Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Do i need braces?
i have a couple of gaps on the side of my mouth

i think that i might need braces bu i'm not ...

People with Braces? I need help!
O.K., I am 13 years old. I am a model and I just got braces. I'm afraid having braces will ruin my career as a model. I asked my orthodontist about Invisalign, but he said I was not a candidate ...

How many of u have braces or have had braces?
who has them or has had them and for how long?...

I have a question about braces!?
I don't have braces. But I have one tooth to the right of my 2 front teeth that is twisted almost completely sideways [ it's turned inward ]. Should i get braces just because of this ...

Is it possible to get cavities from consuming a lot of alcohol on almost a daily basis?

Does just getting spacers mean i am getting braces?

HELPP....17 teeth pulled and partials put in the same day!!!?
YES i know i have already posted something on this before, but on march 26th iam having to get 17 teeth out and ITS ALL MY BACK TEETH, i have about 5 that are to the GUM LINES, has anyone ever had ...

Braces????????????????
how bad to braces hurt when you get them on at first, and for how ...

Which is more painful for a very rotten tooth?
Root Canal Surgery or Extraction of the tooth? I'm a 15 year old male and its one of my adult teeth ( i have no baby teeth left). It is completely rotten on the inside and i have attempted to ...

Are root canals painful?

What are the best teeth whitening products off the shelf??

Is der a way my braces can come off faster?
i really wnat a faster way 2 c my teeth straight and results ...

Do braces painful?
I am getting braces next year and I want to know if it hurts.PLEASE,HELP ME!!!!...

Is there a relationship between tooth aches and sinus infections?
i am just getting over a nasty sinus infection, and my i have a bad tooth ache along with it. i just want to the dentist, and my girlfriend keeps telling me it is probably just from the sinus ...

Can brushing your teeth too much do more harm then good??
cuz sometimes i think i over do it on the ...

How can i have whiter teeth?
i brush my teeth twice a day with one of those sonicare elite toothbrushes, i floss whenever i see that stuff between my teeth, and sometimes i use listerine at night. this has been going on for a ...

I feel a whole in one of my bottom teeth, it feels pretty big but I can't be too sure. Should I see a dentist?
I'm like 14 and I pretty much never brush my teeth (Please don't have an answer scolding me for it alright? I'm already angry enough at myself for it) Will brushing it 3 times a day ...

Can you drink too much hot tea?
how much is too much? is it bad for your teeth?...

Do getting fillings hurt?

What is your favorite brand of toothpaste?
Personally, my favorite brand is Gleem. I used to like Colgate before I found Gleem. And before I used Colgate, I used Crest. What about you guys?...

miranda m
Do braces change the way your face looks?

lizziex394
yes cause they smash you face with a chain saw before putting them in

psycho crazy!
Rating
no..only when you smile cuz ppl can see the braces but thats it........they dont make your mouth big or anything, well they arent supposed to

nervous nelly
YES! Orthodontics not only deals with straigenting teeth but your jaw bones as well, which in turn can correct the entire structure of your face. I am living proof :)

tranquil
The brackets may feel humongous inside the mouth, but the brackets are small enough and most wearers get used to it after a time.

As they say: no pain, no gain.

katiekat1300
Rating
NO!! I have braces and the only thing they change is your teeth!!

cvq3842
Rating
Not really.

And eventually, when they come off, you will look the best of all!

didoine
yes, especially when you open your mouth.

baberae
Rating
Yes. I had my chin pulled out to be more prominent through orthodontics. I was prettier when it was all over.

Arthur Margarine
No not really. I had braces for 1.5 years and nothing was really different except the "metal teeth" look that came out in every photo =(

rlmont91
Rating
at first, a little bit. your lips go out a little farther simply because your mouth isnt used to the brackets. after about a week it wont look different.

BUT

yes, they do in the end. the shape changes totally cause your teeth are in a different position...depending on how bad your teeth were in the first place.

hope this helps!

iritadragon
Rating
Only from the brace wearers point of view. They are so self-conscious that they contort their faces in all kinds of ways to stop their braces from being "seen".

Get any of the new colourful braces and show them off to the world instead.

miss!@ the disco
Rating
my ex bf had braces and b4 he got his off his cheeks lok a bit more puffy..it was so adorable..wow i miss him..ughh but no they really dont! good luck =]

bubble babe
Rating
if you have an over-bite

hensonseanmike
You can improve the way your face and smile looks

mrexman
Rating
potentially they can....as you teeth move into place.. little changes will be made but it is very slow and goes almost unnoticeable. as far as the actual braces go... they really wont make a difference..
might make your lips look a little fuller

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy