so easy, an I had no swelling at all. I just put ice packs on my jaws for about 8 hours after the surgery.

VHEE
Rating
im 44 it took mine for ever and hurt like hell I feel for you

Mike
Rating
my wisdom teeth came through a while ago. I Seem to remember they took a long time to work their way past my gums and that caused a mild irritating pain. I would go and see your dentist they should be able to advise you on whether you need them pulling out.

Barbie Girl
Rating
Hi emmie - Im 26 and have been 'teething' with my wisdom teeth for 10years now! All 4 of mine are impacted and Im now waiting for surgery on them (stupid previous dentist never bothered with them!) Some people are just unlucky in that their wisdom teeth never come through properly, I think its a hereditary thing. Your best bet is to see your dentist when youre having a bad 'attack' so they can see just what the situation is. Good luck!

MR R SOLE
Rating
It took mine over two years of pain... they still irrate. I never had any problems with my teeth until i had my wisdoms... if you dentist will have them out.

rishathra7
Rating
it never happens for a lot of people, that's why most get them pulled out.

kebbs32
Rating
Get them pulled. Pay the money.... it's not worth the years of pain and possible earaches you're going to go through waiting for wisdom teeth to break through the gums!!!

Rating
i takes a while for them to come through, sometimes ages. If they cant come through properly and they are hurting you might have to get them pulled out like i did. They are a painful thing if they are not coming through, but if they are hurting for a while then I would suggest you go to the dentist and find out if they are needing to be pulled.

CrayzeeKat
Mine started to grow through about 2 year ago and still are. They dont hurt now much tho. Have a word with your dentist, you may have to get them removed!!! Ouch

super_star
Rating
Get them removed, they are probably impacted if they are taking so long...

Also, they are probably knocking all your other teeth out of line?

I'd get them out dudette, even though it bloody kills ya to do so, do it. It will be worth it, and you will get at least a week to 10 days off work!!!!!

GOOD LUCK

sighspy
Rating
it may take upto many months or even years ....

just use some pain killers ... if that doesn't help, get it extracted

andy_manc_uk
My dentist removed the tooth next to each wisdom tooth ( 4 in total ) , at the time i thought he was mad, but ive had no probs .. and i now have some very strong back teeth.

bethturner2003
Yeah, mine have been growing gradually for the last 2 years or so, I am just getting my last one...although none of them hurt at all. They do generally take a while to come through, but if your worried and the pain is unbearable, see your dentist.

ladyblackboots
Rating
yup. I'm in a great deal of pain at the moment with my bottom left one. My top two came through no problem at all, but this bottom left one has been taking literally YEARS and sometimes hurts, then stops. At the minute it is absolute AGONY!!! I have an abcess on it at the moment and I swear the only time I've felt pain so bad was when I had my ectopic pregnancy. Even normal labour wasn't this painful!!!!!

See the dentist, see if he can give you any advice. I'm going on Wednesday THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!

verime
Rating
Wisdom teeth usually get removed before they come up. Most people don't have room for their wisdom teeth in their mouth and need to get them removed otherwise it causes a lot of problems and pain. Some people are lucky and can leave them in. I had mine removed and I don't know if you need them removed or not but I would see a dentist if possible.

Dallul
No they shouldn't , If they aren't out by now you need to go to the dentist , there might be two problems.
One your gum is thick so he need to make something called "window" for the tooth to come out but don't worry it doesn't hurt .
Two there isn't enough space for your wisdom tooth to come out that why you need to pull it out and again I did that it doesn't hurt if the dentist is a good one and they already give you something for the pain.
hope you feel better

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy