Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I always have bad breath!?
I just brushed my teeth 2 hours ago and It already smells bad and I haven't ate yet. I have been to the dentist recently and they said nothing about any bad tooth. What could this be?...

Honestly, do you floss daily?
I try to floss when I have the time but sometimes get lazy and think brushing and mouthwash are enough....

Do u sound wierd while talking when u first get your braces on?

Hi what color should I get !?
I am 14 and getting my braces on monday what colors should I get . I want some thing really girly like blue and light green or pink but I want something really cute so help ...

Does everybody get wisdom teeth?
I heard some people only get 2 or instead of all 4 but I don't have any. I'm almost 20 years old, there's no sign of anything coming in, and there's not really a space for them in ...

How many times a day u brush your teeth?

Ive got a toothache,i cant get it seen to till monday,does anyone know anything i can do 2 ease it a bit?

Why have brits got such messed up teeth?
tooth brush, now that is a word that limeys should be proud of inventing. never thought of teethbrush did you. god bless the US....

I know its not wise to do but whats the best way..?
.. to remove a tooth without going to the dentist?...

(Guys only) Do you think braces are hot?
I recently got braces and so I wanted to know what guys think....

HELP HELP HELP URGENT i just got a cavity and my teeth really hurt, i dont want to take pill,anyother options?
i just got a filling this morning
i dont like taking tylonal or ibprofen or anything like that unless it's serious

my tooth hurts pretty bad, any suggestions on how to make it ...

Is it safe to use household bleach to whiten teeth?

Anyone stick toothbrushes up there nose ?
I was brushing my teeth on Saturday morning and a friend arrived at my house. I began brushing my teeth faster so that my friend didn't have to wait. My wrist was like a blur as I frantically ...

Will getting my Wisdom teeth removed hurt?
Do they give you General anesthetic for the removal of 4 wisdom teeth? Also, Does anybody know what kind of pain killers will be prescribed when the surgery is over?...

I'm gonna get braces soon? ?
How do they put the braces on and does it hurt?
I hate when dentist dig deep into your mouth it's yucky.
Is there anything yucky about braces?

All braces info is welcome.<...

What happens if a vampire bites somebody with AIDS or Hepatitis?

Should I get anthesisa(sleep) while taking wisdom teeth out or be awake? Have you got it done before?
Have you taken wisdom teeth out? Does it hurt the process? They gave me option of sleeping or being awake.. I was thinking sleeping but I mite get ride after an hour of the surgery being done. I ...

Since my kids teeth are gonna fall out anyway, do I have to let them brush daily?
Those Dora, Sponge Bob, and Diego toothbrushes are VERY expensive.
Additional Details
does it HAVE to be listerine? Or can I use ...

Daughter has toothache with severe jaw pain?
painkillers and other remedies not working more worried bout jaw pain she cant eat properly got worse last 36 ...

My mouth is a bloody mess!?
Is got some bleedin gums...my choppers are perfect otherwise.What ch'all reckon I dew?...

Mary-Jane
Do you brush your teeth in the shower?

Additional Details
In the morning I brush my teeth over the sink but at night I shower just before bed, so I brush my teeth in the shower. It really saves time and mess! I like to go to bed clean so I shower last thing at night.

Notherenow
Rating
To the person who wrote this 'Most part of the British do not do that because they do not take shower, they take bath, and it's just when they have time for a proper wash ( old style houses)' what country do you live in? I know many people who only have a shower.

dingdangdoo
no because i have this obsession where the water has to be cold, or my teeth dont feel clean... :(

champagne
Rating
No.Over the sink before i shower.

Tricky Dicky
Rating
....never ever brushed my teeth in the shower, but who knows what other tricks peeps get upto !!

bambibalu3
no, never..yuk, how do you spit?

AKA D2
No, and that seems kind of gross. But thanks for the time saving tip!!

inexplicable
yes when iam late at work

Lam DDS
I'll tell you the advantages of it. If you are using a sonicare or oral b automatic toothbrush these usually have built-in timers in them. In the shower you usually want to stay in there longer than just standing and brushing over the sink. Infact, you will probably let the timer run the full course while in the shower. You still spit but of course you spit into the drain.

You will brush longer and more effectively in the shower. Provided you aren't late to work. Another thing I might add and this may sound gross but I know some patients who tie a piece of floss around the showerhead to remind them to floss. It's gross and I tell them to replace the floss daily but it is a good reminder.

[[[blah its me]]]]
Rating
no but i know people who do

★☆Sparkly Pink Princess☆★
No

Fipa
Rating
Most part of the British do not do that because they do not take shower, they take bath, and it's just when they have time for a proper wash ( old style houses)

njm
No. It doesn't feel very good to me.

Kaley D
Yep
Everynight
=]

Baby Jordyn Due in November!!
Yes I have before.

agent flora
Rating
No, over the sink

justinsmommy
Rating
I never have...but my boyfriend does :-)

JUiCY COUTURE x3
Rating
wow. no, i just brush them in the sink, all the time..... o_0

CHConDOT
Never, although I have always envied people who did. I dunno why..

rose_merrick
no

K5
No over the sink i dont want downstairs smelling of toothpaste lol

Terrier (UK)
Rating
Fipa PMSL!

I don't do that because I don't want shampoo on my toothbrush and I'd rather brush my teeth with cold water.

?
Rating
Yes sometimes, before bed.

RRM
How ridiculous.

proofreadergirl
Rating
I've never heard of that!

I don't think I would because I like to look at what I'm doing in the mirror when I brush, and also when flossing. It's just a habit, I suppose.

Natalie E
Rating
no, i don't brush my teeth in the shower. It would be disgusting to get toothpaste on you and i brush my teeth with really cold water. not warm water.

firefox
Rating
no thats just sick imean what kind of freak are you lol mback

jester
No, but I sometimes floss when I'm showering with my wife. lol.

What I find REALLY disgusting is all those on here, claiming to brush their teeth over the SINK! Cleaning your teeth in the kitchen can't be very healthy, they should go into the bathroom and use the BASIN in the proper manner!

And as for those morons whom have installed a SINK where their BASIN should be, they need therapy!!!!

sarahhhhh_23
No but I know someone who does and I really want to try it lol

MARDUK
I do. Why the hell not? You've already got the water running.

Bell
Yes! I do! It's because I'm really messy with brushing my teeth so in the morning when I'm taking a shower I wash my hair and brush my teeth at the same time. I know it sounds crazy but it works and I just rinse down the shower afterwards.

sarahscarah78
Rating
Yes I do....I brush my teeth in the shower while I'm waiting for my conditioner to do it's magic on my hair.....so it goes, shampoo, wash out shampoo, put conditioner in hair, brush teeth, wash out conditioner........

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.254
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy