Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

HELP with BRACES??
Okay so I went to the orthodontist on Saturday and he applied a chain to my 4 front teeth, IT KILLS. Please is there anything I can do to stop the pain. My gap is closing but it hurts so bad i feel ...

How often do you visit your dentist?
I go every six months or so, I had a check up this morning and everything was fine again and I don't need any treatment. Do you think it'll be okay to go once a year or should I keep up ...

Braces????
I'm getting braces do they ...

Is it ok to chew sugar free chewing gum with braces?
I know you aren't supposed to chew gum with braces, but what about sugar free gum? Some people have told me that its ok with sugar free though. If anyone has any good or bad experiences please ...

Braces...stressed?
I HATE BRACES i just got them and i cant eat for like a week
i cant even bite down i really stressing and just i hate them

do you have any ideas of what i can eat?...

Who likes the dentist?

Getting teeth pulled?
I have to get some teeth pulled because my mouth is crowded. Will the dentist people or whatever they are knock me out? or just numb me?...

If i get braces how long will i have it for??
okay im thinking bout braces but i want to know how long i will have it for and if i will look good with it here is a picture of my teethhttp://i160.photobucket....

How painful is it to get your wisdom teeth out? I am getting my out at 9:15am tomorrow. Any suggestions?

What should I do first, brush my teeth or floss my teeth?
And why?...

About braces...?
I just got my braces. I had one day of 'throbbing' in my teeth. Now my teeth feel fine...are my braces 'still working'? I don't see my denstist for 7 weeks and I just can'...

It is known that anorexia/bulimia sufferers have bad teeth - but do they also have poor nails & hair?
If so, Is the damage irreversible?...

I had a filling in my tooth yesturday and i still can't eat on the side of my mouth i had the filling.?
Is this normal? My tooth did not hurt before i had the filling....

Has anyone had a tooth break while eating coleslaw?

Im sooo scared!Im getting braces!Do they hurt?

Hate how dentist makes small talk while I'm on the chair.?
Okay, I am going to the dentist in about an hour and I had to have this particular one because the man I prefer is booked out. This dentist however makes a lot of small talk, asking me about college ...

How do i get whiter teeth in 1 month??

I have bad & crooked teeth, who do I see first?
Should I see the orthodontist first or the dentist first?
My teeth are in bad condition and they're also crooked, havent seen a dentist in 10years
I thought I'll confront my ...

I know that eating too much toothpaste can be fatal, but how much is too much?

Additional Details
I don't have an obsession with toothpaste, I have a perfectly normal relationship with toothpaste. I do, ...

Braces!!!????
Does anyone the average cost of braces???...

KITTIES!
(Guys only) Do you think braces are hot?
I recently got braces and so I wanted to know what guys think.

Ashkan E
Rating
no

C N
depends on how hot the girl is whose got them doesnt it

Mike88
Rating
I could make you feel better and say yes, but I'd be lying.

Cyrberus
Not Hot

Jack G - FORZA INTER - NERAZURRI
Rating
Absolutely not.

Mandy
i doubt it.

surya
Rating
Ohhh........... Braces hot , not at all.

tim lincecum 55
Rating
nooo never

kate
Rating
you should get invisiline there braces you cant see

Me
Rating
Hahaha definitely not hot. I don't think any guy thinks they're hot. Maybe cute on some girls, but hot is just way too much.

curlymcfrie
It isn't anything that stands out and says "DAYUM!" but ya they can be cute on certain girls. Not like its a turn-off or anything.

Rey Mysterio
no not really

cloud9
all i know is that i'm now in $900 and only have $3700 more to go on my daughters new braces....so some of you guys on here better say yes, dammit! or i'll be bringin the ol louisville slugger down just a little bit harder when i catch you sniffing around my door.

PrettyBoi
Rating
i wouldn't say their exactly "Hot", but ill still date a girl with braces.

therundown2k3
Rating
not really, but don't worry you'll get tons of guys once you get them off because you'll have a great smile

ranthon007
Not really but crooked British teeth are much worse!

Anonymous
Rating
on some girls.
If theyre energetic, it goes well with their persona.
but the guy in the previous comment was right.
Unless your in highschool or something. Its really
Annoying

striker300southpaw
cute, hot is way too much.

pataco5
it doesnt really make a difference..well kinda makes it worse but doesnt matter much

ciniminni444
idk what they think BUT i need them so badly!

Franky
Rating
I am indifferent to them.

NYZ
sometimes, really depending on the girl, and if they can pull it off.

brittee
im not a guy, but i had braces and guys didn't seem to care, besides, its about who you are, not what you wear (in this case braces) i mean, they aren't "hot" but what they do to your teeth is!!!!! now people love my smile, and im sure they'll love yours when you get your braces off in a little while!

WiFi
Rating
Depends I have braces I still get chicks
In my school diggin me.

philygt
Rating
depends on what the girls face looks like. but about 92% of the girls ive seen wit em look good 2 me

Atheist
Rating
It's a black and decker pecker wrecker.

Braces = never hot.

Saavy Simple Steven
Actually one of my best high school girlfriends wore braces & I adored her. It's really not the braces that are "hot" it's the girl wearing the braces that is hot. Hot comes from confidence & if you are constantly covering your mouth now when you talk or laugh.... guys are going to notice you are now insecure & insecure is NOT hot.

Just be yourself..... after a while you totally forget about them & so do all of your friends.

Good luck metal mouth...... just teasing. ;-)

You also might want some come backs for your friends rassing you a little. ;-) "Thanks four-eyes!"

aaronator
no, but they dont look that bad

daddy77_us
yes

jclint222
Girl are hot - braces are braces.

Guys are smart enough to know the difference and that braces are temporary while a health relationship is for life.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy