Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I am having all 4 wisdom teeth extracted in 2 hours!?
Freaking out slightly... I dont do well with pain =(

I have soft foods to eat, and am off work for a couple days.

Any words of "wisdom" for me Teehee!...

Best way to whiten your teeth?
Without having to take an uber expensive trip to a dentist?
Additional Details
I'm aware brushing works, for the dumb f u c k s ...

Trying to save some money on dental work, have any thoughts?
My neighbor Henry is real handy with tools and fixing things.
He said he could drill my bad tooth with his Black& Decker, and fill it with bondo. I am considering it, have any thoughts?...

Would you smile if you had very bad-ly aligned teeth?

Additional Details
well not everyone can affort treatments!!...

How do U get a gap in your teeth fixed?
Not that I have one but my friend does... she wants to get fixed before we get into our senior year in High School. Her gap is like little in her two front teeth.
So does anyone know a solution ...

Poll: How many of you actually floss your teeth daily?
be honest!...

O.K. My brother and I were eating earlier and both of us burned our tongues. This got me thinking:

If you burn yourself badly enough on other parts of your body, you could loose all sensation on those parts.

My question is: Do your taste buds loose sensation if
a) they ...

Help i have bad breath?
I have really bad breath and I've tried everything to get rid if it.

I brush my teeth up to 4 times a day, I floss twice and I use mouthwash as often as I can through out the day. I&#...

White spot on my throat!??
Well its like.right above my tonsil. not on my tonsil. and it burns. and its all red around it. its been there a few days now. what could it be??
Additional Details

Throbbing toothache!!?
i have really bad toothache and can't get an appointment at the dentist until next week. what can i do to relieve the pain? it keeps me awake most of the night and is driving me mad.please help....

Is going to the dentist really that bad and scary???

How do i get my enamel back in my teeth?
I've used so many whitestrips already that my teeth look transparente! Is there any toothpaste, mouthwash, or treatment I can use?...

My dad said i might need a brace, what do you think? (pic included)?
http://www.ag.state.oh.u
They look fine to ...

What happens if I use a whole box of crest white strips at one time?

Additional Details
I meant if i kept putting the strips on one after another not all of them on my teeth at one time....

Do listerine whitening strips really work?
They are pretty expensive so I only want to pay money for them if they really do whiten. DO THEY REALLY NOTICEABLY WHITEN YOUR TEETH IN 2 WEEKS AS THE BOX STATES? thanks in advance!...

When getting your wisdom teeth removed, do you have to go under Anesthesia or can they give you somthing else?
I'm a smoker and I'm afraid of what might happen.
I don't want to tell them im smoker because then my parents might find ...

What can i do for a toothache painkillers aint workin!!!!?

I cant afford to go to the dentist how do i get rid of a tooth pain?

What will my dentist do if I have impacted wisdom teeth and no dental coverage till next year?
I am in a lot of pain. One of my impacted wisdom teeth is trying to erupt. My dental insurance will not cover anything until May of next year.

I am having a sharp, shooting pain in my head ...

Are firm brissles on your toothbrush good for your gums?

gloriyeshua
How do you cure mouth odour?
What do I do to get rid odf bad mouth odour? Sometimes when other people speak to me I perceicve nothing, but when I open my mouth....I this strong alkaline breath rushes out. I'cve tried brushing my teeth and tongue harder (which draws out blood sometimes) and mouthwash. Please what do you recommend?

Astrid.
Rating
There are different odour-related problems and their probable causes and cures. You can view the table here.
http://www.tau.ac.il/~melros/bda/
Hope it helps.

zoeksalamander
Rating
Try chewing on sage-leaves, it was used in olden days and it's supposed to be a pretty good way of getting rid of halitosis.

East Bay Punk
Chew On Mint Leafs

As you have tried toothpaste, mouthwash

Why not use my grannys old remedy? IT WORKS!!

Cheers!!

nkskl
KEEP YR. TONGUE CLEAN. GARGLE WITH SALINE WATER, EAT RIGHT AND LIGHT, DENTAL TREATMENT/CLEANING REGULARLY,CHECK YOURSELF 4 PYRIYA-A DECEASE FOR GUMS

fuzzzboxx
gaffer tape

domlacey127
brush teeth
floss
gargle
chew gum

gin
mouth wash or extra strong mints which u can buy jsut for bad breath

doughnut1002001
hi it sounds like gum disase, - although i'm not a dentist, the best thing to do would be to go to your dentists and ask to see the hygenist, there really good they basically give your mouth a good clean and this helps to get rid of the gum disase thats causing your problems,

also your hygenist will be able to recomend some stronger products than you are using already.

gruffalo
It could be something to do with your diet, as often acid from the stomach can produce bad breath. If you speak to your doctor about it, he or she may have some ideas as to what to cut out of your diet.

carsons
you dont order comes from inside stomach

~*~Beautiful Gorgeous~*~
Rating
brush your teeth

allways_dejavu
brush ur teeth and also scrub ur tongue but not very hard, maintain ur diet donot over eat , as much as u can digest easly,

take water put some rose petals in it for oneday, then take the petals out, put some drops of lemon in it, and gurgle with it. there ru many usefull tips from other folks. try them

Cherriest
Rating
Persistent bad breath is a sign of periodontal disease. Due to the bleeding gums, it sounds as if you have at least the first stage which is gingivitis.... hopefully it is not a more advanced stage. Get in to see your dentist as soon as possible for diagnosis and treatment. Also, make sure you have a good oral hygiene routine by brushing 2-3 times per day and flossing at least once per day. You will notice the bleeding begin to subside the more you brush and floss.

Harley
See a dentist... or a priest!

oldaaronxxx
If Brushing, flossing and mouth wash don't have any effect, you could have a tooth decay'n (and it would smell like bad breath) Go see a dentist and have him give you a good look over.

Hopeful
The fact that you mention that when you brush your teeth harder it draws out blood sometimes, leads me to believe that you have gingivitis. This is an inflammation of the gums surrounding the teeth caused by a buildup of plaque or food particles.

Sometimes gingivitis can be reversed. Other times it can lead to periodontitis. This is advanced gum disease; inflammation of gum tissue, which causes bone loss resulting in tooth loss if untreated.

No amount of brushing can get rid of the plaque which has been deposited under the gumline. Only a dentist can do this.

And don't believe that this cannot happen to a young person. This happens to anyone who does not take care of their teeth.

I speak from experience.

GET TO THE DENTIST NOW!!!!!!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy