Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Would you go to a Dentist with blood in his hair?

Braces?!!?!?!?!?!?
So I'm getting braces pretty soon. I wanna know how they put it in and will it hurt? I heard it hurts alot when they tighten your braces and you will feel pressure? I also have no idea what I ...

What illegal drugs make your teeth rot out? Does it happen rather quickly or gradually?

Ok im 46 and have braces on my teeth do you think im being vain?

Can I brush my teeth and use listerine before surgical wisdom teeth removal?
My procedure is in 2 hours. I forgot to ask the surgical dentist because it didn't really occur to me to ask until I woke up now. I know I can't eat 8 hours prior....

Do I loose my wisdom if i pull out wisdom teeth?
What if i dont get a wisdom teeth?...

I just got braces yeturday but my dentist only put it on the bottom...?
i just got braces yeturday but my dentist only put it on the bottom he said that in a couple of months he'll put on the top one's! is that ok?? i have siver braces (metal)...

Does cigarette smoking apart from ur health also affect ur teeth?

I have a toothache but can not afford to go to the dentist--any ideas?

Every morning i wake up with bad breath, what can i do?
i floss and brush my teeth everynight before bed, and every morning my breath is killer.

Im worried to talk to anyone, or even breathe near them till i brush again.

what could ...

Does anybody else have a sweet tooth?
iv got one made out of an ...

Why can't I afford to go to the dentist?
My Grandfather had false teeth, so did my Grandmother, yet I cannot afford them at £800. Why is this? And why does my dentist charge £28 to look at my teeth every six months?
Why do I have to ...

Does your face change when your wisdom teeth come out?
I'm 24. My dentist noticed my wisdon teeth were coming out on my last check up, and had some X rays done on mee. The reason I never noticed was because all 4 of them are coming out straight.

Im getting braces in like 3 weeks. im scared, what should i do? Please help me?
I have crooked teeth but not that ...

Is grinding your teeth while you sleep bad?
never knew this, but my fiance' says igrind my teeth at night really bad too. what will happen if i don't do anything about it?...

Braces hurt??
I am getting braces next week!I have no idea what to expect......Does it hurt during the procedure?Can anyone tell me what to expect?I am very scared....

Ouch!.......................
i have a tooth removed today. but i can still see and feel a piece of it, i realllly dont wanna go back what should i do?...

What can i do to prevent my gums from bleeding while brushing in the morning.?

Can you kiss with braces?

I'm getting braces tomorow, does it hurt?
do they glue the braces on your teeth? does it only hurt when they tighten them? is it true that I can't chew gum?...

Chad P
How do I permanently stop a toothache?

Dave B
Rating
no need for dentist all you need is a good left hook or an upper cut that should clear things out even the cobwebs in your head. lolzzzzzzz

mickey
one word is the answer

D E N T I S T

dentist...

or pull the tooth out by yourself...[its really hard and it hurts] LOL...

Isis
Try this spell. It works for me.

Tooth of worry, tooth of trouble
Nerves electric, nerves a fire
Calm and cold become a double
Healing to my heart's desire

(Then gently touch your cheek where it hurts. You should feel some relief. But always use Western methods too. Go to a good dentist. Floss! Trust me. I know these things.)

johnneedsaname3
Have the tooth pulled or get a root canal

lulu
Rating
visit a dentist..
in the meantime, use listerine mouth wash..it helped for me

Doc8
Extraction or root canal job

rach_b_2003
Rating
you cant really, but you could see a dentist they may reccomend something. My partner uses clove oil or bonjela when he gets tootache, or just even paracetamol.

bingolil
Have the tooth taken out maybe?

dre
Rating
Just seeing a dentist will not help you. A dentist can do a root canal and place a crown, but this place is loaded with people complaining about painfull teeth with Root Canals and Crowns. The ONLY way to be assured that the tooth will not EVER hurt you again is to extract it.

What you need to ask yourself is not how to stop the pain today?, but Will I be eating ribs and salad, or will I be eating ground beef on white bread when your 60 years old.

When you answer that question then you will know if the increased risk of pain and cost are worth it to you.

h0kiegal
Rating
Only way to permanently stop a toothache is to get the tooth pulled. But if you can't get to a dentist right away, you can go to the drug store and buy temporary toothache remedies there but they will only work temporarily. You can even buy temporary fillings at the drug store if you have a filling that falls out. But ultimately you need to see a dentist to get that toothache taken care of.

Tigger
Rating
Get the tooth in question removed.

Donna Lu
Rating
Your tooth is more than likely aching because there is decay present. If you don't get to the dentist before it reaches the nerve, you will have one of 2 choices; either remove the tooth, or have endodontic therapy where the dentist removes the nerve. This is also called root canal, but I hate to use that term because it scares people. Once the nerve is removed the Dentist can either fill the tooth or place a post and crown on it.
If you elect to have it removed however, your teeth can shift and cause you problems later.

toothake0
Rating
go see a Dentist.

kitkool
Rating
you must see a dentist.. to be honest I'm having one right now but the opposite.. the tooth was just removed and I'm having a constant dull ache where the tooth used to be. You could take aspirin or advil for the pain but that is tempporary fix.. definitely need to see a dentist

Soso
Rating
One word :"Dentist"

MeLissa
Rating
pull it out(dentist)ouch! : (

Eyez
Rating
The only way to guarentee it'll never hurt again is to have it pulled. it also depends upon what is wrong with the tooth-why are you in pain? Sometimes it can be filled, other times it might need a root canal. Good luck and I hope you feel better!

closed
Unfortunately, you have to go to a dentist... I have one today too, I am going to have to go have it pulled and I keep putting it off until one day soon it will kill me so then I'll go... I'm a big chicken....

msap
have the tooth pulled. certainly you have to visit a dentist

Long John
Rating
Remove your head.

Eldude
See a dentist

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, September 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy