Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Do the Crest Whitening Strips REALLY work?

What is the best whitening method you've used on your teeth?

What makes people afraid of the dentist?

Will a doctor remove an infected wisdom tooth? or do i have to wait for the infection to go away?

What is the easiest way to whiten my teeth fast without any products?
No special toothpaste,strips,etc.
Additional Details
or that powder like stuff! just stuff i can find around the bathroom. thanks!...

Is it safe to have a piercing like this?
I am going to take out my tooth and im going to have an injection.
I was wondering if after, when my mouth was still numb it would be safe go and get my tongue pierced so i wouldn't feel ...

Your teeth.?
if you could turn back time,would you not have had your teeth drilled for fillings at the dentist....

I was attacked and my front teeth were damaged.?
the other night i was attacked, and my front teeth were badly damaged. My left front tooth is pretty much gone, and my right front tooth is very badly chipped and almost half of it has gone. I have ...

I just got braces and i need help?
a couple hrs after i got on my braces, they started 2 hurt. a few hrs after that it started 2 hurt more. i took tylenol and its not doing anything. dont have advil. is there anything else i can do 2 ...

What can I eat with braces?
i just got my braces on today; i want to eat & drink --

any good recipes for me?? my cheek is all torn up from the braces and i need ...

Whats the best flavour mouthwash?

Please help wisdom tooth extracted and am in pain still?
I got my bottom and top left wisdom teeth removed on tuesday and it is now friday, after surgery I was fine, I was drugged up pretty good, and the second day wasnt too bad, the third day I woke up ...

How do you handle bad breath?
Ok my husband has really nasty breath, and I'm alway telling him that his breath stinks, and I know there's nothing he can do about it especially when there's not mints or gum around, ...

I need dental help, but can't afford it. What can I do?
I have four teeth that are broken - one top front, on side front and two molars in the back that are actually broken to the gum line. I took medication for a long time that caused "dry mouth&...

What causes bad breath?

Braces on monday!?
sooo... I'm getting braces on monday and I was wondering can you get colors on the first day you have them? and if so what colors should I get first???? I was going to get like red and white ...

If a dental infection has spread to other parts of face how would you go about finding the location ?
Would you ask a Doctor or a Dentist ? What type of Xrays would be used ?...

Fillings have fallen out - what do i do?
my fillings in my two front teeth fell out over the weekend

i dont know what to do - i have a dental appt 12th march, shall i ring them now and get in sooner or wait til then? lol probably ...

What to eat with braces!??
i have to get braces and i have to know what i can and can't eat so my mom can buy the food. what can i eat??...

Do people really understand what "BAD" dental advice is?
I posted a question earlier, after reading numerous ridiculous answers from people who had no idea what they were talking about, concerning why people give dental advice when, like I said, they ...

AnswerBot
Help, I Have a Seed Stuck between My Teeth. What to Do?
I tried using floss to get at this raspberry seed out and only succeeded in lodging it farther down in between two molars. Now I can't even see it!

How long will it take to form a cavity? What can I do? I still have to wait a month before I can use my insurance policy.

Oh why didn't I use a toothpick!!!! Let this be a lesson to you all, eating yogurt can be more precarious than you might think!

Y. Answer.
Just take it out with some thing sharp..but don't let that sharp thing run down streets...lol...or just have you wife or girl friend take it out...

Grateful
Rating
toothpick

hopefulhanna
Have you tried using dental tape rather than dental floss? It is wider and thinner.

alexmacleod9
get a mildly acidic solution and swill your mouth out. quite a good idea i think.

Tina2
Rating
Try tying a couple of knots in some dental floss gently pull the floss between the teeth sometimes the knot will grab the debris and pull it out this trick also helps remove popcorn hulls and apple peels and shredded meats if you can't get the seed out you may need to see your Dentist. Good Luck

jamrdh70
These items (popcorn kernels, seeds) usually work their way out. You should floss and rinse (salt H20 or listerine), though and if the area gets hot pink and tender to the touch call your dental office. Don't be relentless as all your picking at it could irritate the area even more, once or twice a day flossing/rinsing should be enough. You could always make an appointment for a cleaning at your local dental hygiene school which is very low cost, sometimes even free. This is unlikely to give you a cavity in my opinion. Good luck!
JAMRDH - a dental hygienist

Red
floss again, it's the only way!

6 Bucks
why don't you go see your dentist, because you know it will be killing you in the middle of the night or on a weekend.

joyceeleann
rinse in warm salt/lemon water. The salt and lemon will help break down the seed from the acid in the water

HR
Rating
A toothpick will most certainly fail where flossing has not worked. Once I tried to dislodge a piece of chicken in b/w my friends tooth using a tooth pick, an improvised water pick, and a hypodermic needle. What finally worked was flossing, which neither of us had thought about...
Luckilly for you its a seed. Leave it alone for a bit, wrinse with diluted, anti-septic mouth wash. The seed should swell up, become softer, and should come out with flossing. Otherwise, keep wrinsing with the anti septic mouth wash in time to see your dentist.

silverearth1
keep flossing and swisch some water around

shadowsthathunt
Rinse with warm salt water, then floss again. Keep brushing until it comes out (dont make your gums bleed, brush often but not excessivly). It should come out soon and dont worry about a cavity just yet. It will be more anoying than it will be distructive to your health. Good luck.

Cameron Defton
Rating
Ok i would say something helpful if i could stop laughing. I have been their before. But i just went to the dentist the next day.

Wraithwind
go buy a Water Pick... or one of those syringes that has a plastic tip instead of a needle and shoot water into it to flush it out

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy