Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How often do you brush your teeth?
On average I brush mine 1.5 times per ...

I have a problem w/grinding my teeth @ nite-the dentist suggest i get a nite guard that cost $475.?
i think he is nuts! does anyone have advice for me? should i use what the doctor orders or should i try something else?...

Having a wisdom tooth removed and scared to death!!?
I'm having one wisdom tooth removed next monday and I have just found out its going to be done under a local anesthetic. I am now terrified. I don't like dentists at the best of times and i&...

Help!!!! What can I do to make my teeth WHITE...?
I looked at my other day... And dam there yellow... can someone help with any ideas???...

Do you have amalgam (silver) fillings in your teeth?
If so are you worried about the Mercury?...

Ive noticed my gums receeding on the lower teeth what can i do im shiting my self?

Can dipping your toothbrush in alcohol kill the germs and bacteria in it?

Braces... Ok so... im getting braces?
Ok... so im getting braces in like a month... im really scared, do they hurt like hurt hurt or are they like hurt sore??? plz help me... I need to be ready for this. :(...

My daughter just lost her first tooth however, it almost looks like the root is still in her gums.What do I do
The tooth was loose for a long time and there was LOTS of wiggling. There appears to be no long root on the portion of the tooth that came out and there was minimal bleeding....

Braces%&*$#!!!!!!?
Ok so I just got spacers abuot 2 weeks ago and they hurt really bad!!! So here are my questions:
1- On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 the worst, how much do braces hurt after you get them in?
2- H...

Whats the best toothpaste?

Garlic breath....plzzz helppp?
ughh i ate alot of garlic yesterday and i woke up with really bad breath that i cant seem to get rid of it and i have to leave the house in 1 hour....plzzzz help me get rid of this ......and ive ...

My friends son had to wash his foul mouth out with soap. now his bottm lip is swollen what does she need to do
what does she need to do to take the sweeling ...

What are some whitening toothpaste that actually work?
I am a smoker and I drink tea and I need a whitening toothpaste that works well. thanks....

I smoke.. how can I keep my teeth white?
I tried quitting but like they say, once you start it's hard to quit! my teeth are naturally white but I have noticed that they are turning an off white shade. Is there anything I could do to ...

Are you suppose to brush your teeth first or use mouthwash?

Anyone know the best thing to use to whiten you teeth?

What are the ways that you can protect your teeth from excess acids?

Blue toungue in cows, is it any thing to do with blue tooth in phones?
should i switch mine off?...

My braces hurt really bad, just got them today, one really hurts and all are really sore got any tips please ?
they really hurt, and i dont know whats wrong, i look like a freak by the way. and i really need somethings i could do to help....

zpoetress
Does it hurt to get a cap put on your teeth?
I got a root canal on Friday and am scheduled to have the cap put on Tuesday. The procedure was painless and I actually went to sleep. But what is it like to have the cap put on? Is there pain? What about after the cap?

Rivky K
Rating
no pain what so ever!
Good Luck

C. J.
Rating
No pain, just a little pressure, because they must push down and make sure that the cap is snugly in place. It may be a little tender in the sight for a few days. The worst of it is over.

swelwynemma
I had my caps (also known as acid etches i nthe UK, but might be called something different where you're from) done when I was 9/10 and all I remember was the sensation of having the cap pushed on my tooth.

I'm pretty sure there was no pain..... but you have to be dead careful as to what you eat and how you eat it afterwards (If caps are acid etches in your case, they ain't strong). That means you have to avoid chomping down with the front teeth; and things like spare ribs, drumsticks and toffee apples are a total no-no!

JOURNEY
Rating
Mind over matter. It's a piece of cake.
Really, it doesn't hurt. You will feel some pressure, but if your dentist is good, you won't feel any pain. Good luck to you.

?
no

§Apachi117§ ﺕ
Rating
Not really because they freeze the nerve so it doesen't hurt otherwise it will hurt.

FeatherHead
Rating
The root canal would have been the painful part...the cap is nothing...just some measurements and glue it on.

Baby Penguin
Rating
at the begining

Sabel Z
Rating
a little i was 4 when i got mine and now i am 10 so yey i would have to say a little

JAN
Rating
You have a temporary cap, I believe? The permanent cap application will be pretty much the same only easier because you won't need the root canal done again. It will go fast.

ann
Rating
You've already been through the hard part. The cap is easy. They do have to push your gum up, it's a bit uncomfortable. It might be a bit sensitive afterwards but nothing worse than the root canal.

ak
Rating
The cap should be painless as well. You probably won't be able to tell afterwords. Same as the temporary they did after the root canal.

BrownSugar<3
no it does not

broadwayaprilandtiffany
If you made it through the root canal with no pain, the cap should be nothing.

2pac_chain_gang
not on the spot maybe after depends on u

mtnflower43
If you survived a root canal pain free, you will not even notice a cap being put in place. It is more of a pushing sensation. If it fits properly, you will not notice it at all. If you do notice it, say something - don't think you will just get used to it. A proper fitting is essential as it will prevent all sorts of problems later and will keep the cap in place.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, December 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy