Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Should I ask my dentist for a gown?
My dentist says I have a lot of dental work that needs to be done that would take too much time during regular office hours. So, I've been going late as he suggested. He's been doing a good ...

How do I stop a toothache from hurting so much?

Are you supposed to brush your teeth before you go to the dentist?

Broken Tooth?
I'm back home for the holidays and a piece of my lower back tooth has broken off. It's very sharp and rubbing against my tongue, but I can't go to the dentist until Wednesday when I ...

I keep having dreams of lossing my tooth. it happne 3-4 times a month. why is that? any specific reason?
is it due to stess? or any other reason. kikindly assist.
Additional Details
im 25. male. not a kid anymore obviously. an 'nope�...

How many toothbrushes do you have ?

Is 15 a little old to be getting braces?
Ok so i'm 15 years old and finishing my freshman year of high school. Most of my friends are getting their braces off now, but im just now getting mine on this summer. I feel kind of stupid not ...

My teeth is gone yellow HELP!!!!!!1?
my teeth is gone yellow i dont smoke what wll i do to get them white ...

How do you cure mouth odour?
What do I do to get rid odf bad mouth odour? Sometimes when other people speak to me I perceicve nothing, but when I open my mouth....I this strong alkaline breath rushes out. I'cve tried ...

Wisdom teeth help!?
I have to have my wisdom teeth cut out and iam scared as i keep hearing different stories! Do they dislocate your jaw? Do you get put to sleep?
Additional Details

How long do i have to wait to start smoking again after getting my wisdom teeth removed???
idk if it will give me some type of infection or anything so yea...

i got my surgery on wed. and its now sat. can i smoke??...

How many drinks would it take to fight a kangaroo?

I want to get tooth implants...?
I was in a car accident and lost my front side tooth and damaged other teeth (I had the braces wire on). I have been undergoing surgery after surgery to reconstruct all the damage to my mouth. C...

Why do some people not brush their teeth?

How do i get the pain of braces to sooth?
I just got my braces on 3 hours ago and my teeth hurt! how do get the pain to sooth?!?!?...

How does a dentist test for a cracked tooth?
How does the dentist know if a tooth is cracked or not?...

Wisdom teeth pulling?
Ok I have a dentist appt tomarrow. I already know that I have to get my 2 wisdom teeth pulled. Which I am scared to death. But when they numb your gums before they give you the shot. Can you feel the ...

My braces are cuting my inner cheeks what should i do??

I have to get a root canal wed..any advice??
how's the pain..is it really bad?
Additional Details
they told me 2 take 1 Valium the night before and 2 an hour before the ...

I am having all 4 wisdom teeth extracted in 2 hours!?
Freaking out slightly... I dont do well with pain =(

I have soft foods to eat, and am off work for a couple days.

Any words of "wisdom" for me Teehee!...

angel1^[]^1 baby
Do you brush your teeth everyday?
common be honest. what make you skip brushing your teeth the day you didn't.

rppj
Rating
If you don't brush last thing at night then while your mouth is quiet the bugs come out to play and wreak havoc on your teeth. The image of my mouth being bug central for 8 hours is more than I can handle - no matter how tired I am I brush my teeth 2-3 times a day!

i love the jonas brothers
yes of course dont you always 3 or 4 times a day or more i would never skip brushing my teeth do u brush?

iluvzacandcody
Rating
Of course yes, I brush my teeth at least 4-5 times a day, I have braces and you really need to keep those teeth clean. I brush and floss after every meal. You have to unless you want really smelly breath. You definently have to brush before you go to bed, all those different bacterias like to sit inside your mouth and cause bad breath. The reason people have bad breath in the morning is because your mouth is closed for a long time, your mouth gets really dry and when you wake up you have this bad taste in your mouth. That's a good time to brush your teeth, right before going to school or heading off to work. If you cant find time to brush before going to work keep a bottle of mouth wash, tooth brush and tooth paste in the car or purse. Just try and find a time to brush. Your hygenist will bug you if you dont brush, they bug my brother all the time, (he hates brushing his teeth), I keep telling him one of these times when he goes back to the dentist he is going to have a cavity. But he wont listen to me, he always says that he is tired. I hope this advice helps you , GOOD LUCK!!

ravananami
Rating
Omgs I'm like the only person that has not brushed for a period of time and am willing to say why!
ok well sometimes I don't brush for a day or a week or even a month! well its because I don't have tooth brushes at the ends of my fingers. I am an adventurous homelesish dude! (kind of hippyish) and I sometimes need to leave a place and wont have time to grab my trusty tooth brush and buying a new one takes time and money as well

also its kind of out of place to brush your hair and teeth and sleep outside so the fact that I do it at all kinda makes me a pretty boy :p

Leslie I
Gross! I brush my teeth at least twice a day & sometimes 3 times. And for goodness sakes...floss! Some folks have the funkiest breath & part of that has to do with not flossing.

jayhawker
Rating
twice maybe three times

Darth Scorn
Usually twice.

James
Rating
Yes...Especially because I have braces.

♥aBbY♥
Rating
YES! Of course I brush them everyday! Day and night even. With mouthwash and dental floss. For those of you who don't, boo you! :) :)

random
Rating
of course 3times a day

Tauris
Rating
Yes.

enamel
Rating
Actually yes I do and not just once, but a minimum of two times. Right before bed is the most important and seems to be the time most skipped! Nothing would make me not brush except extreme illness or death!

sammi a
Rating
yes

Skatergrl
Rating
yes, three times a day

dickn2000a
Twice a day... never skip it. NEVER in my life!

Erika
of course i do!
at LEAST 2 times a day, morning and night. and sometimes after lunch too and after i eat sweets and i floss every time.
not brushing your teeth everyday is pretty nasty. i cant stand when people dont brush everyday and their breath reeks!
your mouth is a sesspool for bacteria. if you dont brush, that bacteria builds up and multiplies and you end up with some pretty stanky breath and you will have a bad taste in your mouth all the time. yuckk.

eatonwrite aka dryBri
I sometimes miss a day, sometimes brush several times a day. depends what I am doing...I am not very organized.

I haven't brushed today yet---will do so now---thanks for the reminder---star

* StAy BeAuTiFuL*
Rating
YES!!!!! 3 TIMES A DAY.. 2 TIMES IN THE MORNING AND ONCE AT NIGHT

A little Southern Comfort
Rating
I do brush everyday! I feel weird without it!

★ Vaginal Discount ★
ught oh...um probly like once if my teeth and boyfrind r lucky

phillybookwoman
Every once in awhile I don't get to brushing my teeth. Mostly when this happens I'm sick or my daily routine has been interrupted in a fairly big way.

My dental hygenist told me if I can only brush my teeth once a day it should be right before bed due to bacteria that love to grow in a moist closed space (the mouth is shut most of the time).

Jess
Rating
yeah I try to twice a day so my teeth will look white and I won't have bad breath...but sometimes when I go over to a friend's house I'll forget my toothbrush.........so I don't get to brush my teeth

† Magíríšh †
i woke up late and had to go to work.....

Ryan B
no but i should all my teeth have a filling but my front ones

Lynne ^. .^
Rating
unless I'm so sick I can't even get out of bed. yes I brush at least once a day.

brownie
Rating
even when I'm tired I never miss brushing my teeth

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy