Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Pacifiers..good or bad?

How do u get rid of mouth ulcers ?

I hate my smile. I have a question?
I hate my smile and I want to have it fixed. I'm 23 years old and not thrilled about wearing braces but I will if I have to. Is dental cosmetic expensive? Are there payment plan options? Does ...

Is there anything i can do to make my tooth stp hurt i can't got the dentist since i have an exam tmrw:( help

Additional Details
thank you all!!!!!...

Does tooth brushing helps prevent a bad breath?

Who do dentists think they are.?
why is it when a dentist works for 10 minutes, they think they can charge 1500 dollars.. who do they think they are.and why do they think they deserve so much money.i would do half the stuff myself ...

What colour should my braces be?
I get my braces on wednesday

and i cant decide what colour they should be

I have brown hair with some blonde streaks and my eyes are brown, i dont know if that helps

Wisdom teeth out, any suggestions?
I am getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled in a few days, any tips or suggestions on keeping the pain away or healing faster?...

What can i do for a bad toothache? what is the best pain-killer for it?

Where are you supposed to look when the dentist/orthodontist is doing stuff to your teeth?
like when they put their head really close to work on your teeth and its like right in front of your face where are you supposed to look? i'm not gonna look at their face cause thats just weird....

What color bands should I get on my braces?

Fillings in front teeth?
Turns out I need a couple of fillings in my front teeth, in between the middle two on the top and then to one side of that as well.

How do they do fillings on front teeth? Does it hurt ...

Can your teeth get crooked if you stop wearing your retainers?

Why, after i just got my 250 points and ascended to yahoo questions level 2, do i still feel so empty inside??

Black gums?
ok i have black gums and i've had them for ever and i was just wondering what it meant. at the bottom of my gum it is blackish but more to the top they are a strong pink. I personally think it ...

How many times a day, week, do you really floss??

I have a cavity, can I take care of it at home?
Basically, I want to know, if I can live with the pain of the cavities, can I just take care of my mouth enough so that bacteria does'nt spread ...

Is just novacaine enough for 4 teeth removed?
i am getting all f4 of my wisdom teeth removed. my mom is saying that its enough if i can just handle them pulling, pushing and the noises. but some of my co-workers are sayin i should use the IV and ...

Remedy for toothache?
well i hv toothache now cos of tooth decay but as today i need to attend to some important matter thus cannot visit dentist. would appreciate someone prescribe a home remedy to ease my tooth pain ...

Why do Europeans (specifically English people) have such poor dental hygenie?
Do they not put enough flouride into the Water over there? Is there a shortage of dentists, and orthodonists? Is it poor diet? Can anyone explain this phenomenon?...

Another Emily
How do you get rid of bad breath without mints of brushing your teeth..?
When I'm in public sometimes I notice i have bad breath, and I dont have anything to brush my teeth with or gum or mints or anything.. how can I get rid of bad breath without any of that?

Dancing lil girl
Rating
sux4u

chilicooker_mkb
Rating
Bad breath does not come from your teeth or gums. Brushing your teeth does nothing more than keep your mouth somewhat clean. Bad breath comes from your lungs as you exhale while talking or for that matter..just breathing. What you eat or drink is deposited in your blood and delivered to your lungs. Sometimes it comes out from your stomach. Change your eating habits and the bad breath will disappear. Breath mints are like like spray on deodorants. They work for a minute and then you really smell bad.

baby g!rl
eat or drink somthin

tomorjerry
Rating
Gargle a cup of lukewarm water mixed with salt or half a lemon juice.This is best done before going to bed. Chew parsley leaves,which are sure to keep your breath fresh. More useful remedies at http://useinfo5.blogspot.com/

CDA~NY
Rating
You could always keep a small aeorosol breath freshener in your pocket... or those little Listerine pocket packs... they both work great in a pinch, and they're small enough to carry but big enough to know they're there........

sacred_smulez
i dont think you can...ew you dont brush your teeth? maybe i misread it but ew.

blondie
impossible

Crypt
Are you looking for some McGuyver why of getting fresh breath using toilet paper, an egg shell, and a bit of electrical tape or something?

Just carry around some mints or listerine pocketpacks or something.

sdrawkcab_6
Rating
eat something that refreshes your breath. like some sort of raw green vegetable or something. i dont know.

~funkymonkey~
Rating
Chew parsley after eating anything thats supposed to work!

kitty45342
um carry mints with you always. or you could chew on some leaves or something thats what a camel does. MUAH!!!!!

perfectltangel
Rating
i heard drinking water does the trick.

Julie L
Eating , melons (oddly enough), mouthwash, etc. Might wanna try swishing around water in your mouth alot...

DaRel J
Rating
tounge scrapper, gum,mouthwash. or carry a pocket-size toothbrush-thats what they're made for

Samantha
Rating
Drink some water

acceptance with joy
drink some water, eat something fruity if you can but I would start carrying some mints, gum or something with you at all times.

Rob
Rating
thats probably it

always bring gum or mints if you're in these situations a lot

ligeia
rinse with water

healthwise357
use an all natural oral care product to help wash away food particles that get stuck on teeth and gums. this can help freshen breath and can keep the whole mouth hydrated. keeping the mouth hydrated and salivated can keep bad bacteria at bay. for more tips on how to be able to get rid of bad breath effectively visit http://www.oramd.com

snow l
Eat Green vegetables which has leaves..
Cilantro as one example

Mrs. Amazing
well. i think you would have to invest in some mints my friend. try those listerine striips.,they are easy to carry around

Derek
In my experience, I've found that flossing is the best antidote for bad breath. This assumes that you don't have an abscess or some other problem.

If you have mild gingivitis between your teeth, this will cause bad breath, and flossing will definitely fix that. Mints are only briefly effective if this is the problem.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy