Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone know roughly how much alcoholics cost the nhs a year?

I know your dentist will give you a list of foods you cant eat after getting braces but i want to know now?
what are specific foods i cant eat after getting my braces i want to start not eating ...

What Toothpaste Do You Use?
my mate has really bad breath what toothpaste is the best that i can buy her for her birthday coming up that will make her breath smell ok =0
cheers <3...

What is the best way to soothe a teething toddler, besides motrin and icees?

What is the causes of bad breath from mouth i need advice and real tratment?
i went to dentist doc said every thing ok so from where its ...

Laughing gas?
hey I'm going to the dentist soon and they're going to use laughing gas on me...what exactly is it going to do?...

Must be answered (life or death)?
what is the overall best type of toothepaste to use, based on whiteness, cleanliness, etc.?

What is a root canal?

How often do you go for a dental check up?
Is your dentist private or NHS? How much did you pay for your last check up and did you need any further work? I go to a private dentist and I pay £35 for a check up and scale and polish last time I ...

Do you use mouthwash? If so, what is your favorite brand?

If you had or have braces, how long had/have them?
For me I have them for 3 months.
Additional Details
Ok I guess some people read it wrong I just GOT my braces 3 months ago not had ...

How too beat a fear?
fear off ...

Do people really brush their teeth while they're in the shower?
I see it in the movies a lot.
Do people do it often?

IDK, I just thought it's kinda weird....

What's the best toothpaste have you used?

Can wisdom teeth come out at the age of 38?
i have still haven't got mine. but for the past few days the gum at the back is very swollen and i can feel the tooth underneath the gum....

How to get daughter to brush teeth???
I have a 9 year old who does not want to brush her teeth. What is the best way to get her to brush? I have tried everything, from telling her that her breath stinks to telling her that her teeth ...

HELP! DO getting fillings hurt???? PLEASE ANSWER?

Why does my dentist have me wear just a paper gown and put my feet in stirrups?

Should you use mouthwash in the morning and at night?

Is changing the head on ur electric toothbrush important?
they're quite ...

Flippy
How Does Laughing Gas Feel Like Right After They Put It On?
I'm Going To The Ortadontist In a few weeks not sure when but I want to know how it feels like. Only people who have gotten laughing gas on. Thnx! Bye!

♥☺Charlie☺♥
Rating
hurts like heck!!

steve b
Rating
it feels like u need a big poo

Tee Dub
IT HURTS SOOOO BAD

it just feels like you are tired.....you dont feel it

kuhner88
You dont actually feel anything one sec. you awake the next you sleeping

debbireed
Rating
A cool mist that relaxed me. It didn't make me laugh although if I weren't in so much pain it probably would have.

Computers_luv_me
Rating
For me it feels like electricity is flowing thru my body and then like I am floating. I love it!

MURiAHDAWGG:]
Rating
its so weiird.
well to me it was.
when i was on it
it was likee getting off of a high.
your liike woosy., and cant stop laughing.
and its like you want moree.

its like a drugg :O
ha not really.
but it doesnt hurrt.
you might get a headachee.
but its all good., nothing to worry about.

mtchndjnmtch
Stoned

ecdact
i felt like i was in lala land + had no idea what was going on. i felt really calm + couldn't tell that i was getting a root canal done. just movement + sound. no feeling.

Terra L
Rating
when i had my wisdom teeth pulled out they used laughing gas before they knocked me out to ease the pain of sticking needles into me a prodding at my mouth. when they first put it on me i didn't feel a thing but i would laugh at things that i wouldn't normally laugh at.

Amber
Laughing gas is awesome. It makes your whole body feel really heavy and numb. It is very relaxing. I only laugh because of how good it makes me feel...

gina m
Rating
laughing gas (nitrous oxide) is a mild sedative that only effects you while you breath it. After treatment oxygen will be given and the effects will leave. You can expect to feel a little tingly--especially in your hands and feet, maybe a little floaty, a little drowsy-- or maybe just calmer. The effects are different from person to person. Some people feel all of the sensations I have listed above, some feel nothing but are calmer and find the dental work was easier to tolerate. If you should feel sick to your stomach or very dizzy let the dentist know, you may have too high of a level of nitrous streaming through and it will need to be adjusted down. All the sensations should be pleasant --if not tell the dentist, he can put you on Oxygen and you feel normal again quickly.

Hope this helps.

propheticlivity
It was great!!! I had a *terrible* time when I got my right wisdom teeth removed & the oral surgeon used novacain. He gave me 5 shots of novacain & I was still in enormous pain. When it was time to get the left ones out, there was no way I was going to go through that again.

I went to a different oral surgeon & demanded the nitrous and it was wonderful. Didn't make me laugh, I just passed out after a few seconds, felt like I was having a crazy dream, then woke up all of a sudden. Felt like it wasn't even five minutes later, but it was actually about an hour. No pain at all, very pleasant experience.

It makes your head cloudy for another hour or two, but after that it wears off & you're back to normal. I wouldn't dream of having dental work done without it.

Tail Stinger
Rating
It made me feel silly. I am terrified of a dentist & they had to give me gas just for a cleaning. I still felt pain for other procedures, but I really didn't give a d---. It's a good alternative to actual sedation. Just make sure you have at least 3 to 5 minutes of gas before they do anything. Otherwise, you will feel the pain & the fear. Give yourself a few minutes to clear your head after, too. The gas can give you a monstrous headache if you don't clear yourself. Good Luck & Blessings

Alexander G
Rating
It feels like coco butter runnin down yo spine. It is the biggest rush ever. It's like heroin or maybe tape.

haj
well it hurt reallybad cause when i got laughing gas i started to laugh alot and my stomach hurted alot after that ........................................... how i felt

Terry L
Rating
You know I've had laughing Gas so many times during dental work but never felt like laughing. Just a flying around the room kind of thing, counting how many dots are on the ceiling if they would hold still.

GetDownWithThe$ickness
Rating
Makes me laugh...really!

G S
Takes a little while for its effect, so not much, ....also depends on the ratio of oxygen to nitrous oxide.

trevinocody
kinda feels like u smoked pot but make shure u dont fall asleep u can go into a coma or something like that they wont let you fall asleep thoe

Dave B
u in hale it light headed thats 1 reason u r in the chair

Philo
Relaxed and detached from physical sensations.

DoorsOfPerception
You count backwards from ten, most people don't get to 7. You pass out and wake up when it's over, you'll probably have some false memories as well (you might think you went in an elevator when you actually didn't, etc.)

People take Nitrous Oxide recreationally, it makes them all goofy and have weird physical sensations.

Enjoy it ;-)

Must Be The Clouds In My Eyes
its great

Help is on the way
Rating
Makes you laugh, gave me a headache later.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy