Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I'm gonna get braces soon? ?
How do they put the braces on and does it hurt?
I hate when dentist dig deep into your mouth it's yucky.
Is there anything yucky about braces?

All braces info is welcome.<...

What happens if a vampire bites somebody with AIDS or Hepatitis?

Should I get anthesisa(sleep) while taking wisdom teeth out or be awake? Have you got it done before?
Have you taken wisdom teeth out? Does it hurt the process? They gave me option of sleeping or being awake.. I was thinking sleeping but I mite get ride after an hour of the surgery being done. I ...

Since my kids teeth are gonna fall out anyway, do I have to let them brush daily?
Those Dora, Sponge Bob, and Diego toothbrushes are VERY expensive.
Additional Details
does it HAVE to be listerine? Or can I use ...

Daughter has toothache with severe jaw pain?
painkillers and other remedies not working more worried bout jaw pain she cant eat properly got worse last 36 ...

My mouth is a bloody mess!?
Is got some bleedin gums...my choppers are perfect otherwise.What ch'all reckon I dew?...

HELP with BRACES??
Okay so I went to the orthodontist on Saturday and he applied a chain to my 4 front teeth, IT KILLS. Please is there anything I can do to stop the pain. My gap is closing but it hurts so bad i feel ...

How often do you visit your dentist?
I go every six months or so, I had a check up this morning and everything was fine again and I don't need any treatment. Do you think it'll be okay to go once a year or should I keep up ...

Braces????
I'm getting braces do they ...

Is it ok to chew sugar free chewing gum with braces?
I know you aren't supposed to chew gum with braces, but what about sugar free gum? Some people have told me that its ok with sugar free though. If anyone has any good or bad experiences please ...

Braces...stressed?
I HATE BRACES i just got them and i cant eat for like a week
i cant even bite down i really stressing and just i hate them

do you have any ideas of what i can eat?...

Who likes the dentist?

Getting teeth pulled?
I have to get some teeth pulled because my mouth is crowded. Will the dentist people or whatever they are knock me out? or just numb me?...

If i get braces how long will i have it for??
okay im thinking bout braces but i want to know how long i will have it for and if i will look good with it here is a picture of my teethhttp://i160.photobucket....

How painful is it to get your wisdom teeth out? I am getting my out at 9:15am tomorrow. Any suggestions?

What should I do first, brush my teeth or floss my teeth?
And why?...

About braces...?
I just got my braces. I had one day of 'throbbing' in my teeth. Now my teeth feel fine...are my braces 'still working'? I don't see my denstist for 7 weeks and I just can'...

It is known that anorexia/bulimia sufferers have bad teeth - but do they also have poor nails & hair?
If so, Is the damage irreversible?...

I had a filling in my tooth yesturday and i still can't eat on the side of my mouth i had the filling.?
Is this normal? My tooth did not hurt before i had the filling....

Has anyone had a tooth break while eating coleslaw?

Mandy
Hi what color should I get !?
I am 14 and getting my braces on monday what colors should I get . I want some thing really girly like blue and light green or pink but I want something really cute so help me choose.

Coo Coo Kachoo
Rating
hot pink and green!

Dancer
hot pink and orange are fabulous

dysenterymel
Rating
If you get yellow it makes your teeth look whiter than they really are (:
And its cute for spring!
and it just so happens to be my favorite color! (:

lrobinson876
Rating
You can get it changed every time you go in, so it's not like it's permanent. Try a bunch of different things! Blue and light green sounds cute...as well as hot pink and light pink. But yeah, they change the elastics like every 2 months or so, so you can try all the colors.

ang
hot pink and orange

majhiakay
mi homegurl got this silvery pink color that waz sooooo beautiful if i ever need braces ima get that color buh if they dont have that kind u should get silver & pink o jus pink
good luck

keiko
Rating
What ever you do, don't get white or clear (the little rubber band things they put on the brackets).... they will turn yellow after a while and your mouth will look like you don't brush even if you do. If you are talking about the brackets and wire color, get what ever color you are comfortable with, but remeber, the wires will change, the brackets stay until you take the braces offor break them

ohhotdyam
Rating
i've had braces for 2 years now .. and ive always gotten silver
i've never changed that color ..

dearalyx
Rating
Don't do anything even a little bit see through. It is ridiculous, if you have pasta or something, it will stain them and make it ugly. I had black, cause they go with everything and nothing showed up on them. If you want to have a cuter color, maybe silver? If you don't want to listen to any of my advice, choose a color that would compliment your eyes.. blue for blue eyes, green for green or hazel eyes. I would suggest no pink or yellow cause they both stain easily.

=)
Rating
Pick your favorite colors or colors that go well with the majority of your clothes.
My favorite colors are pink and orange. Those may look nice for your braces.

Hana_Tenshi
purple and pink :D
that's what i would pick anyways
Good Luck with your braces ...

Subbu Bubbly
Rating
White - if u wanna hide ur braces.

Black - if u wanna show off ur braces.

Jessy<33
Rating
light pink would be cute

Allie
I like to get the bright royal blue and the bright orange when I am feeling fun.

right now i just have silver.

CRAZYTNS
Rating
i say get blue /green and pink loose color after a while! :) blue looks very nice

Surf Chick
ok you can like change every other month but i would get light blue and light green

WWJD?
Go with blue. Goodluck.

Emylee S
Rating
Get light blue it is really cute.
I always got silver though because after 3 years or so you get sick of the colours hahah.
but yeah light blue is probably my favorite and summer is coming up (:
Congrats on getting braces.

♪Holly Daize♫
Rating
well, It think you should get light green and pink. or yellow and pink. or your school colors.

Adrian W
Rating
Get something you won't want to change, like if you enjoy girly colours, I'm sure pinks and baby blues will catch your attention more than anything.

Christian Z
pink and red looked relly good on my friend but it has to go with your eyes

Fnisnis
red

dance_this_world_away
Rating
Either pink and blue or pink or purple
Not like dark blue, but turquoise-blue to match the pink
Or purple and blue.
I would probably go turquoise and pink as they are my favorite colors
I had braces too, and I was able to change the colors everytime I went for an appointment and they had to clean them. I remember choosing bright colors for Easter and red and blue for fourth of july.

JustGuessing
White will stain easy

♥ *Love..*♥♥
Rating
blue and violet

Bandaloop Doctor
cobalt blue

ViolinMaster#1
BLUE!!!

cadence
Rating
WHITE

Linda A
hot pink and neon green

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy