Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How often do you visit your dentist?
I go every six months or so, I had a check up this morning and everything was fine again and I don't need any treatment. Do you think it'll be okay to go once a year or should I keep up ...

Braces????
I'm getting braces do they ...

Is it ok to chew sugar free chewing gum with braces?
I know you aren't supposed to chew gum with braces, but what about sugar free gum? Some people have told me that its ok with sugar free though. If anyone has any good or bad experiences please ...

Braces...stressed?
I HATE BRACES i just got them and i cant eat for like a week
i cant even bite down i really stressing and just i hate them

do you have any ideas of what i can eat?...

Who likes the dentist?

Getting teeth pulled?
I have to get some teeth pulled because my mouth is crowded. Will the dentist people or whatever they are knock me out? or just numb me?...

If i get braces how long will i have it for??
okay im thinking bout braces but i want to know how long i will have it for and if i will look good with it here is a picture of my teethhttp://i160.photobucket....

How painful is it to get your wisdom teeth out? I am getting my out at 9:15am tomorrow. Any suggestions?

What should I do first, brush my teeth or floss my teeth?
And why?...

About braces...?
I just got my braces. I had one day of 'throbbing' in my teeth. Now my teeth feel fine...are my braces 'still working'? I don't see my denstist for 7 weeks and I just can'...

It is known that anorexia/bulimia sufferers have bad teeth - but do they also have poor nails & hair?
If so, Is the damage irreversible?...

I had a filling in my tooth yesturday and i still can't eat on the side of my mouth i had the filling.?
Is this normal? My tooth did not hurt before i had the filling....

Has anyone had a tooth break while eating coleslaw?

Im sooo scared!Im getting braces!Do they hurt?

Hate how dentist makes small talk while I'm on the chair.?
Okay, I am going to the dentist in about an hour and I had to have this particular one because the man I prefer is booked out. This dentist however makes a lot of small talk, asking me about college ...

How do i get whiter teeth in 1 month??

I have bad & crooked teeth, who do I see first?
Should I see the orthodontist first or the dentist first?
My teeth are in bad condition and they're also crooked, havent seen a dentist in 10years
I thought I'll confront my ...

I know that eating too much toothpaste can be fatal, but how much is too much?

Additional Details
I don't have an obsession with toothpaste, I have a perfectly normal relationship with toothpaste. I do, ...

Braces!!!????
Does anyone the average cost of braces???...

Omg braces!!!!?
I will be getting braces soon and im totally affraid. I mean yea i want them because my teeth are a mess but i hate pain. I just hate pain. Can someone tell me the process of getting braces and also ...

Michael K
HELP HELP HELP URGENT i just got a cavity and my teeth really hurt, i dont want to take pill,anyother options?
i just got a filling this morning
i dont like taking tylonal or ibprofen or anything like that unless it's serious

my tooth hurts pretty bad, any suggestions on how to make it feel better??

latiefah
Rating
If the cavity was very deep it may need a root canal. if it doesnt settle over the next few days you gonna need that root canal. generally, if the cavity deep but nerve not infected, tooth should settle by day 2. unfortunately gonna have to pop a pill or 2. pain mustn't excalate.

go back for rct or extraction if not better in 2 days

Jordan F
Rating
You will have to take some sort of pain relief tablet to sort that out mate, otherwise your going to be suffering quite a lot.

Ashtom R
oragel ... they sell it at walgreens

timz1999
oragel just put a dab on your finger rub on your teeth

Striider14
Rating
Ya i got the answer 4 u.. get REALLY STRONG mouthwash and swish it in ure mouth for 1 minute. it numbs ure gums and ure teeth

Kiley Dean
well that sounds pretty serious to me... take a few quick release gels of tylenol and youll feel.. wonderful!

Mustafa Leek
Rating
Chewing tin foil may help in the long run, but be warned - the first crunch is the hardest....
After 5 minutes you won't feel a thing.

Gaurav G
Rating
Just take few drops of mustard oil and add some salt with it and put it on your cavity or rub it gently you will feel relaxed and it will decrease your pain

Love
warm warm warm water with salt and let it sit there for a couple seconds do it till there is no more left then do mouth wash the strongest one you can get and keep doing it it will help!! good luck!!!

Kayla
Rating
what i usually do is use oragel
it really works you rub it on the gums around the tooth
and it makes it so you cant feel the pain
i use it all the time
you can pretty much get it anywhere
like rite aid :)

theman4uall
Rating
Jack Daniels, a throat losenger will num it a bit
hurt yourself somewhere else

christina g
aww... I know how that feels!! I use some sensitive toothpaste (I like the one by Crest) and rub a bit of OraGel as many times a day as needed! I hope you feel better!!
-Christina

Maui Jon
Rating
If the tooth was filled it shouldn't still hurt.

If it does hurt, especially when you bite down it, it means the filling got too close too the nerve (meaning your cavity was too big).

It's root canal time, my friend. That will stop the tooth from hurting.

em2muc2003
Rating
anbesol or orajel

hawknelsonchick777
go to the freakin' dentist lol jk try oral jell (however u spell it)at wal mart in the teeth section

The_Dreamer
Rating
Take asprin, then tell your mom or dad and go to the dentis some time and have it pulled

lizC
Rating
uhh oragel?
or rinse your mouth with warm water...

Jesse E
How about going to a dentist and getting it filled?

Sleestack
Rating
drink heavily

I'm Blue
Rating
Ooooh...I know I know...Pick me...

Go to the DENTIST?

NSangel
Ice? anbesol?

my mom used to put baby aspirin right into the cavity, try that maybe?

i hope your feeling better soon.

~Gorje~yeA i KnOw Im UgLy SshHhH
Rating
go get some ambosaul or however your spell it, it will numb your mouth and maybe your face if you still it everywhere lol

Hazle
Oragel use Listerine and rinse

honhill
Rating
You can put an ice pack to your jaw and hope it numbs the area.
I'd take the Tylenol, though.

JLLady
fill the hole
You can get some wax used for braces at the drugstore
you could even just bite on a cotton ball .
keep from hot and cold and get to the dentist asap

m&m collector
Rating
well i guess its to bad if you dont want to take tylenol or anything then i guess you will just wait out the pain, dont make no sense to me to sit and suffer because 'I DONT WANT TO TAKE ANY PILLS'

Jennifer B
if its hurting as bad as your putting off then take the tylenol.

emtp911
rub whiskey or even vanilla extract on your gums.
You can put a regular aspirin next to the tooth, but it eats at your gums after a long time. Cloves also work

alexis:)
Rating
ooh k

so heat up a dish towel in the microwave and place it near the sore area... (the outside of your mouth)
or even ambosol ( not sure how to spell) would probably help

Miasmarizing
take that teeth out

aalkouri
Rating
dont want to take medication? then you probably deserve the pain, stfu and stop whining

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy