Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Help please!! I am having EXTREME pain in my mouth from one tooth with a cavity. It is throbbing from the?
right side of my head all the way through my entire jaw line. This is extreme pain....i'd say level 8 on a scale from 1-10...what can I do? Whats wrong?...

Braces teeth pain?
ok i got braces today...and my teeth are hurting bad...for some reason especially my front 4....they almost feel loose but they aren't...what is up with that...oh and how long after they get put ...

What hurts more? A tattoo or a cavity filling?
I am going to be having a couple cavities filled in two different appointments and I'm very nervous. I was wondering how much the novocaine shot hurts. I was always told this is the worst step ...

Do braces hurt when they are put on?
Do braces hurt when they are put on or when they are putting them on? When will it start really hurting?
(Anyone with expierience, please)

I'm getting braces.
I'm ...

Do you use artificial sweetners?
I'm curious as to how many people use them.

http://www.nexusmagazine http://www.truthaboutspl Details

Back tooth hurting really bad?
my lower back tooth hurts so much that i cant eat or do anything. it keeps me up at night too. well do you lose your lower back teeth because im 16 and i havent lost my back teeth at all someone ...

What is the best way to cure a tooth ache?

Do root canals hurt?
i have to get one done in October. be honest with me,...

How many natural teeth are you supposed to have?

Braces??????????????? --Read--?
Help me!!
please?
-Read Below-

ok, can somebody tell me these questions?
cuz i really need to know them for later, and i want to be prepared for when i do..please answer?

Does anyone know if braces hurt? and is it worth getting made fun of?

Which do you prefer? Dentists or doctors?
Just taking a random survey....

Only 14 with yellow teeth?
I don't smoke, am not bulimic or taken any antibiotics that got them this way. I don't drink coffee or tea, I brush my teeth daily... but my teeth are kinda yellow. Any ideas?...

Is my dentist allowed to be rude to me ...?
the last time i took my daughter i got verbal abuse , he said i ought to be ashamed of myself and that i was a bad mother etc , could i have reported him etc , my daughter needed a filling yes but i ...

Im getting braces soon? what color should i get? is it gonna be painfull?
yea im realy nervous i wont look right with them.. my teeth are not crroked at all.. like i dont even know why i gotta get emm. im getting them on august 5. thats like 9 days away. pleaseee give me ...

Why don't people in the U.K take care of their teeth like in the United States?
Or maybe its just a stupid stereotype......

Why should we brush teeth in the morning?
i understand that we should brush teeth everytime after we eat, so the food won't be left on the teeth, but why do we have to do it in the morning? we don't eat at ...

I am terrified of the dentist and need my wisdom teeth pulled. How bad does it really hurt?

Given the choice, what would you do?
my dentist has offered me two options, get my tooth out, or get root canal treatment. Its a back molar and I don't know whether to just go for it and get it pulled out or give the root canal ...

Bracesss..?
ok im gettinf braces in feb. nd i wanted to know the process..not in like 5 paragraphs...just a brief process of it. and how does it make your eatin habits different? when can you chew gum? how do i ...

countrymusicnyc
Do you find hot dentists attractive ??
ok , i have like the cutest dentist ever. i do not know if he has a wedding ring , but i figure if i like him a lot. he will not think that.
i have always been scared to talk to him and ask if he is single or married. he is away older than me. so..... help.
Additional Details
he looks like jeff gordon. but he is i think a hygenist. spiked messed up type of hair. pretty cute if you ask me.

jon jon's girl
Rating
Yes, I find anyone who is hot attractive. Including dentists (been there)
You said he is way older than you so he may not be interested. It really depends on your ages but if you flirt a little he will get the picture and if he is interested he will let you know

Biologic Dental Consultant
Rating
no, this is the cutest dentist ever:

'Drew
Rating
The fact that you said hot, then yes.
If it is a given that the dentist is hot, then sure I will be attracted to her.
But really, I can't recall seeing many attractive dentists, maybe dental assitants though..

Lovie dub
Iremember a cute dentis i didnt know anyone knew i thought he was cute but at one appt when i went up to the desk all the girls that worked in the office started laughing and one said i dont think we should let her see him today shes looking to good i was so embarrased so yeah dentist can be attractive the one i had moved to taho with his wife and kids(smile) dont worry you will get over it have fun !

Annette
I think this question should be in the dating section. But to answer your question, never seen one either.

I Luv Nick Carter
Rating
I don't know what to say on this one,my dentist is as old as dirt and has 4 kids that HAVE KIDS.

Tinribs
Rating
You do not sound as if you are educated to the same standard as your"cutest dentist", and the age difference is not in your favor, so why not just open your mouth and close your eyes, and think of your grandmother? while at your dentist's?

Mr. S
Rating
My dentist sweats all over me. His breath is hot, and his waiting room is like a Nazi oven, he has children's mobiles hanging that appear to be made of teeth, bones, and preserved human skin. None of this I really find attractive.

Question Addict
I have never seen a 'hot' dentist.

Jenny J
my dentist comes to my house, when we first met we fell in love! now we are going out and no we are married!

Ricky
Just ask him. Be careful because remember how Marcia Brady's crush on the dentist went! LOL.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy