Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Anyone stick toothbrushes up there nose ?
I was brushing my teeth on Saturday morning and a friend arrived at my house. I began brushing my teeth faster so that my friend didn't have to wait. My wrist was like a blur as I frantically ...

Will getting my Wisdom teeth removed hurt?
Do they give you General anesthetic for the removal of 4 wisdom teeth? Also, Does anybody know what kind of pain killers will be prescribed when the surgery is over?...

I'm gonna get braces soon? ?
How do they put the braces on and does it hurt?
I hate when dentist dig deep into your mouth it's yucky.
Is there anything yucky about braces?

All braces info is welcome.<...

What happens if a vampire bites somebody with AIDS or Hepatitis?

Should I get anthesisa(sleep) while taking wisdom teeth out or be awake? Have you got it done before?
Have you taken wisdom teeth out? Does it hurt the process? They gave me option of sleeping or being awake.. I was thinking sleeping but I mite get ride after an hour of the surgery being done. I ...

Since my kids teeth are gonna fall out anyway, do I have to let them brush daily?
Those Dora, Sponge Bob, and Diego toothbrushes are VERY expensive.
Additional Details
does it HAVE to be listerine? Or can I use ...

Daughter has toothache with severe jaw pain?
painkillers and other remedies not working more worried bout jaw pain she cant eat properly got worse last 36 ...

My mouth is a bloody mess!?
Is got some bleedin gums...my choppers are perfect otherwise.What ch'all reckon I dew?...

HELP with BRACES??
Okay so I went to the orthodontist on Saturday and he applied a chain to my 4 front teeth, IT KILLS. Please is there anything I can do to stop the pain. My gap is closing but it hurts so bad i feel ...

How often do you visit your dentist?
I go every six months or so, I had a check up this morning and everything was fine again and I don't need any treatment. Do you think it'll be okay to go once a year or should I keep up ...

Braces????
I'm getting braces do they ...

Is it ok to chew sugar free chewing gum with braces?
I know you aren't supposed to chew gum with braces, but what about sugar free gum? Some people have told me that its ok with sugar free though. If anyone has any good or bad experiences please ...

Braces...stressed?
I HATE BRACES i just got them and i cant eat for like a week
i cant even bite down i really stressing and just i hate them

do you have any ideas of what i can eat?...

Who likes the dentist?

Getting teeth pulled?
I have to get some teeth pulled because my mouth is crowded. Will the dentist people or whatever they are knock me out? or just numb me?...

If i get braces how long will i have it for??
okay im thinking bout braces but i want to know how long i will have it for and if i will look good with it here is a picture of my teethhttp://i160.photobucket....

How painful is it to get your wisdom teeth out? I am getting my out at 9:15am tomorrow. Any suggestions?

What should I do first, brush my teeth or floss my teeth?
And why?...

About braces...?
I just got my braces. I had one day of 'throbbing' in my teeth. Now my teeth feel fine...are my braces 'still working'? I don't see my denstist for 7 weeks and I just can'...

It is known that anorexia/bulimia sufferers have bad teeth - but do they also have poor nails & hair?
If so, Is the damage irreversible?...

[ name ]
Honestly, do you floss daily?
I try to floss when I have the time but sometimes get lazy and think brushing and mouthwash are enough.

flavorlicious
Rating
i really dont floss at all ... but i brush 5times a day... i only have one cavity

Sweetbabygurl318
Not all the time, mostly when some meat gets stuck between my teeth.

mousetourstravels.com
yes

efrankbkkcam
Rating
no, but it's important to clean your tongue

stm248
Rating
no, I don't.. but I do floss about 4 times a week

Mr. Niceguy
Rating
Naa, I think they just want to sell you more crap for your dam teeth. Sometimes, I dont even think tooth paste does anything besides freshen breath. you could chew gum for that. Thats just my opinion.

habemf
probably 350 days out of the year. (brush and floss in the shower!)

Princesscutie
Rating
no i dont psh.... brushing my teeth is already hard

Mommy2Hunter
Rating
Only at night before bed... but not every time I brush

alawton5
Rating
No, but I do get it done atleast 3x/week

Abby
Er...I used to floss about twice a week and then when my mom said I had a dentist app. soon, I started to brush my teeth three times a day and floss once (or twice) a day, lol.

rltouhe
Rating
No, I don't but I do use Listerine daily and it has made a difference in my cleanings for the better. Listerine won't break up the plaque in between teeth like flossing does.

Blackrosesyellow
i faithfully floss every day, almost after ever meal.

apparition_einstein
Rating
I didn't, until I got cavities between all of my teeth! This can start happening to you later in life too, like mid to late-20's. I thought I was doing a good job just brushing until then. Mouthwash helps some though, be sure to swish it between your teeth if you can.

Now I floss all the time and no new cavities yet!

Roberto
Rating
Yes, I dislike grossness and leaving stuff in between your teeth is gross.

B pyro
no

justmmez
Yes, everyday. After lunch and before I go to sleep. It is a very good habbit to have and your gums will be pretty healthy.

Mr Mugwump
5+ times a week. They make those toothbrush handle type flossers that have replaceable heads......What a great invention... I enjoy flossing now

sexy-cecy
Rating
no, i haven't gotten into the habbit of doing it. i should though.

Sam
Yup. But then again, I am reminded almost daily of what will happen if I don't!

And honestly... It's kind of like washing your hair. You know you SHOULD wash it every day and it looks and feels better if you DO wash it every day, but if you miss every now and then, you'll survive. Flossing works the same way, so don't lose too much sleep over it.

circa 1980
Rating
Actually, I do. Sometimes I only floss my front teeth....but I've gotten in such a habit, it only takes a minute. I do all of my teeth at leat once a week. I try to take care of my teeth b/c I had a abscessed tooth I had to get pulled in my back molars, and I never want to have that tooth pain ever again!!!

1800HELP
Rating
No but I fart daily.

monkeybomb_45
Rating
i dont think i have flossed more than three times in my life

drswansondds
Rating
Heh.. I'm a dentist and I probably floss five times a week... SHOULD be everyday. I honestly know people who NEVER floss and have never had an interproximal (between the teeth) cavity. But this is like, "Oh, I had a great uncle who smoked 3 packs a day and died at 93 when he fell down the stairs." Every day is ideal....

In THEORY i've read that it takes up to 48 hrs for the decay causing bacteria to: 1 - ingest carbohydrate 2 - secrete acid and 3 - have the acid do damage to the enamel....

cathylonghurst
YES! Every day, sometimes more than once.
I have had gum disease and surgery on my gums. Brushing is not enough. Floss like your teeth depend on it, cause they do!

Dianna
i only floss when theres something stuck in my teeth or i have a denist appointment

cheez_it
no

*KiM*
Rating
unfortunately no.....

addicted to piercings
Rating
actually yes! before going to work and before going to sleep.

ShdD345
Rating
yes i do, 3 times a day after every meal! It becomes a habbit now instead of smoking break i take brushing and flossing break at work :-)

electra_lutteur
Rating
No. It hurts and makes my gums bleed.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy