Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Going to have my first filling in two weeks time....?
Hey everyone =] I'm 16 years old.....and...

Um, I am going to have my first filling in two weeks time, & I have no clue how it will go...

I know you have to have an ...

What are some home remedies for a toothache?
I have a dentist appointment in the morning, but the pain is excruciating, tonight. Please help!...

Why does smoking make your teeth go yellow?

Why has teeth a shade of yellow? Is it a nutrient deficiency?

Braces ???
Well I'm in 8th grade and getting braces on December 4th. It's still a pretty long time, bt I can't wait and I'm really excited. So, I'm just wondering about any information ...

Is it any harm to health if you accidentally fall asleep with crest white strips on?
i fell asleep last night with crest white strips on, and i woke up with a sore throat and nothing on my teeth. is it any harm to your health to swallow crest white strips?...

Bad Breath Questions?????
My teeth are sparkling white and I use mouth wash every day before school, but by the time I'm at school my breath is ack! Any helpful info?? Please help!!!!!!!!!!...

How can I get rid of this toothache?
I had 2 top teeth filled 4 weeks ago and immediately started to have toothache. The pain radiates all over the left side of my face, into my head and eyes and into all other teeth on the left side. T...

Would you be concerned?
I got my wisodom teeth out on Tuesday, I went o a concert last night and kissed a girl a bit with my tounge, not crazy bu a occassionally. I was spitting blood this morning, I guess from the teeth. S...

Do fixed braces hurt ?
I'm getting fixed braces (train-tracks) tomorrow and I was just wondering if it hurts when they tighten the wire. Help I'm really worried =(...

I think i need braces, my mom doesnt!
this is what my teeth look like:
http://i291.photobucket. http://i291.photobucket. ...

I am getting braces soon, do they hurt?
I am wondering if they hurt? If they do which part hurts more? Do they hurt taking them off?
Which foods should I stay away from?...

What will be easier to eat with braces?
I have the choice to have pizza or a fish sandwich with fries from Dairy Queen.
And i only got braces on my top teeth. What will be easier to eat? And wont really mess with my braces?
A...

Please BRACES HELP!!!!?
I''m a 15 year old girl and i'm getting braces tomorrow..what are some things that i need to look out for or is it going to hurt? what are the main things i should eat when i first get ...

Is this been a bit unreasonable?
I'm 18 and had an orthodontist appointment today at 12:45pm. I got the bus at 12pm. The bus was taking longer than I expected and tried several times to ring and say i was going to be late, but ...

I'm Getting Braces. I have some questions :]?
I'm getting braces this Tuesday. I was wondering does it hurt?? And if so how long does it hurt? Also I don't know what colors I should choose.
Should I get pink and black or Blue and ...

Is £2400 justifiable to charge to fix ONE tooth?
My dads broken one of his front teeth, and his dentist has quoted him this much for fixing it, which isn't much work either. His dentist also commented on him 'not having much jaw bone at ...

It has been 5 days, and where my wisdom tooth was is still bleeding. Help?
Okay... Well, I got my wisdom teeth removed 5 days ago, and my left side seems to be doing fine. I was having trouble with bleeding on both sides, but eventually my left side seemed to heal up. The ...

I just swallowed a gum...?
what should i do? i'm being serious here
Additional Details
yeah i'm tlaking about a piece of gum. lol, won't it get stuck on my throat or something?...

Dentists, doctors ,nurses,please, i have a bad toothache?
i need something that i can do to tide me over unitl tomorrow, it hurts really bad, alreadyy took 3 tylenol.......help, in a lottttttttt of pain . any ideas???
Additional Details
anyone??...

me
How do you know when your wisdom teeth are coming through?
i went to the dentist because i have a spacer and it was getting imbeded in m gums and they told me that one of my wisdom teeth were growing in crooked and pusing on the tooth i front of that but that wisdom tooth has been like that for a while and my teeth don't hurt anymore so i was just wanting to know any signs or things that happen before they come through

mrs. smith
Rating
It takes great wisdom to know this truth!

POP TART
Rating
it hurts in the back of your gums

Jorge A
Rating
when you start puberty

LAINA LOU
Rating
when your gums start hurting in the back

ehrlich
Rating
Well if its coming in sideways against the tooth I would think you wouldn't really feel it come through your gum that much but you definitly want to make an appointment to have those out because they will make your teeth crooked if they are growing sideways instead of straight up.

john e
Rating
Now you're getting smart.

♥Hannah's Mommy♥
well my wisdom teeth are impacted so i have to get them out, they started pushing my bottom front teeth crooked, i have pain, and i actually had an infection...i would get them out soon, they will cause you more harm then good

Frosty
When your wisdom teeth start "coming through" you'll be able to feel and/or see the tooth protruding from the gum. However, if they're crooked, you need to have them extracted. Crooked wisdom teeth really do push on those next to them, and can even affect your whole bite.

sebastian n
You will have some wound-like pains in the gum area where the wisdom tooth is about to come out.....

lynn1
Rating
There will be great soreness in the back of your gums. It takes forever before they will come in. Sometimes even months.

dental asst
Your tooth may be impacted. It will probably never erupt (push thru the gums) and will give you more trouble in the future..

CGIV76
Rating
You've already felt the first symptom, your teeth are being crowded by the new molars.
You will have some localized tenderness, and possibly a slight fever.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy