Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I am 13. does a back tooth hurt when u take it out, please tell the truth.?

I have a lisp is it because of my teeth?
But I think it is because of my teeth. The set of teeth right next to my front teeth are far back and whenever I talk, my tounge hits the teeth. Lateley people have been callin g me on it and I dont ...

Help with Tooth-Ace?
I seem to regularly suffer quite painful tooth-ace for no apparent reason. I've had the odd month when I've had the pain most Days.
I thought it could of been the amount of sugary ...

Anyone heard of infants teeth turning black in a week? (no cavities, blood tests are fine, doc doesn't even kw
their is no swelling in the gums, doc says everything seems to be "normal" and not to worry yet my son cant stop smacking his head and mouth. At the same time his teeth keep turning darker....

How does it feel to get your braces off?
im getting them off tomorrow.
how does it feel when you get them off?
does it hurt when they pull them?

and afterwards..
is it hard to get used to?
is it really slimy?<...

Is there a natural way to freshen breath?
In addition to brushing and flossing regularly, how can I keep my breath fresh? I chew gum now... but is there a natural food that helps with this.
Please don't suggest mouthwash or ...

Is it safe to remove wisdome tooth?
If wisdome tooth is spoiled,is it safe to remove it?I mean does it cause any harm to brain?...

For anyone who smokes, and drinks coffee?
What brand of toothpaste works best to get rid of the stains caused by smoking and coffee? I brush twice a day, but my current brand does not seem to get my teeth as white as I would like? Anyone ...

I have an abcessed tooth right now?
I have an abcessed tooth my 2nd one went to the dentist and he gave me some antibiotics it is one of my front teeth. But my jaw is so sore and throbbing. Called them and they said that the ...

Teeth problems?
teeth problems i have got a very painful tooth so i put rubbing alcohol and soaked my mouth like i heard that would stop the pain but it maid my mouth swell so now i can't open my mouth very ...

So yesturday i have a tooth removed from inside my gums..?
and it is all swollen and blue.. is that healthy??...

Does braces hurt?

I keep getting sharp pains in two of my teeth it comes and goes like every 5 mins. is it signs of cavities?

Hi, did everyone get there teeth out when they were getting braces?

Would i need braces?
I grind my teeth at night
and my dentist said its because i have three teeth that are uneven
so he said i should go to a orthodontist
however,
he said i prolly woudlnt need braces<...

What is the going rate for a tooth from the tooth fairy ?

Can a filling fall out?
I have a white on my front toot and im worried that it might fall out or something. How durable are fillings and what are the chances of one falling out?...

Does it hurt to get a tooth pulled?
i have to get 4 teeth pulled in order for my teeth to move and my braces to work the right way. im sooooo scared! is it going to hurt?!?!?!?!...

HELP!!! Just got braces what should i do??
PLEASE!! I am in soo much pain!! I need advice!! tips anything!!...

BAD TOOH ACHE !!!! Tried almost all remedies. Any help out there?
I have a tooth ache. Tried almost all home remedies I can find. Can't get into dentist until next week !!!!!!!!!! Jaw starting to show signs of swelling. H E L P !!!!
Additional D...

bunny
Can you take ibuprofen and paracetamol with metronidazole?
i have a really bad wisdom tooth and was given metronidazole for the infection but no painkillers please can some one help

Uncle Joe
Rating
Yes. Metronizadol is an antibiotic so you aren't risking an overdose by taking it with ibuprofen or paracetamol.

You shouldn't take 'i' and 'p' together, tho'!

Nikita
No, cool it you pill popper ! Rather dry rubbing a spirit like wisky or brandy into the gums around the tooth causing the problem, this works for my hubby.

kay w
Yes you can use Ibuprofen. If they do not taket the pain away you can back up with paracetamol

jazzyb
Hi there I am a dental nurse, you can take painkillers with metronidazole, but you must not drink alcohol, it can make you really ill, you can alternate ibruprofen and paracetamol as long as you do not take more than the reccomended dose of each, salt water mouthwashes will help the infection also, one teaspoon of salt in some warm water hope this helps

bernie c
Yes you can I have had to myself you are on the best antibiotic for dental problems it will be fine to take the painkillers don't exceed the dosage though aah poor you it's horrible I have and still am having problems

digitalfortress
painkillers will not intervene with the action of antibiotics, and vice-versa, so i don't see any reason why you can't take them. obviously you needed an analgesia, take Ibuprofen as it's an anti-inflammatory analgesic

charlotterobo
YES YES YES ! you can take all three 2gether without any fear whatsoever ! you can not however take Any medicines with any 2 same ingredient`s at the same time you can take paracetamol for the pain / ibuprofen for the inflammation and the metronidazole for the infection .

paintedtearz
Rating
While you are on Metronidazole,which is an antibiotic ,do not drink alcohol until you have finished the course.Drinking alcohol while on this drug may cause nausea,vomiting and abdominal pain.

kaz1
yes you can but allways read the tablet labels

Jamie Y
Rating
Yes, there are no contra indications between these medications

3 para
DONT USE THE PARACETAMOL...IBUPROFEN WILL TAKE THE INFLAMATION DOWN AND I THINK metronidazole IS AN ANTIBIOTIC

Molly D
Rating
Yes, definitely. I would take them at least 2 hours apart just to be sure that both are properly absorbed.

angel77
James t Klerk is wrong. You can take Ibuprofen and Paracetamol together, they are 2 totally different drugs. However, never exceed the recommended dose of no more than 1 gram of Paracetamol at a time, with a mimimum of 4 hours between doses, and a max of 4g in 24 hours, and no more than 400mg of Ibuprofen every 6 - 8 hours, and only 3 doses in 24 hours.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, September 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy