Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Can someone answer my question about braces?
I am wanting to get braces soon, I am learning all I can about them first. My question is after the braces come off you have to wear a retainer....do you have to wear a retainer for the rest of your ...

Wisdom Teeth?
Why do they hurt so much coming in?...

Its been 10 years since I gone to the dentist office...?
I am 19 years old and the last time i went to the dentist was like 10 years ago. I have really good teeth and i have never had any tooth problems, thats the reason i have not gone to the dentist. S...

Grinding Teeth?
My bf grinds his teeth in his sleep i nudge him to get him to stop it as it ruins your teeth but he does it all through the night has anybody else heard fo this and why do people do it? a dentist ...

Wat should I do when I bite my tonge rly bad?
my tonge has already started bleeding and it hurts alot! I cant even eat!...

Has any body ever had a root canal?
Does it hurt i have to get one on Monday im kinda ...

Which is the best type of toothbrush?
I used to use an electric Oral B toothbrush with the rotating head but have recently changed to a Braun Sonic toothbrush. With the Oral B I used to be able to feel the action and believed my teeth ...

Do braces hurt?
I ahve a really big tooth (it is my front tooth) It extends up to the top of my ...

Have dry cracked lips, Suggestions please.?
Suggestions about how to remedy the situation or just what works for you.
Additional Details
thanks Damond H. Ya' smart Alec. The afflicted area is anteriorly located but slightly ...

My Son is having 3 teeth removed. Is it going to hurt him ? He's really scared . PLZ ANSWER. WORRIED MUM.!
11 year old son -

Having, 2 adult teeth & 1 baby tooth removed. For braces.

Will it hurt him ? He want's me to stay with him - can i ?

Haven't told ...

Does getting a tooth pulled hurt?
if so, i am fraeking out i am sooooooooooo scared!!!!...

Kissed a guy... and now I have I have his stinky breath?
I got involved with a guy about a month and a 1/2 ago. He has terrible breath! When we went our seperate ways a week or two later... I had his bad breath. What can cause this? I dont have any ...

Is Brushing and Use Mouth wash such as ' Listerine ' Enough ?

My question is differ from others tell me the madicine name which help us to remove our mouth smell.answer me?

Who is likely to hav badbreath? boys or girls?

Teeth Gap?
I have a gap inbetween my 2 front teeth. I still have some baby teeth left. If I put a rubber band on those teeth, could that cause a problem?
Additional Details
BTW, I'm 15 and I ...

My dentist said to take 4 ibuprofen in one go! help me out quick please?
should i listen? it says 1-2 on the ...

Have you ever had Wisdom Tooths ? Tell me what happened?

I spit and i need help........ plz?!?
ok so this sounds gross but i spit mucas like every 10 minuets it has taken over my life. and i am not sick i have no alergee.and its hard to do it in class with no one looking cause they can hear me ...

What kind of effects can chewing gum almost constantly have on you jaws and teeth?
I'm addicted to gum, and I chew it almost constantly. I put one or two in my mouth in the morning and chew for about four hours staight, then eat lunch and put more in my for another four hours, ...

Taylor C
Fake braces?? can i get them?
My teeth are so ugly, i dont even like to smile, im getting braces in like june, but i want to hide them now! i just want something to look real that cover up my hideous teeth?
Is there anywhere i can get fake, but look very real safe braces?
Additional Details
i have to wait till june because i have to get a pallet expander.then spacers. and i cant get those till my mom pays and we're short on money

YARiZs
Rating
What??

Bloggers Away
http://www.gaenterprises.net/
These guys do major motion pictures and individuals too. They did some fake braces for me that are amazing. They are really the people to go to for any oral costuming needs.
They are in Los Angeles, but i would give them a call and see what they can do if you're out of area.
Good luck!

bROADWAY♥
Rating
i don't think you should cover up your teeth! after all, braces is harddddd!!! you should savour every month you have braceless hahaha because once you get braces its extra cleaning, longer to eat food and stuff haha. be proud of your teeth! some people may have it worse than you!!! :D

♥BabyGIRL due on Christmas Eve ♥
Rating
your going to look worse, hold on and wait till june, or, go for it and get the brases now. Your going to be a brace face for even longer if you do it now, youll have better teeth sooner

Austin Kargl
Honestly, I don't think your question makes very much sense... I don't think you'll be finding a pair of generic braces around anytime soon either... Ask your Orthodontist if there is any possible to get them on sooner, and if not, my only suggestion is Grillz ;)

Tony R
sure go for it

Reticent
ask ur dentist

Carrie
Rating
why do you have to wait until June?
You could find a different orthodontist. Insurance covers braces and all orthodontists are looking for anyone with insurance and any reason to have braces so they can make money.

Thomas W
yes but there £2000

malibu
never heard of anyone sooo anxious to have their braces lol

try really hard to get your appointment sooner...why wait until june?

ILikeToAskQuestions
Do you mean like fake teeth ...?
Coz they sell them in a party shop =]

Devon
Why would you want fake braces???

June is just around the corner!!!

Hanna K
Rating
i'm guessing no. plus teeth without braces look better (normally)
and once you have them you'll hate them. so be patient.
the best part is right after you get them off.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy