Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I want to get tooth implants...?
I was in a car accident and lost my front side tooth and damaged other teeth (I had the braces wire on). I have been undergoing surgery after surgery to reconstruct all the damage to my mouth. C...

Why do some people not brush their teeth?

How do i get the pain of braces to sooth?
I just got my braces on 3 hours ago and my teeth hurt! how do get the pain to sooth?!?!?...

How does a dentist test for a cracked tooth?
How does the dentist know if a tooth is cracked or not?...

Wisdom teeth pulling?
Ok I have a dentist appt tomarrow. I already know that I have to get my 2 wisdom teeth pulled. Which I am scared to death. But when they numb your gums before they give you the shot. Can you feel the ...

My braces are cuting my inner cheeks what should i do??

I have to get a root canal wed..any advice??
how's the pain..is it really bad?
Additional Details
they told me 2 take 1 Valium the night before and 2 an hour before the ...

I am having all 4 wisdom teeth extracted in 2 hours!?
Freaking out slightly... I dont do well with pain =(

I have soft foods to eat, and am off work for a couple days.

Any words of "wisdom" for me Teehee!...

Best way to whiten your teeth?
Without having to take an uber expensive trip to a dentist?
Additional Details
I'm aware brushing works, for the dumb f u c k s ...

Trying to save some money on dental work, have any thoughts?
My neighbor Henry is real handy with tools and fixing things.
He said he could drill my bad tooth with his Black& Decker, and fill it with bondo. I am considering it, have any thoughts?...

Would you smile if you had very bad-ly aligned teeth?

Additional Details
well not everyone can affort treatments!!...

How do U get a gap in your teeth fixed?
Not that I have one but my friend does... she wants to get fixed before we get into our senior year in High School. Her gap is like little in her two front teeth.
So does anyone know a solution ...

Poll: How many of you actually floss your teeth daily?
be honest!...

O.K. My brother and I were eating earlier and both of us burned our tongues. This got me thinking:

If you burn yourself badly enough on other parts of your body, you could loose all sensation on those parts.

My question is: Do your taste buds loose sensation if
a) they ...

Help i have bad breath?
I have really bad breath and I've tried everything to get rid if it.

I brush my teeth up to 4 times a day, I floss twice and I use mouthwash as often as I can through out the day. I&#...

White spot on my throat!??
Well its like.right above my tonsil. not on my tonsil. and it burns. and its all red around it. its been there a few days now. what could it be??
Additional Details

Throbbing toothache!!?
i have really bad toothache and can't get an appointment at the dentist until next week. what can i do to relieve the pain? it keeps me awake most of the night and is driving me mad.please help....

Is going to the dentist really that bad and scary???

How do i get my enamel back in my teeth?
I've used so many whitestrips already that my teeth look transparente! Is there any toothpaste, mouthwash, or treatment I can use?...

My dad said i might need a brace, what do you think? (pic included)?
http://www.ag.state.oh.u
They look fine to ...

canadianogre1
How do I stop a toothache from hurting so much?

houseangel
I found the best thing is lay an asprin on it.Only a temp fix. Also can put peroxide on a Q-TIp and swab it on.

remington870express21
use pliers and rip it out really quick than put gause on it

bouadoucarmen
removing it,visit a denstis asap.because you are dealing with your nerves with are very close to your brain.also to ease the pain try a painkiller, tylenol, aleve or any oragel max strenght

cgr90
Rating
Shoot yourself in the foot

dpon62
Rating
You can use oil of clove to numb the pain.

Damun Schwule
Take Motrin and get to a dentist ASAP!

sinned
Rating
If you are old enough, drink some alcohol, vodka and orange worked for me, just half a glass. At least you will get some sleep tonight. Try the Advil 600-800 mgs first if you aren't able to or not willing to do the alcohol. Acupuncture also kept me from trying to tear my head off and did it for me. For serious abcess pain try all of the above at the same time. You will not die if you do not OD on the alcohol.The acupuncture points for toothache are beside your ears. Press your middle 3 fingers at the side of both ears and press fairly hard, open your jaw and put the middle finger in that gap first, close your jaw slightly and take deep breaths through your mouth for about 2 mins. Good luck at the dentist tomorrow.

bluenose73
well do you have a bag of frozen peas?? they work a bit.. but the oldest cure I heard of was rubbing rum or hard liqouer on the area if you can stand it... or get the advil extra stregnth liquid gels... if it gets worse go to the local emerg and they will give you antibotics and probably either tylenol 3's or advil but you need to see a dentist asap... don't wait hun... I had 2 teeth go when I was pregnant and I suffered cause I couldn't take anything.... good luck...*HUGS*

Anonymous43
Rating
and swish with rubbing alcohol, but dont swallow it

lovely
Rating
go to the dentist

greenheadchick
I have my daughter take a couple teaspoons of salt and dissolve in warm water and hold it in her mouth for a few minutes until the water cools off. After that she takes a whole clove and puts down inside the tooth and that seems to take the big pain away, and then to the dentist because this was on a Saturday.

OohLaLa
Rating
For the time being try some ambesol - they have it for babies that teethe and for adults as well. You can usually find it in a gel or liquid form at your local pharmacy. Then I would make an appointment with your dentist.

bang your head against the wall until your a.) unconcious or b.) your head hurts bad enough that you realize its not getting you anywhere, and you should sue me for giving you the advice in the first place.

Linda
Rating
Go to the dentist or go to your local store and get something for it

me
Rating
you need to take advil and tylenol. also go to a dentist and ask why it's hurting you.

luci-c
Rating
Hello... you have an infection. That's what causes tooth pain - I know - that's what I do. First take Ibuprofen this not only is a slight pain reliever but it has an inflammatory agent in it that helps. Then get to a Dentist. The pain may go away but the infection is still there. And if you wait in can turn into a Root Canal or in time the root system will calcify and you'll have to have it pulled.

Also to anyone that cares - when you pull a tooth the other teeth in your mouth can shift, causing spacing and if it's a top tooth they will fall down - that's why bridges and etc are helpful if your young you don't want to look like an old man!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy