Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I need help. I am getting braces and I have nice glasses. But I can't get over the geek thing.?
Can somepeople tell me what they would do? or what the did when they had it?...

How often do you REALLY get a cleaning at the dentist?

One of my teeth is loose and another adult tooth is behind it.What should I do?
The baby teeth is slightly loose and it is slightly painful.Is it serious?...

How do I get rid of a white coating on my tongue? Is it due to bacteria overgrowth how can I restore PHbalance

Additional Details
Is there a natural way of getting rid of this yeast/bacterial overgrowth without antibiotics? I've eaten yogurt w/ live cultures, but I still have this problem. H...

My teeth are fine thank you!?
what is it with americans and the obsession with british teeth! why do they think we all have bad teeth? i dont get it, where does it come from?...

Where can i get wax for my braces?
where can i get wax for my braces? cause there's this little TINY wire sticking out at the end of my mouth....and its scraping against the side of my mouth. i would ask my orthodontist but they ...

Did you get your wisdom teeth out? if so...?
How did the whole thing go down. Did they knock you out and then like what, two hours later you wake up in the surgery room? or does somebody take you home and you wake up. i'm getting mine out ...

My Lip is Puffy,?
Okay So my lip was Numb becuase i went to the Dentise, and i bit it and about a 2 millimeters came off! And Now my lip is Puffy! Any Help?
Additional Details
Okay I didn't Bite the ...

Ok tooth pulled and pregnant and in a lot of pain?
ok i had one of my wisdom teeth pulled today and now i cant talk cause it hurt so much to move my jaw the middle of my thraot hurts and my right ear hurts ( side that wisdom tooth was pulled) is ...

How do i get whiter teeth?
how do i make my teeth as white as possible without getting them bleached??
and have them whiter in about a week!
Additional Details
ive been wearing braces for like two years and i ...

I have a dull ache in my teeth?
hey! i have a dull ache on my teeth =[ it really hurts & i think it could be linked too stress can anyone tell me what this actually is if they KNOW....

I have a broken molar due to a cavity I never took care of. How much am I looking at to get it fixed?

It really hurts brushing my teeth and my gums bleed the color of strawberries. Could someone help?
I use to put off brushing my teeth everynight. Now I'm trying to get back into the routine of brushing them every night. But it hurts brushing near the gums and they bleed the color of red ...

On average, how much does getting braces cost?

I have a bad tooth?
i have a bad tooth it sumtimes hurts but not lately cuz i been washing it with lots of water but the tooth is cracked n inside its a little dark im worried but i dont have money to see a dentist ...

What are some home remedies for really painful canker sores or sores in my mouth?

Gum or mints?

I have a really bad ulcer...Please help me! :-( ?
It's down where the bottom lip meets the bottom of the gums. It keeps rubbing and is really painful! It feels like the whole bottom of my jaw is sore up to my ear lol. I have no Bonjela - aahh! H...

Brushing off teeth....?
my husband and I were discussing brushing teeth the other day.We both brush twice a day but I said if you only brush your teth once a day the best time is at night before you go to bed...he says its ...

How often should you change your tooth brush?
I've been very curoius about this because I worry that I don't change it enough. I have braces and I want a clean mouth!...

MaryMary
Can you die from rotting teeth?

sundaizie ♥~♥
Rating
OH MY GOSH...So many health problems are caused from tooth decay. Because the infection is in your mouth...anything having to do with your head is a real concern. Infection can spread to your brain and cause all kind of things. At the very least..you are having problems with bleeding gums...? bad breath..?? and lots of worries?? Go tothe dentist. Fine out who to go to from friends and relatives..if you a embarrased to talk about this with anyone..call a couple of dentist offices and ask if the dentist is "really gentle" and KIND!! You are probably afraid to even open your mouth to a dentist. Find a dentist that sounds like you wouldlike him...make an apointment .. brush and floo you teeth the best you can between now and then...and go!!
When you get in the dentists chair tell him "I've got really crappy teath..and I'm really nervous about this.." Just telling him that will put him on your side really fast!!! You willbe so glad to have a plan in place to fix your teeth. The dentist has seen wayyyy worse teeth then yours..I can guarantee you that! Please just do this...Dental stuff doesns't even hurt..even alittle bit anymore..be brave and take care of your health! ♥ ♥ ♥ been there...done that!

toadfly
Rating
rotting teeth effect your health by having trouble eating which leads to poor nutrition also have to be careful of infection which could also be harmful

Ariel Nicole :)
yes because it effects your nerves wich is a direct link to your brain....so yes it could kill you!

xoxoxo
Rating
I don't think you can die but it can cause problems

jackmatt
Rating
If you get a tooth infection or abscess, this can get into your blood & cause a really bad infection that if not treated can lead to death.
RN

billy
Rotting teeth will cause bad health, thats for sure.

Ties that bind
Rating
yes

Ricvee
Yes...an abcess can form,spreading infection throughout the body.

camlindquist
It was recently proven in dogs (and via humans) that rotting teeth can give you an infection in the blood. And though you rarely die from that immediately, the infection can weaken your organs, such as your heart. This make you more prone to heart attacks earlier in life.

s r
My mother wouldn't take care of her teeth-they were rotting. Doctors told her quite often that they could get infected and the infection could travel to her heart and kill her.

?
Rating
Yes, an infected tooth (especially on the top) can lead to an abcess that can eventually cause an infection that can spread north. The first thing that can happen is an infection in the eye that could actually lead to vision loss. After that it can spread to the brain and it can definitely be fatal. It is very treatable before it gets to this point so long as you can get the proper dental care and antibiotics. So although rotten teeth could eventually lead to something serioius, it is up to you to catch it early.

karen w
Rating
yes, an infection can form and go to your brain or your heart,

Maniac Mark
yes rotting teeth can cause liver enzymes to elevate! And eventually cause germitices which leads to certain death!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy