Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Gum bleeding?
everytime i brush....my gum bleeds...what can i do to get rid of it .....? what is causing it?...

Does it hurt to get bottom braces?
I just want to know if it hurts really bad,bad enough were i cant eat hard stuff....

Im scared to get my braces tightened!!!!!!!!!!?
im hecka scared
Additional Details
does it hurt when their doing it?...

I have pretty decent teeth, however my dentist wants to do about $5000 worth of work?
I like my smile, and so do many others..but why does she want to charge me so much? I mean is it really necessary?...

Inspite of me brushing myteeth 2 times a day I have got a bad breath and it smells what to do?

Does an expander hurt?
I was reading a question about an expander and they said it hurt so bad but i got one 2 days ago and mine didn't hurt at all. Does it normally hurt, or is it just me?...

If someone had yellow teeth?
would you assume they have bad oral hygeine?...

I had a tooth pulled yesturday , the area now hurts worse then when it was there is that normal?

What is this?....?
I have small blister like bumps near my uvulva and one is getting a head on it. I am scared it is serios. Anybody have a clue what it is?
Additional Details
no rude or gross ...

Please help my gum is swollen!?
i have had my back tooth extracted 2 days ago! and although i felt nothin during or after, this past 2 days my gum, not in the hole part but the side is swollen like a little bubble. and my cheek is ...

Tips on relieving anxiety to make it to the dentist?
I get anxiety attacks and it feels like my chest is squished....

What should I eat to prevent mouth ulcers/ gingivitis (ie diet for a healthy mouth)?
I have almost chronic mouth ulcers, and gingivitis, I brush my teeth, and have started taking Lysine. I don't know what else to do. I think a change in diet would work, but I was hoping someone ...

What does PU stand for (as in "PU, that stinks!")?

How do I get rid of bad breath?
I brush my teeth regularly, floss, brush my tongue, dont smoke, chew gum often. and still. STILL i get bad breath.
i think I have a stomach problem or something because sometimes I can feel a ...

Braces andd colours ?
Hi im getting braces soon but i just need colours :D
I was looking at these colours
Light blue and light pink
Pink and orange
Pink and green
Purple and yellow
What do ...

Toothache remedies please
I have a toothache and am not going to the dentist until a few weeks it hurts really bad and I need something to make the pain ease please help....

What if braces hurt .. is there any medicine for it?

My wisdom teeth are growing in. Does it hurt to have them taken out??

How long did you have braces?
I had them 4 years. What about you?...

Does whitening tooth paste work? I smoked drugs for 5 years.?

♥♡ღDreamiest♥♡ღ
How Do I Get Rid Of The Bump On The Side Of My Mouth? It Hurts!?
Ok I have this bump in my mouth on the side. It usually happens like if you bit the side of your mouth and a bump appears or because of something you ate, etc. The bump is like on the left side in my mouth. It stings and its been there for a few days now. Is there any way to get rid of it?

I will really appreciate your help.

The Don: in thought
Rating
bite it off. or go to a doctor.

the1ulove2hate1981
oragel..gargel with warm salt water.. if it doesnt get any better on its own see a dentist. it might be an infection.

R
Rating
Sounds like a canker sore...caused by spicy or acidic foods

simsterboy
bonjela from the chemist

molly.maurine
Ora-gel will numb it..

I'd go to a doctor to see if it was something else...

but if your shy ..

try not to put your tongue on it.. and stay aways from irritating foods like hot sauce, salty chips, ect. [anything that will cause it to sting or burn]

Joe from WI
It goes away on it's own most of the time. If it doesn't start going away in 3 days from now I'd call your doctor. I don't think it is a canker sore but an oral gel meant for canker sores might make it less uncomfortable.

James P
i have the same problem but it was on my tounge and mouth ask your doctor to prescribe a medicine call nystatin it dosent make you sleepy but it coats your tounge stop itching and gos away

Tami
Rating
can you like taste it,is it sour

then maybe it's a blister

just drink lots of water (i get them all the time)

bootifal gal
Rating
lol i ave 1 too but at da bottom of ma lip jst unda ma tongue...no der isnt any way dat u can get rid of it...well not dat i no of..soz i dnt help...bye

pretty sexy chick
dats like da girl on flava flav "hotlanta" but go 2 da dermo or
Every 30 minutes, apply an ice pack to the pimple and hold it there for about 2 minutes. This will decrease the swelling and redness and help shrink the inflammation and pain that sometimes comes along with it.

phil b
Rating
I bit the inside of my cheek and it left me with a big blood blister so I burst it with a needle and the next day it was fine.

?
I have one to......it will go away on its on........but orajel will help numb the pain

383 STROKED!
sounds like a fever blister or something like that. Go to the store and get some Colgate mouth rinse. Not the teethe stuff but the wash for sores and mouth blisters. That stuff really works. Also try rinsing with salt water, it stings but also helps get rid of it

Tina T
Try using Listerine...it really helps. Gargle with it a few times a day...should clear it up within a day or two.

Julia M
My mom always told me to gargle with salt water.

faerieshy
Rating
try gargling with warm salt water, often. it will dry it out and help it heal. also, there is over the counter stuff that forms a waterproof kind of "band-aid" over it, I cant' think of the name, but they give it to people with braces to heal mouth sores.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy