Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

ashleyy.
How do I get rid of these mouth sores?
Lately, Ive been having these sores on the left side of my mouth and I cant seem to get them to go away.
Ive cleaned them and Ive went to the nurse at my school and she doesnt even know what they are.
It cant be an STD, cause Ive never done anything like that,
and Ive told my mom but she doesnt really seem to care.

Can someone give me some help here?

Please and thank you.
-ashleyy.

Am I pregnant?
I would google "mouth sores" and in the google box gives a description. Or you can go to Google images" and see if there is a picture of somebody with mouth sores that match yours. Like "red mouth sores" or something like that. I am sorry your mom isn't helpful and it sounds as though the nurse wasn';t that helpful either. Did the nurse give you
suggestions on how to find out? I guess your best bet is go to the dr. Good luck

JANINJA
Rating
It could be mouth ulcers, try using some bonjela. If not go and see a doctor or a dentist.

Cupcake
Rating
I have the same thing and I know what works,

Take Lysine Pills, you can get them at walmart. They prevent mouth aches and restore your gums, then try Abreva. It helps numb and reduce the pain. Then make sure you use non-alchohol mouthwash everyday.

Also, try to eat less citrus

dancecutie567
gargal with salt water.............................or vinegar (but that is NASTY!)

clockwatcher
If it's plain canker sore, it usually heals by itself after one to two weeks. It's due to hormonal imbalance, stress or weak immune system. The only problem is the pain.

Try the Pyralvex solution, it can relieve the pain. And take lots of Vitamin C and Vitamin B12.

suthern_sweetheart_12
Rating
well if the nurse doesnt know what they are, she is a retard. but you should rinse your mouth with salt water every day. thats what i would do. and if it doesnt work, see a doctor.

Steve F
It could improve with salt water swish and spit. Another thing it could be is hand-foot and mouth disease, which is caused by a virus. The doctor can give you something for it. If your Mom won't take you, swish some Maalox in your mouth and use Tylenol or Ibuprofen for the pain, dosed for your age. Ask your school nurse or guidance counselor for help with this.

Peace.

Flora D
Rating
Try a gargle with warm water and lots of sea salt...it cleanses the wounds and provides a break from the pain

They might be cankers (caused buy mouth trauma or stress) if so wait them out and they should go away. I know here in Canada you can buy a numbing mouth gel called ora-gel it workd wonders as well.

lady T
I don't know if you have tried this or not, but rinse your mouth out several times a day with peroxide. Just follow the instructions on the bottle. Also keep your mouth as clean as possible. Brush your teeth as much as you can.
Good luck

mich d
it might just be a form of herpes. there are so many kinds of herpes people can get. and the one you might have in particular could be just that your immune system is low at the moment. have you been under the weather or unusually stressed out lately??? here's a method you can try to soothe your sores; 1part hydrogen peroxide to 1 part water. or if you can stand it, a cap full of hydrogen peroxide and swish/gargle around in mouth for as long as you can. hydrogen peroxide is a good oral debridement solution for the mouth. it's actually better than mouth wash although it's pretty nasty, but after a while you get used to it.

Blue
Rating
You can use (flavored) Listerine or warm water w/ a little salt mixed in as a mouthwash. Stay away from acidic foods for a while, like oranges, tomatoes or anything you notice that gives you the sores. Good luck.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy