Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Are you suppose to floss your teeth before or after brushing?

How do I tell my boyfriend to brush his teeth?
I met him through myspace and we have met and I realy truely like him even before meeting him, but it appears and smells as though he doesnt brush his teeth. He is 35 years old and should know he ...

So how bad is getting your wisdom teeth out and what can i expect? what's the pain similar to?

If i knock a teeth out,will another one grow?

Additional Details
haha ok ppl no need to add more,first 28 anwsres now 36!!!
Im just making sure that i was right.....

Any advice on how I can STOP BITING MY NAILS??

If a king is gay and marries another guy what is that guy to the royal family?

Im getting my all 4 wisdom teeth took out next week. Im scared to death. Does it hurt? What can i eat?

What else can i use for bad breath other then mouthwash, mints and toothpaste?

Please anser: how much does it hurt to get a tooth pulled?(see details)?
As in a not loose tooth, getting numbing shots injected in your gums, pulling it out and stitching it up? (no tooth growing in under it) awake but numb... please! any pain comparisons?...

What is the best way to cure my bad breath?
My girlfriend is moaning at me and I think I need to do something about it.

I am only 26 and it has just started in the past few months!

Simply brushing my teeth does not work ...

Suggest a trendy name for a dental clinic?
Planning to open a complete oral rehab clinic. searching for trendy name. plshelp me ...

Any tips for a person being scared of the dentist?

How painful is wisdom teeth extraction?
So I went to the oral surgeon today, and I'm going in on the 23rd to get my 4 wisdom teeth removed. I am doing local anestetic, and not getting knocked out for it.

My question is, how ...

Is there a polite way to let someone know about bad breath?
A really nice guy that I just met has terrible bad breath. He seems interested in a relantionship but his bad breath is the only thing turning me off. What options are out there to diminish this? How ...

Do Braces Hurt?

Why my teeths are yellow?
I brush daily but my tooth remain yellow in colour,what is the ...

What is the best painkillers for toothache?

GUM Gum GUM?
Howl ong does your Stride gum last
Additional Details
how long not how l ...

On a scale of 1-10 how bad does a filling hurt?
1 being less pain full and 10 being the most pain full

Is it true that put a shot in your mouth?

I haven't had a filling in forever and i was wondering how it felt...
<...

How can I make my teeth more yellow? Are there strips that can help me do that?
Ive tried to make my teeth white but after not brushing my teeth for 9 years it seems that I cant.

I figured the best thing to do is to have dark yellow teeth. What is the best way to do ...

mepc4u
How do i get rid of my kanker sores?
how can i keep them from coming back!

y_welton
Canker sores can be caused by a variety of reasons...spicy foods, etc. You may want to visit webmd.com for some more insight. I hate getting them, but try rinsing with salt water. 8oz water with a tablespoon of salt. You can also buy over the counter medicine to numb the pain. Good luck

------------->arrows point2me
swish around hydrogen peroxide ( DONT SWALLOW IT! )

chubs
Rating
Peroxide may help but don't use it for very long, max 2 weeks or it will hurt your internal organs. A laxative will clean out your system and your canker sores will go. They are caused by an upset digestive system.

aminahrice3
Treating it with over the counter peroxide is very help and avoid hot and spicy foods and a lot of salt. Peroxide heals it very fast. Rinse it full stregnth at least 3 times a day and it will go away in no time at all.

Andria K
my mom always used lemon juice

restored4god
Canker sores are definitely painful. If it's truly canker sores, then you may be eating too much spicy, salty foods. I have learned about a product called "Rincinol" that is good for canker sores. I'm not sure if it's over the counter yet. But you can surely ask your dentist to order it for you if this is an on-going problem. Goodluck!

mountaindazed
Rating
sauerkraut --- drink the juice of saurkraut or eat if they are in your mouth; dab the juice on them if they are on your lips

aaja
Hey, if you get them too often or too big or painfull, could be sign of something else. I had it, email me if thats your case.

Dave
Gargle and swish your mouth with A 50% Hydrogen Peroxide and 50% water mixture. Don't tase very good, but It was what my dad used to make me do.

My Dad was a dentist for 40 years.

I stopped getting Kanker sores after 22ish, I think ya just have to out grow em er something.

arkyankeedonna
Rating
Try Acidophilus. It is a dietary supplement. I buy the Spring Valley brand from Walmart and it is about five dollars a bottle. My dentist told me to get them and take 6 per day for the fist few days, then two per day. I have this problem in the summer as I like to eat lots of fresh tomatoes and lemons. He told me that this was cause by excess stomach acid and this was the best and healthiest solution. I have been doing this for over five years and no longer have this problem.

Belle
Rating
If the warm salt water doesn't help, try Abreva, found at Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart or your local drugstore like Rite Aide, CVS, SavOn, etc.

Luis T
Rating
they always come back... go to your doctor and ask him to prescribe something to make them go away faster Acyclovir is a good option

puttputt_19134
Rating
stop eating those nasty gurls!

carolynnnna
swish with salt and warm water. it's gross, but it works. also try listerine, but it burns more.

owllady
SALT.....It burns like Helll but it will dry it up in no time and it won't come back.

cutie_006006
Rating
lemon juice

or salt water

JesWood
This sounds really gross but works wonders. Start washing your mouth out with peroxide everyday. I do it right before I brush my teeth so I won't taste it all day long. It will keep the sores gone and also whiten your teeth overtime.

helixburger
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002065.htm
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/canker_sores/article_em.htm

They are from a virus, and may recur. Strengthen immune system with vitamins.

mitt w
if it is between my gums and cheek/lip area i get a piece of tissue and dap it with achocol and squeeze it in thier, it tingles for a second but 2 mins later it is as dry as the saharas, it heals 2 days faster, than doing nothing to it.

kristen01
try water w/ salt 2 times a day. it really helps

mydirtylittleself
Rating
You just have to wait for them to go away. To relieve some of the pain while you have them, you can use oragel or something like it that numbs your mouth. Also gargle with salt water or listerine. To prevent them from coming back, brush and floss twice a day and gargle with listerine daily. Oh, and avoid chewing on the inside of your mouth!

drinkupmehearties
Stop putting dirty hands in your mouth. This is more of a childhood thing, aren't you a bit old for this?

HardCoreGirl123
i get them too alot. drinking milk helps them not hurt but anything with lots of spice or taste will hurt it like...pizza. also if u want them 2 go away real fast go to a doctor and he might give u this steroid cream and it goes away like the next day

Grist
Give up skanks.

Paul V
Get rid of your girlfriend and things should start clearing up for you.

IdesOfMarch
Mouth sores are a cousin to herpes......Consult a doctor

PraiseBob
They are caused by a virus and, unfortunately, there is no real way to keep them from coming back.

There are some products on the market that claim to reduce the healing time. I have tried them before and don't believe they are worth the cost of the packaging.

rphelan23
Rating
I kept getting them until I changed my toothpaste brand! Now, I will only buy the same brand (Colgate).

r202950
salt water

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy