Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Why cant I have Gas at the Dentist anymore?I hate Injections and need an extraction but wont go.?

Why is my mouth always dry?
Its not like a "i need to drink something" dry. Even when i do drink something its still dry. Its starting to cause me to not be able to talk right because of the dryness. I changed ...

Tooth Pain?
I am having some pretty bad tooth pain on my lower left side. I have tried taking aleve, ibuprofen, but neither one has really helped. I have a dentist's appointment, but it's not for a ...

Bad teeth help?
overbite,stained,one crooked tooth,horrible breath,and my gums bleed when I brush my teeth
Additional Details
both my parents have horrible teeth,and they don't seem to think my ...

Who has fillings in their teeth?

My dentist molested me????
I went in to have my Wisdom Teeth removed.

When I got home I was wearing women's thong panties....and before you get smart this IS NOT what I normally wear. I had on a pair of HANES ...

What do you guys do when your teeth horribly hurt?

Bleeding Gum....?
HELP! Everytime I brush my teeth my gum bleeds. I have gone to the dentist and he says its gum desease. He showed me how to brush my teeth etc...but it still bleeds. Does anyone have this problem? ...

Bad Breath?
well whenever i cough or something these chunks of something come out of my throath and smell really bad! i know that this is the reason my breath stinks and i dont know what to do about it. any ...

How long were you out of work for wisdom teeth?
Im taking a week. i am soooo scared (as u can tell by my questions)...

What really causes tooth ache.?
some say sugary foods while others say cold water.is this really ...

I bought myself no name whitening strips, are they gonna work??

What could be causing a foul taste/odor in the back of my mouth by an incoming wisdom tooth?
I thought maybe some food had got stuck back there but I've rinsed and brushed out the area several times and it just comes back soon after. I've tryed to look at it with a small mirror to ...

My Fiance thinks im on drugs and IM NOT !!! Does anyone know of a free clinic to do drug test ..?
we are not too good financially right now , but I WANT TO PROVE TO HIM THAT IM NOT ON ANYTHING !!!! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY .. Any ideas for someone that is totally Broke >>>?

I need help choosing the colour of my braces!??
i wanted baby pink but i just wanted someones opinion.
this is what i look like
i have brown wavy long hair
hazel/green eyes
olive tanned complexion.
what colour would suit ...

What is the best medicine to cure my toothache?
i would like to buy one at the grocery store and i don't know which one is the best one besides those tylenol......i have a ...

What cant u eat with braces?!?!?!?
please answer!...

How many times a day are you suppose to brush your teeth?
Does any one know?...

What does it mean if you were born without wisdom teeth??

I am going to get a root canal from a dentist...is this okay, or should I see an endontist?
Is it true that if you are numb with novacaine you cannot feel anything? And is it better to go to my regular dentist for this or an endodontist? Will I have any pain after? I had one done years ...

Matthew P
How Much Does it Hurt to Have a Tooth Removed Without Anesthesia?
Like the title says, how much does it hurt to have a tooth pulled without anesthesia? I may need to get my wisdom teeth removed soon, and if I do, I am considering going without painkillers.

At the very least, no painkillers after the fact, but how much does getting a tooth removed without Novocaine or another local or system anesthesia hurt?

I don't know how we're doing the hurt scale today. 1 to 10, blinding, unbearable, whatever system you want to use is cool.

Joiners
8! Get at least the numbing shots they aren't that bad and help alot.

izzy
Rating
like 12 dude it's would suk

Krystal
Rating
A LOT!!!!!!!!!!

Simon C
Rating
Getting a tooth, especially a wisdom tooth, out without anesthesia is like stabbing yourself with a knife or put a nail on your hand with a hammer. No matter how tough you are you can't bear the pain. The idea is simply out of question. Get an anesthesia, you'll be glad you did.

kay_flood
wisdom teeth usually have to be removed surgically, in other words they have to cut the gum, then dig for the tooth, you could not stand the pain involved in that, and no oral surgeon would do it. Most people in fact are put to sleep with anesthetics for wisdom tooth extraction.

Mike O
10/10

ROLLIN VIP
Rating
hurts bad

vebyllucs
Rating
a lot

nas_carfan24
Rating
like 20 on a scale of 1 to 10.lol
I honestly don't even think a dentist would attempt to remove one without some kind of local. At least gas or something. The dentist doesn't want you to be thrashing around in the chair in excrutiating pain.

?
You mIght as well just grab a pair of vice grips and go at it - you'll soon see for yourself!

Bob J
anesthia is like a mythical place

?
Rating
10 out of 10. Get the novocain; you don't need to be knocked out, just numbed at the point of extraction. I had 3 wisdom teeth out in one sitting with just novocain; I took one vicodin later after the novocain wore off and that was it, but I could have lived without it.

?
Rating
Oh jesus.
I don't even think the dentist would allow that.
Ow.
The hurt scale would probably be a 50.
A tooth extraction is ORAL SURGERY. I don't have experience in the human field, but am a veterinary technician and have seen my fair share of teeth being removed... and ow. owowowow.
I cannot imagine anyone ever doing such a thing without pain killers/anesthetic.... if I ever get mine out I'm going to be under general anesthesia.
Why would you ever consider that!?

Lady America and Proud Of It
Mine were CUT out....put your head under a bus...there would be less pain.

Ro'
It's impossible to understand what's in your mind without knowing why you are considering going on no anesthesia and no painkillers.

If you have a medical condition interfering with either one, remember in most cases a safe compromise can be found.

In no way a dentist (who is a doctor) will pull you a tooth without anesthesia, so that's not an option. As for the pain killers, s/he will prescribe them to you, and it's up to you what to do with those pills.

I hope you realise that a dentist cannot pull a tooth under anesthesia, no matter the reason you don't want it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, April 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy