Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Answer This!!!!!!!!!!!!?
At what age did your wisdom teeth come through?...

Fake braces?? can i get them?
My teeth are so ugly, i dont even like to smile, im getting braces in like june, but i want to hide them now! i just want something to look real that cover up my hideous teeth?
Is there anywhere ...

Why are there so many kinds of toothpaste?
Which one works the best?...

Why do most people wait until they are older to get braces even though they have most of their adult teeth in?
by the time they are 12?...

Do crest whitening strips whiten your teeth permanently?

Additional Details
do they only stay white for a certain amount of time?...

What mouthwash is the best one?
wat is the best mouthwash????

What brands/?

also, can mouthwash stain your teeth (if it's blue colored for example)...

Is a second opinion a good idea?
I went to a dentist today for the first time in 5 years and she said I needed what probably amounts to $5000 or more in dental work. !5 cavities, bone loss, pockets etc. I brush twice a day and ...

What do I do?....my teeth hurt?
What do you do when you can't afford dental work?....and your teeth really hurt. I was told I'll need a root canal by the dentist last time - but then my dental insurance ran out....

I cant sleep i have wisdom tooth ache lying down is torture any suggestions?

How does it feel to have your wisdom teeth extracted?
I went to my dentist recently and was told that I need to have all 4 wisdom teeth pulled. I heard it hurts really bad, and I have also heard it doesn't hurt.
Additional Details
All ...

Getting my wisdom teeth pulled out?
What can you and can u not be able to eat after wisdom teeth are pulled out??? Is soup okay or is that too hot??...

Help!! Toothache!!?
How can you ease the pain?...

Can someone answer my question about braces?
I am wanting to get braces soon, I am learning all I can about them first. My question is after the braces come off you have to wear a retainer....do you have to wear a retainer for the rest of your ...

Wisdom Teeth?
Why do they hurt so much coming in?...

Its been 10 years since I gone to the dentist office...?
I am 19 years old and the last time i went to the dentist was like 10 years ago. I have really good teeth and i have never had any tooth problems, thats the reason i have not gone to the dentist. S...

Grinding Teeth?
My bf grinds his teeth in his sleep i nudge him to get him to stop it as it ruins your teeth but he does it all through the night has anybody else heard fo this and why do people do it? a dentist ...

Wat should I do when I bite my tonge rly bad?
my tonge has already started bleeding and it hurts alot! I cant even eat!...

Has any body ever had a root canal?
Does it hurt i have to get one on Monday im kinda ...

Which is the best type of toothbrush?
I used to use an electric Oral B toothbrush with the rotating head but have recently changed to a Braun Sonic toothbrush. With the Oral B I used to be able to feel the action and believed my teeth ...

Do braces hurt?
I ahve a really big tooth (it is my front tooth) It extends up to the top of my ...

Peanut
Can you get mouthwash for under 6 yrs old?
I have been to the supermarket today and all the mouthwashes (including a special children's one) said they were unsuitable for under 6's.

My son (aged 4) often has offensive breath-he cleans his teeth and his tongue (I brush them as well to ensure he hasn't missed anywhere) twice a day. The smell reminds me of catarrh.

Just wondered if anyone knows any mouth wash suitable for him to help him keep his breath a bit fresher-are they marked not suitable for under 6's because of the risk of swallowing or is there another reason?

Shoulld I take him to the GP (he is fit and well other than this)

imaginethat
Rating
yes they have fun mouthwash that makes your childs mouthblue and it shows up all the places they need to brush more, my kids love it and its not hot on there mouth

bmac
Rating
No. You need to take your son to the doctor. I believe that he isn't (sorry) pooping right or enough. That is what can cause such terrible breath---it comes from your intestines. When you don't get cleaned out enough (he should be pooping EVERY day---and not little balls) it can not only make your breath stink, but you can get the worst body odor, too.

No mouthwash (even if there was one--there isn't) would help anyway.

Please start feeding your child much more fiber. Lots of fruits and vegetables, whole grains. Get rid of the white bread and get REAL whole grain bread. Not this stuff they try to pass off as "whole wheat" bread...it's just white bread with caramel coloring added. Check the grams of fiber. Each slice should have at least 5 grams of fiber.

Doing this will start getting him cleaned out. And I would still take him to the doctor. And I would bet money that your pediatrician will tell you the same thing. MORE fiber.

Lisa T
there is a pink mouth wash that doesn't contains alchol, Tesco's sell it, my kids have it all the time.

kelly
Rating
ok it will not hurt him . alot of doctors and stores say stuff like that but guess what lots of women including myself did it and the kids are fine.

suzie q
Rating
Yes you can get mouth washes for children as long as theydonot contain Achol it would do the or if unsure consult your dentist.

Bren
Rating
aquafresh do a kids mouthwash in blue bottles for boys and pink for girls, but not sure on the age for it. if u cant see it in supermarkets or boots ask your local pharmacy if they can order it as the one i used to work in were able to do this. presumably his teeth are ok and there is no decay as this is one reason or an infection in his throat. if the aquafresh one is not ok for his age then ask dentist next time u go to recommend one, also if he feels it necessary he can prescribe one for u, as this is what they did for my daughter.

Tx Guy
mouthwash contains alcohol it is not recommended for children uner 6 years of age. check with his doctor may not be anything serious more often it is not ..or it may be halitosis.

Cheeky
Rating
I'd take him to the GP.

?
Bring him to dentist r doc.Thats not right.

joannie
I would take him to the GP.
hes a bit young to start doing mouthwash and stuff, he obviously has a medical problem that wont be cured with mouthwash

***____ //_ \\_____***
Rating
it is not hes mouth , take him to the doctor

tamra1225
Rating
No, don't use mouthwash on a child. If he still has bad breath, there may be a medical reason, take him to his doctor and discuss this.

ponyboy 81
Rating
If you chose to give a young child moutwash, make sure it is both alcohol and fluoride free. Fluoride is great for developing teeth but not if ingested in high quantities.{A condition called 'fluorosis' may ensue which can make the teeth unsightly} If you are sure your child will spit out the entire amount used and cannot gain access to the bottle indiscriminantly, a fluoride rinse is OK.

SundaeG1rl
Rating
Maybe he has bad sinuses or a milk intolerance or something. His gob shouldn't smell like that!

And no, I don't think there is as kids would just swallow it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy