Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Braces!!!!!!!!!!!!1?
If the other has braces and the other doesnt are u likley to get stuck while ...

What TO DO WITH A TOOTHACHE?

Is it possible to have root canal without pain?
Ask anyone about root canal treatment and you quickly hear about tales of how painful it was. I completed my treatment on Friday and felt virtually little or no pain. Remember, treatments for root ...

Does it hurt to get a tooth pulled out?
Does it hurt to get a tooth pulled out?...

Whitter teeth?? 10 points!!?
mkay do i have semi-white teeth but i want them to be GORGEOUSLY white!!
im going to high school next year and i want to look my best.
are there any kind of at home treatments i can do or ...

How to stop this habit?
I have this annoying habit of biting the inside of my cheeks which is bad because it makes the inside of my cheeks feel weird and scarry.....I don't even know why I do it.......

Just got my braces off yesterday..?
My teeth look great. Yesterday after getting them off I got two permanent retainers on the front bottom and top teeth. I was supposed to get my clear retainer for the top today but my idiot dad ...

I'm getting braces and I'm soooooo scared what should i do?
Im getting braces in a few months when my teeth are ready and im wicked scared.I know some people who got braces and they went through so much pain.Can anybody help me get through this??...

Is it true that the waiting time in the uk for a child to have braces fitted is 4 years???
jsut read yesterday about this boy who has to wait 4 ...

Just had a root canal....?
Should the dentist have prescribed me antibiotics or a pain killer? 'Cuz he didn't and I am in PAIN! I had to beg him to put a temporary filling on it. He wanted to leave the thing wide ...

What toothpaste do you use?

My daughter is 18 months and only has two teeth is that normal?
I am just worried something is wrong. I already been told her teeth will be stronger....

How many teeth you got in your mouth?
Not a dictionary version, but the true nub of white teeth growing in your jaw....

Tooth being pulled??
I'm getting one of my back tooth pulled out soon and i'm really nervous. Has anybody had this done? does it hurt and how long does it take?...

What's a good teeth whitening product I can use?
My teeth are kinda yellow! I want them white! What can I use? BTW I do brush my teeth everyday! Thank's!...

Is a toothache assosiated with pregnancy?

Wisdom teeth?
ok so i went to the dentist yesterday and they told me my wisdom teeth were coming in, but they refered me to a oral surgeon! i was kinda a little nervous when they said this. they said that they ...

I have a weak teeth at the front and everytime that i brush there has to be blood in my spit help?
its like i get pains sometime and and i want to know the best way to stop the blood and also get a better white and painless teeth. i really need professional help or if there is any medicine to stop ...

Do doctors or dental hygienists put on people's braces?

How to cure toothache?

Cara
Fillings still hurt?
I got two silver fillings in my teeth on Monday and they're still really sensitive when I eat. When will the pain go away? I thought the whole point of getting the fillings was to STOP my teeth hurting! They are both quite big fillings, will that take longer for my teeth to feel better?

wind_ow_pain
you should of got the white ones, silver ones are just bad news to start with

DW
Rating
Call your Dentist, something is not right.

joe
Rating
Listen! In my view silver fillings are better than composite for posterior teeth. They have a longer track record despite the mercury BS. It can take a few weeks before things calm down, but just the same, I would have an endodontist examine you to be sure that the inflamed nerve has healed and not necrosed. Otherwise, you could develop an abscess. If things don't get better or aren't well managed with anti-inflammatories, you will probably need root canal therapy.

nagaqueen13
Call the dentist hun, they definitely should NOT be hurting.

~ Autum Girl ~
Everyone is different. If they hurt by Monday, I say call your dentist.

Rating
Yea it should go away w/in a few days. They always hurt the day after; trust me I've had 4 plus a root canal! If it hurts a lot take pain relievers, if it still hurts a week from now go back to the dentist.

Timsy
Rating
I sort of had the same problem, but I had a root canal and not filling,my tooth was sensitive after a few days! I consulted my dentist, she took care of it but it was mainly because I had intense work done to my teeth. They're fine now!
It's best you consult your dentist cause they know best!!!

Internet Resource Provider
Ask youra doctor that question.

rosanamod
Rating
Call your dentist. They shouldn't hurt.

pooh
i have also got one but that is of metal . but still it shouldnot hurt ! i think u should fix an appointment with ur dentist right now!!!!
......................................... r u waiting for ? go.....................................

leo4js
teeth after any treatment can be sensitive.... throbbing and lingering pain....not normal but sensitivity and then it goes away until you bite or drink somethng is normal.. give it 2 even 3 weeks andif still hurts check w/ ur dentist

tomh311
i'm a dentist. don't sweat. it's very normal for a tooth to be a bit touchy for a few days, even weeks, after getting a large filling. good move on the silver filling. white fillings on back teeth cause greater sensitivity and they don't last nearly as long.

if after a couple weeks you are having trouble eating or sleeping then you should do something. i can tell you now that the only thing to do will be root canals.

Jen
Rating
I got 4 fillings done a week ago and I'm still having some sensitivity from them now, one in particular which was really deep. I have to go back to the dentist on Monday anyway to get more fillings, so I'm going to ask him to take a look at them then - I'll let you know what he advises!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, April 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy