Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Would u get braces at the age of 28 and a half?
I just want straight ...

Do you tip your dentist?

Abcess on tooth/gum - help !?
I have an abcess which i discovered yesterday i went to the hospital dentist last night as i was rolling about in agony, he started me on antibiotics and i have been taking ibroufen and paracetamol ...

Have many of you actually brush your teeth before you go to bed?
I wonder how many of you out there still have all your teeth?
( ^ _ ^ )...

My teeth have yellowish shade on them which destroys my whole face beauty?
plz tell me how to remove it with natural available at home methods???????//...

I got like 5 canker sores inside my mouth because braces cut my cheeks and germs got in there, how do I heal?

If 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed recommend Trident for their paitients who chew gum, what happens to the 5th?
Do they beat him into submission? Do they send him to Podiatrist School?...

Braces..and rubberbands! HELP!?
okay so i have had brace for about half of a year...and i heard most people have to get those rubberband things so i have a few questions:

1) does EVERYONE who have braces have to get them<...

Bad breath problem?
Please help...I have a bad breath eversince. I used several mouthwash, toothpaste but it remains that way. I went to a doctor, i dont have any internal desease, the medicine he prescribed for oral ...

COFFEE BREATH... Hate it or love it?
You know that smell. Hate it or love it? How do you get rid of coffee breath?...

What colour toothbrush have u got?
I have a pink ...

Can fluoride toothpaste cause bleeding gums?
I know bleeding gums can be caused by gingivitis etc, but I wondered if using a non-fluorided toothpaste helped. I had bleeding gums off and on for ages, started using kids toothpastes, which have ...

How often should you go to the dentist to get your teeth cleaned?

Is a dental abscess classed as an emergency?im in agony&dont think i can wait til after the holidays!?

Where can I purchase a pair of good used false teeth?
Whenever I eat out with my wife I always have to wait until she's finished so that I can borrow her teeth. We share many things we even have a joint account....

How do I get rid off these "wounds" on the inside of my mouth?
It is so annoying and painful. I've got about 3 of them at the same time. I heard they're caused because I don't drink enough water but I certainly do. Please ...

Are red and blue good colors to get for braces??
I want to get red and blue for Independence Day...but i'm not sure how they will look.... =T...

Im 21 and getting my first tooth taken out nxt week.anyone else had a tooth taken out at such a young age?

What happens if you don't floss regularly?

Know any good toothache cures?
One of my upper back teeth has started bothering me recently and I went to the dentist the other day to get it checked out. He told me I have to get oral surgery but that's not until the 14th.. ...

Goldfish"
Can wisdom teeth come out at the age of 38?
i have still haven't got mine. but for the past few days the gum at the back is very swollen and i can feel the tooth underneath the gum.

jez
i avnt either but im only 17 lol he ah

SusanS, Incognito
Mine didn't start giving me trouble until I was about 36! I had them all pulled then because I was going into nursing school and would be allowed no time off for illness or anything!

Keyman
neither do I...it might be some problem with ur gums ..see ur doctor....

backinbowl
They can come out at ANY age.

Tuppence
Rating
they can come out at anytime.

nitmails
Rating
visit http://infible.com/dental.html

christine w
Rating
Yes wisdom teeth can take a while to come through. I am 39 and have 2 in the lower but not fully through there is still some gum flapping over. The 2 at the top still no sign but like you they are hard. We just need to be wait hopeful they will not be painful as some can be and have to be taken out. I am lucky so far.

lilcavichick
yes your wisdom teeth can still come in untill you hit menapause

stive br
Rating
Yes, it could be. Why not?

amy
I think beacause of you're age it wourldnt be safe, the older you are the longer it takes for your mouth to heal. but if they hurt you should go to a dentist.

Sam
Happens all the time...

zita
Rating
I'm just starting to have trouble with mine and i'm 58 but us ausies don't give up easily.

tattooedgray
Rating
Think you can get them at any age. I've had 3 removed, one recently. some people don't have any problems with them, other's, like me, are in absolute agony!

miles
sure! mine hasnt...

jbw
yes

wokingfantasyfootball
Definitely, i had mine extracted in August this year, i am 38, don't worry if they come through and you need them out. It does not hurt.

michelle a
Wisdom teeth can come out at any time, my partner is 44 and his are about to come out. If you have problems for example they are compacted ,i.e. growing sideways and have no room to come through or grow in the right direction, you might find you have side effects every 3 months or so. My partner got jaw ache, headaches and sore gums every three months, his temperature even got higher and he felt run down. Best to have them whipped out and if they put you under anaethestic make sure when you wake up that you have a yoghurt within and hour or two of waking as it stops the nausea, I think it might have to do with swallowing blood when you are under, but you dont know anything about it I promise. I have two teeth and a piece of jaw bone removed and apart from forgetting the yoghurt as soon as I ate one I felt much better. The swelling makes you look a little like a hamster for about 3 days+ but take time off as the anaethestic takes longer to get over than the operation.

Good luck!

mschrissy
It probably is, you should go to your dentist.

dianafpacker
yes, talk to dentist for more advice

shoblya
Yup, it can even come later than 38

Emma B
Yes, they can, and if there is no room for them they may become impacted. This can be established by getting an X-ray. However, I would think long and hard about it before having them removed if they are impacted. It is actually a minor surgery and as with any surgery, there can be complication such as damage to the facial nerves, so if they're not causing you any debilitating harm it may be better to leave them as they are.
It's really something you have to discuss with a dentist, or if you live in some areas of the UK and are unable to register with one, contact your community dentist so they can see you on an emergency basis.

Strawberry Tart
Rating
i supose you could. i'm fifteen and getting mine. it's quite painful and i'm getting loads of soar throats. use your newly found wisdom wisely ;-).

justanotherengine
Rating
sure can, they might be impacted like mine and have to come out

origamimark
Yes. It might be worth seeing a dentist for reassurance.

bobbi
Rating
I only had one wisdom tooth and I got that very late too. Don't worry about it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy