Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Which wisdom tooth should i pull out first?
the top left wisdom tooth = only 1/8 of the teeth left but not giving me any pain or problem(its has been dere for months and i still havent take it out)

the bottom right wisdom tooth = a ...

Do You Brush Your Teeth In The Shower?
I just had a co-worker tell me that she brushes her teeth in the shower. I find that somewhat odd. Just wondering how many people do it.
Additional Details
Wow! Most of you that answered ...

I recently changed dentists & the new dentist took x-rays when my old ones were just done 2 yrs. ago. Typical?
Or are they just trying to get more $$ from me/insurance? My old dentist took x-rays every 3-5 yrs. but it seems they are all trying to sell you on cosmetic dentistry, pulling out old fillings to do ...

Wisdom teeth swelling? Help!!!!!!?
My wisdom teeth are coming in and it hurts so bad i want to cry, it hurts when i swallow and eat and my gums and cheek is really swollen i can't even drink water with it hurting. what can i do ...

Has anyone ever tried Crest whitening strips and if so do they work?

How can i make the swelling of an absess go down till i get to the dentist?
i have a absess and i cant get to the dentist till friday, how do i make the swelling go down till than?...

Do you think she'll go for the braces?
I beg my mom for everything and the stuff that honestly I really do want like staying home from school, getting a puppy, taking me places, going out to eat etc. and now I really want and need braces. ...

Should I see my dentist or doctor?
My lower left gums has a big bubble on it. One section of the gum is very inflamed. It's been like this for over 3 weeks now. My first issue was a small white sore on my upper gums. That is ...

Getting a tooth pulled out? hmm?
Getting a wisdom tooth pulled out tommorow and my gum will be numb when its getting pulled? Never been awake before when getting this done so is it uncomfortable? any one with experience would help a ...

What are the differences between NHS root canal treatment and private root canal treatment?
I've got an upcomming appointment with a dentist.
Additional Details
My dentist does both NHS and private treatment, so it'll be the same environment....

What would you do if you found out the person you were dating wore dentures?
Would you feel differently towards them or stop dating them? Serious answers only please....

What is the best way to get ride of gingivitis?
I can't afford to go to the dentist and my gums are really sore. I brush them all the time but they still bleed....

BRACES -- How do I deal?
I'm either getting braces Thursday or next month (big difference right?!?) Well I'm not sure how they'll be because I have a really small jaw. Will they hurt? Ummm and oh yeah, I ...

Does having a tooth extracted hurt?

I grind my teeth while I'm awake.?
I have been grinding my teeth at night for many years and I have a nightguard. I have recently noticed that I've been grinding while I'm awake as well. Is there any way to stop this? I'...

Does having your wisdom teeth pulled out hurt bad?
I have braces right now and my orthodontist said in the future I would have my wisdom teeth pulled out.
But does it hurt?
And does it hurt more then braces, like to the point where you can&...

Getting my braces off what should I expect?
so I'm getting my braces off on august 15!! I'm excited.
But i'm also nervous, what should i expect when they are taking them off? How do they do it? Does it hurt?
Thanks for ...

How do you get your braces off faster?

Wisdom teeth removal in 5 days???
can someone please give me an over view on wisdom teeth removal like what to expect,kind of pills,recovery,andswelling....please help me im only 14 years old!!!!!...

Please Help! My Teeth are killing me!?
I have not had my wisdoms out yet due to lack of funds and They are hurting my whole mouth and a new cavity just happen tmo appear out of no where! I am in constant pain. I sleep for a couple hours ...

bright the lights foundation
Gums hurt?
my gums have been hurting me whenever i brush a lot and they bleed too. i floss and brush and use listerine everyday so i have no idea why theyre hurting... any possible explanations/solutions?

cyber07928
Rating
gum disease

the earthquakemoon man
Rating
rinse with very warm salt water= sea salt= nix the Listerine, the dentist will tell you that when you see him or her= and you should= save your teeth and smile at the same time= soft gum brush works== try it==

Am
you could be having a reaction to so many chemicals on them from the mouth wash, try a softer brush and not so harsh of a mouth wash.

mylo101
Rating
Your maybe brusing to much or to hard, try changing tooth brushes, and limiting the use of listerine. Sometimes mouth wash can irritate your gums. If it continues to be troublesome go and see your dentist.

Shaun of the undead
It probably is gingivitis

Dvs angel
well first of allwhen u floss everyday u damage alot of cells. and u are not supposed to floss everyday. maybe every two days. i mean thats alot of flossing everyday ! it makes ur gums weak and increases the space between ur teeth. and when u brush dnt push against ur teeth too hard. u need to eat alot of things with protein. it will help strength ur gums.

Brandy W
Rating
a small amount of blood when you brush is normal, but the soreness of your gums is not. It could be a sign of gingivitis.
I would suggest that you see a dentist. In the mean time, make sure you are using a soft bristle tooth brush and lay off the Listerine, it can cause sensitivity.

AwS
Rating
You could be brushing too hard. Instead of listerine, rinse your mouth with peroxide and water 50/50 twice a day, if it doesn't improve I would suggest going to the dentist. I've had this exact problem before and it worked for me.

Old Gamer 56
Rating
I also think seeing a dentist is a good idea. Also sounds a bit like it could be a vitamin deficiency. It's never a bad idea to take a daily multivitamin.

i♥sf
see a dentist

darrenmccbe
dont brush so much one good session in the mornin floss and rinse at nite

healthwise357
If you are experiencing gums that bleed then you must know that bleeding gums are not normal. In the early stage of gum disease which refers to gingivitis, gums usually appear red, swollen and easily bleeding. At this stage the disease is still reversible, and can be eradicated by daily brushing and flossing with proper technique. If the gum disease advances because it is left untreated, to a more serious stage called periodontitis, there is a serious damage to the gums and bones that support the teeth. It a must to see a dental expert if you experience bleeding gums so that you will be advised and given the treatments that you may need once the dentist have finished checking your gum condition.

for more tips on how to treat bleeding gums visit http://www.oramd.co.uk

Dark Schneider
Rating
See a doctor would be 1st opinion. Common Sense.

Do not floss and listerine everyday. Why? Listerine is powerful antiseptic. You should only do it occasionally in a month. Flossing I rarely do, and my teeth are just fine.

Where is your gums hurting? Could be a bad tooth, cold sore, or just something small. If you are so concerned stay with the number 1 option.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy