Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Do braces hurt when they are put on?
Do braces hurt when they are put on or when they are putting them on? When will it start really hurting?
(Anyone with expierience, please)

I'm getting braces.
I'm ...

Do you use artificial sweetners?
I'm curious as to how many people use them.

http://www.nexusmagazine http://www.truthaboutspl Details

Back tooth hurting really bad?
my lower back tooth hurts so much that i cant eat or do anything. it keeps me up at night too. well do you lose your lower back teeth because im 16 and i havent lost my back teeth at all someone ...

What is the best way to cure a tooth ache?

Do root canals hurt?
i have to get one done in October. be honest with me,...

How many natural teeth are you supposed to have?

Braces??????????????? --Read--?
Help me!!
please?
-Read Below-

ok, can somebody tell me these questions?
cuz i really need to know them for later, and i want to be prepared for when i do..please answer?

Does anyone know if braces hurt? and is it worth getting made fun of?

Which do you prefer? Dentists or doctors?
Just taking a random survey....

Only 14 with yellow teeth?
I don't smoke, am not bulimic or taken any antibiotics that got them this way. I don't drink coffee or tea, I brush my teeth daily... but my teeth are kinda yellow. Any ideas?...

Is my dentist allowed to be rude to me ...?
the last time i took my daughter i got verbal abuse , he said i ought to be ashamed of myself and that i was a bad mother etc , could i have reported him etc , my daughter needed a filling yes but i ...

Im getting braces soon? what color should i get? is it gonna be painfull?
yea im realy nervous i wont look right with them.. my teeth are not crroked at all.. like i dont even know why i gotta get emm. im getting them on august 5. thats like 9 days away. pleaseee give me ...

Why don't people in the U.K take care of their teeth like in the United States?
Or maybe its just a stupid stereotype......

Why should we brush teeth in the morning?
i understand that we should brush teeth everytime after we eat, so the food won't be left on the teeth, but why do we have to do it in the morning? we don't eat at ...

I am terrified of the dentist and need my wisdom teeth pulled. How bad does it really hurt?

Given the choice, what would you do?
my dentist has offered me two options, get my tooth out, or get root canal treatment. Its a back molar and I don't know whether to just go for it and get it pulled out or give the root canal ...

Bracesss..?
ok im gettinf braces in feb. nd i wanted to know the process..not in like 5 paragraphs...just a brief process of it. and how does it make your eatin habits different? when can you chew gum? how do i ...

How do you get rid of bad breathe?
I would like to know how to get rid of bad breathe because someone that I really care about suffers from it....

Do wisdom teeth coming in means you're getting smarter?

What is it like having your wisdom teeth removed?
I've been having problems with my wisdom teeth for some time and over the weekend I have developed a bad infection along with a very swollen face. I'm going to ask my dentist if I can have ...

exist4noone
How do i sharpen my canine teeth?
i want them to be more fangish

hotrdh1
Rating
Why would you do that?? You do it yourself and you are going to kill your nerves, if you get the tooth hot while grinding, it will die. No dentist with any ethics will do it for you. Grow up.

smileyRDH
Rating
Yeah, file them! and while you're at it, file your head to a point too, don't worry about the brain damage, it doesn't seem you use it much anyways.

okharris
Rating
Don't do it. This will permanently harm your tooth enamel and weaken your canines. You might think fangs look cool now, but you'll regret it in a while and there's NO way to go back and make them natural again. If you want fangs, buy some fake ones at a costume store and pretend you're a vampire and then you can take them off whenever you want.

Panacea
Ummm....sharpening your teeth could result in permanent injury to them. Definitely something you should not ever consider doing.

If you are an emo dork or something and just want the look, go buy those little caps that fit over your canines and look like vampire fangs. Cheap, safe, reversible.

erinanne
Rating
Why the hell would you do that?! That is something that you will definitely regret one day. I hope you have a lot of $$ to fix them when that day comes because it will cost a lot to fix them!

cmatkins02d
Rating
ya don't!!

emmalue
You don't need to "sharpen" your natural teeth to get the look you want. Find a dentist willing to make a specialized "cap" or veneer. (Good luck with that, BTW) You can have a realistic porcelain "fang" made and attached to your canine teeth with temporary cement.

That way, when you grow up and become an adult, you don't have to look like some dork who did something stupid when they were into Goth-stuff as an irresponsible (and unemployable) kid.

stephanielara87
Rating
go to a dentist

old66
Rating
If you are talking about your own teeth. You will be one sorry person. To reshape the teeth you would need to file them, losing the protective enamel. paving the way for tooth decay or even nerve pain from hot or cold substances. Maybe even cold air could hurt like having an open tooth.
Don't know for sure, but it should be possible for a dentist to cover the teeth with shaped caps or to make a set of false to slip over your real ones. You maybe sorry either way

Cerebral Assaassin
File them!!!!!!

dre
Rating
Canines are naturally sharp. if yours are not you have been grinding them down. I would say don't grind them down, but have them bonded with composite, That way you can get the look you want and not harm your teeth in the process. Just tell the dentist you want to re-establish your canine guidance. Most will go for that and make them extra sharp please.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy