Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Suggest a trendy name for a dental clinic?
Planning to open a complete oral rehab clinic. searching for trendy name. plshelp me ...

Any tips for a person being scared of the dentist?

How painful is wisdom teeth extraction?
So I went to the oral surgeon today, and I'm going in on the 23rd to get my 4 wisdom teeth removed. I am doing local anestetic, and not getting knocked out for it.

My question is, how ...

Is there a polite way to let someone know about bad breath?
A really nice guy that I just met has terrible bad breath. He seems interested in a relantionship but his bad breath is the only thing turning me off. What options are out there to diminish this? How ...

Do Braces Hurt?

Why my teeths are yellow?
I brush daily but my tooth remain yellow in colour,what is the ...

What is the best painkillers for toothache?

GUM Gum GUM?
Howl ong does your Stride gum last
Additional Details
how long not how l ...

On a scale of 1-10 how bad does a filling hurt?
1 being less pain full and 10 being the most pain full

Is it true that put a shot in your mouth?

I haven't had a filling in forever and i was wondering how it felt...
<...

How can I make my teeth more yellow? Are there strips that can help me do that?
Ive tried to make my teeth white but after not brushing my teeth for 9 years it seems that I cant.

I figured the best thing to do is to have dark yellow teeth. What is the best way to do ...

What is the best method to whiten teeth without having to pay stupid money?
ive heard somoe peoples teeth are naturally yellow. mine are fine i wanna whiten em up a ...

I have a really bad tootth ache and i cant see my dentist until wed what can i do for pain? no oral pain meds.

Does everyone have to get braces on the bottom?
Because my bottom teeth is already straight. Are you do need them because they are gonna shift your jaw in the right spot right..???
But it would look kinda silly without bottom braces lol

Does getting teeth pulled hurt?
I am slow at getting my teeth to come out, and I still have 2 left and I need to get them pulled. I am terrified of the thought of things going in my mouth and I even thought it hurt when I got my ...

No offence, but why do so many British people have bad (buck) teeth?

Best cure for a sore throat?
It's so sore :(...

One of the front teeth is just a bit broken, will it grow back?

Does getting a filling hurt?
I think I need to get a filling in one of my teeth, but I’ve never had one before and I’m a bit worried about it. I don’t want to ask any of my mates about it because they’ll take the mickey ...

Do you brush your teeth....?
with cold or warm water?...

What does NHS stands for?

Edward Cullen LOVER!!
Colors!!! (braces)?
I was just wondering what color of rubberbands you think I should get on my braces. It can be as many as you want. BTW I am a girl

white is my color
y not pink?

sycokittytigger
blue purple green pink
those all ways look good together any of them do

crusader712
u should get a bright color if you want people to notice them or a dark color if you dont want ppl to

kim
Rating
get ur favorat color

Donkey Kong
red, but if u don't like them just get new ones at the next appointment (its free they have to take it off anyways)

Kaitlyn*
Rating
i have braces and my colors now are pink green and blue. next time i go in (which is this wed.) i'm getting pink and orange. i had hot pink and black before that looks cute. yellow and cornflower blue. get your fav. color, pink and green. purple and red, get everycolor!!, dont get green cause it looks like boogers in your mouth, dont get yellow or white cause it makes your teeth look yellow.

Dawn
green,blue or pink

Kiran B
Rating
orangee and blueee

Baybee_Dynamite_X
I've Got Baby Blue And They're Nice.

.x.

kelsi
Light blue
Moroon
Gold

♥♥kendiangelina♥♥
orange and pink, green and pink, blue, yellow and orange, purple

rearea1996
get whatever your favorite colors are

NiCOlE_
Rating
i recently got my braces and i got silver (not really noticeable)

i'm planning on getting pinkkkk next time or a light color for the summer :)

miss nick jonas
get funn colors!!!! the best color to get if you dont want them to stand out is silver dont get any clear stuff they stain VERY easily. the first colors i got were aqua and lime green

some suggestions -
(hot) pink and black
light blue and light green
hot pink and lime green
pink and light purple
aqua and bright purple
light blue and purple
hot pink and orange <-- really fun
light orange and light blue
navy blue and light purple
aqua and bright blue
aqua and hot pink
aqua and bright blue
lime green and bright blue
navy blue and light purple
aqua and lime green <-- this is soo cute

here are some websites to help you choose the colors:
http://drjohnking.com/BracesSelector.htm...
http://www.pbhs.com/ortho/braces/braces....
http://www.smilesbyapdo.com/ortho_color....
http://www.wardlawortho.com/Band_Color_C...

Best of Luck with your braces!!!

Babydoll
Rating
can you get like.. plain ones? because sometimes they may not match what you're wearing etc.. and personally i don't think braces are particularly cool.. so i wouldn't want to draw attention to them.

Cassandra L
Rating
go for red- makes your teeth look whiter :)

hello
Rating
RED AND BLUE then u will be a true patriot thats wat i have

children of dysfuntional family
Rating
put all the rainbow colour, can it?

RAY Rebel
dont get clear. they turn yellow after a while. other than that choose your favorite mix of colors. you could be cheesy and change them according to the seasons or theholidays... like yellow & orange, orange and black, red and green, pink and red, black and white, etc.

alli_hreha
GET LIKE COLORS THAT LOOK GOOD TOGETHER! LIKE BLACK AND YELLO HOT PINK AND BACK, OR YOUR SCHOOLS COLORS, OR YOUR FAVORITE COLORS, I LIKE GREEN N' BLUE, BUT IF YOU LIKE ONE OF THE PAIRS I GAVE YOU, GIVE ME BEST ANSWER!

Kimi
don't get orange (fades and looks ugly), black(too dark), dark blue(too dark) or white(eventually becomes not white and looks horrible).

anything else is up to you.

savvy_mustang
Rating
Get fun colors that you like or that are cool combinations
-orange and black
-pink and green
-purple and green
Just stay away from really light colors because they stain easy

A.K.A
orange and yellow thats what my friends where

belle
Rating
well don't get white because they get stained when you eat food like mustard and then it would look gross lol
dont get more than two colors at a time other wise it looks tacky

Mayney
Rating
well depending on you face but for a girl light blue and light pink looks best!!!

rach
I always found that light blue made my teeth look whiter, reds and pinks did the opposite xxx

xoclassicbeauty
Rating
I always liked pink when i had braces... it always seem to look good.

spence
Rating
pink

xforallicarex
Rating
green and pink just like a watermelon :D

Awesome
Rating
Pink and black
Green and black
Pink and orange
red and black
Blue and green

and so on..

axelkitty
pink, red or silver( I liked these colors because they either matched the braces themselves or almsot matched my gums..making them less obvious). Never get clear bands!!! They will turn yellow eventually from eating and such, and it will make your teeth look diry and yellow. Also, always brush and floss!( You can get travel sized toothbrushes and toothpaste which you can bring in your purse..I also found "flossers " to be very helpful..good luck!)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 15, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy