Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What's wrong with my mouth?
My lips and the area around my mouth has been drying up for the past three days. It seems chafed and cracked and my entire mouth hurts and is almost numb with pain - i've tried lip balm, canola ...

Braces-do u have to pull your teeth out??/?
my dentist said that i have go to the orthodontist and get braces.
i m only 12 and my teeth are really crooked. my sister even calls me a vampire. i asked my friends (who has braces..) and they ...

Is the dentist reccommending unnecessary treatments?
I haven't been to the dentist in about 9 years (out of fear from the last visit). I reccently went and am being recommended to receive a debridement. When he showed me the x-rays, however, I ...

What do you do to keep your teeth healthy?

How soon do antibiotics start working?
I was prescribed antibiotics for a badly infected tooth on Monday. Although the pain has lessened it is still quite bad. When will it feel better?...

Sensitive Teeth?
My teeth have become very sensitive since I started using an electric toothbrush. My mid-day, I can hardly talk at work. I started using Sensodyne toothpaste about 4 days ago (twice a day at the ...

Help please!! my front tooth has just come out.?
Please help somebody!! my front tooth has just come out after biting into an apple, its not a real tooth it has a rod attached to it, does any one know of any good glues or dental cements to stick it ...

Help please!! I am having EXTREME pain in my mouth from one tooth with a cavity. It is throbbing from the?
right side of my head all the way through my entire jaw line. This is extreme pain....i'd say level 8 on a scale from 1-10...what can I do? Whats wrong?...

Braces teeth pain?
ok i got braces today...and my teeth are hurting bad...for some reason especially my front 4....they almost feel loose but they aren't...what is up with that...oh and how long after they get put ...

What hurts more? A tattoo or a cavity filling?
I am going to be having a couple cavities filled in two different appointments and I'm very nervous. I was wondering how much the novocaine shot hurts. I was always told this is the worst step ...

Do braces hurt when they are put on?
Do braces hurt when they are put on or when they are putting them on? When will it start really hurting?
(Anyone with expierience, please)

I'm getting braces.
I'm ...

Do you use artificial sweetners?
I'm curious as to how many people use them.

http://www.nexusmagazine http://www.truthaboutspl Details

Back tooth hurting really bad?
my lower back tooth hurts so much that i cant eat or do anything. it keeps me up at night too. well do you lose your lower back teeth because im 16 and i havent lost my back teeth at all someone ...

What is the best way to cure a tooth ache?

Do root canals hurt?
i have to get one done in October. be honest with me,...

How many natural teeth are you supposed to have?

Braces??????????????? --Read--?
Help me!!
please?
-Read Below-

ok, can somebody tell me these questions?
cuz i really need to know them for later, and i want to be prepared for when i do..please answer?

Does anyone know if braces hurt? and is it worth getting made fun of?

Which do you prefer? Dentists or doctors?
Just taking a random survey....

Only 14 with yellow teeth?
I don't smoke, am not bulimic or taken any antibiotics that got them this way. I don't drink coffee or tea, I brush my teeth daily... but my teeth are kinda yellow. Any ideas?...

•Dotzzz•
Do listerine whitening strips really work?
They are pretty expensive so I only want to pay money for them if they really do whiten. DO THEY REALLY NOTICEABLY WHITEN YOUR TEETH IN 2 WEEKS AS THE BOX STATES? thanks in advance!

sofia
Rating
No, no, no!

Save up for a bit and get a whitening treatment from your dentist, either in the office or get whitening trays and solution from them.

The trays your dentist makes are the only ones that will fit your individual mouth correctly and the solution they use is, obviously, the most effective!

updo
I think I've used the Crest ones and those work great!!! As for Listerine, I have no idea!!! They gotta work though...try 'em out!!!

PartyAnimal21(#1 model)
Rating
I don't know how good they work, but they are discusting! But that is why I don't know. How much are they? I got a free smaple! Just scroll down and you will see where to get a free sample that way you can try it and if you like it, then buy it. Good luck!!!!
http://walmart.triaddigital.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid17024.aspx?

pedestrian
Rating
Yes they work wonders.

healthteen
Rating
There are many ways that you can whitening your teeth!

For home remedies...

Mix baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to form toothpaste. Brush the teeth regularly with this paste. It will remove all stains in a month.

Use bicarbonate of soda 5 minutes before brushing the teeth with normal toothpaste in the morning. This is a good home remedy for teeth whitening.

Rubbing the bark of walnut tree on the teeth helps in removing all stains from the teeth.

Strawberries are considered natural teeth whiteners. Rubbing the teeth with strawberries daily will remove all the stains.

If you would like a suggestion on tooth whitening gel, here's something for you!

Crest Night Effects Whitening Gel ( about $18.00 ) allows you to remove stains while you sleep. The tooth whitening system has a fresh, wintergreen flavor. After fourteen days of sleeping with this product on your teeth, you will wake up to a vibrant smile. You should see results in two days, although there are reports of tooth whitening results in one night.

More on http://www.toothwhiteningproductreview.com/crest-night-effects-whitening-gel-tooth-whitening-gel/

♥wh♥tà®Are♥U♥Là®à®king?à®ALEXANDRAà®à®
Rating
yes they do work it will make a differences

Truth Hurts cuz it's working
id like to know that myself

Wacky Lady 00
I have no idea.

Ha. I am thinking of that episode of "Friends" where I
think it was "Ross" who had his teeth so white that if
you shut off the lights, you could see his teeth glowing
white! I wonder what they used for that!

Nothing is ever going to be as good as advertised.

I am using Crest whitening strips and it works great. my teeth are so mich whiter. I did not know that the difference was that big between this different kinds of whitening strips.I did not wanted to waste my money so recently I got Sample listerine whitening strips that dissolve in mouth, from Wal Mart. and I have to say that they are sooooo nasty,. it tastes terrible !!! and it does not dissolve the way they say it will. WORST thing ever.Im not sure if those are the ones you want but Im sure that Crest whitening strips work very well and though they are pretty expensive (20 to 30 dollars ) they are worth the money.

hope it helps

good luck with your whitening !

futureteacher0613
NO!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy