Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How do I get rid of bad breath?

I chipped my tooth just a bit. How long will it take to heal?
Today to show my friend a feature of my Sharpie Mini, I tried to get the silver clip cap off it. Unable to get it with my fingers, i tried to bite it. The silver part chipped my front tooth a bit. T...

Best TEETH whitening SOLD IN DRUG STORES?
lesss than $30.
and dont say brushing your teeth or Whitenimg toothpate....

How do I let my tutor know that his breath smells without hurting his feelings?
He drinks coffee all the time and whenever he gets close to me I feel like i am going to ...

Wisdom teeth taken out in hospital under general?
I have avoided the dentist for 12 years because i was too nervous to go.One of my wisdom teeth is sore and pushing up through gum a bit so went dentist after hubby forced me. An x-ray showed i have 2 ...

Are we suppose to floss before or after brushing teeth?

What is the best way to get rid of a mouth ulcer? Bonjela doesn't do anything for me!?

How do i remove my braces by doing it myself?

PLZ help! does ice or cold things help tootache?
I'm in pain!!!!! & dnt have acess to the ...

What color braces should i get?
i'm a 14 yr old male hindu.
i have black hair, brown eyes, 6 feet tall.
light brown skin.

what colors should i get.
i like the color red. what do u guys think?
A...

How often do you brush your teeth?
On average I brush mine 1.5 times per ...

I have a problem w/grinding my teeth @ nite-the dentist suggest i get a nite guard that cost $475.?
i think he is nuts! does anyone have advice for me? should i use what the doctor orders or should i try something else?...

Having a wisdom tooth removed and scared to death!!?
I'm having one wisdom tooth removed next monday and I have just found out its going to be done under a local anesthetic. I am now terrified. I don't like dentists at the best of times and i&...

Help!!!! What can I do to make my teeth WHITE...?
I looked at my other day... And dam there yellow... can someone help with any ideas???...

Do you have amalgam (silver) fillings in your teeth?
If so are you worried about the Mercury?...

Ive noticed my gums receeding on the lower teeth what can i do im shiting my self?

Can dipping your toothbrush in alcohol kill the germs and bacteria in it?

Braces... Ok so... im getting braces?
Ok... so im getting braces in like a month... im really scared, do they hurt like hurt hurt or are they like hurt sore??? plz help me... I need to be ready for this. :(...

My daughter just lost her first tooth however, it almost looks like the root is still in her gums.What do I do
The tooth was loose for a long time and there was LOTS of wiggling. There appears to be no long root on the portion of the tooth that came out and there was minimal bleeding....

Braces%&*$#!!!!!!?
Ok so I just got spacers abuot 2 weeks ago and they hurt really bad!!! So here are my questions:
1- On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 the worst, how much do braces hurt after you get them in?
2- H...

~*Angel*~
Can Wisdom Teeth grow back after being pulled out?

jessiecatsoupolous
Rating
Of course not, moron.

jesskatsopolouss
Rating
Nope. Moron.

Lizette
What a dumb question!!!!! If your permanent teeth fall out will they grow back???? ofcourse not you only get one set of permanent teeth (ADULT teeth) if they happen to fall or to be extracted there is no way to get them back..... Really did u actually think they will come back after being removed??? unless your a shark and have millions of teeth lined up then there may be a posability.... :)

osu_fanz
No

Sassy OLD Broad
Rating
No.

netranger
No, the root of the tooth is gone.

ferretholelady
no absolutly not,

dollface
No, but it sure hurts when they are taken out, I looked like a chipmunk for days after they were pulled.

skyeblue
Rating
They normally don't grow back.

flip103158
Rating
Not suppose to, but I have heard of an appendix growing back after it had been removed.

redhotboxsoxfan
Rating
Yes, any tooth can, it is rare, but they can. My sister had to have one removed after it grew back at age 37. But then she had a front tooth that came in after baby tooth came out and then the second or primary tooth had come in so the primary tooth had to be removed.

micky
Unless u have supplementary teeth

ANGEL H
NO BUT YOU HAVE 2 SETS OF WISDOM TEETH

sCrUbs
Rating
no,not at all...how would a teeth or for that matter any organ grow back..

weasol
Rating
You can have more than four my brother had six my sister had five and I had six. Its not common to have more than four. btw for all the people callin her a moron your the ones that look like a moron do some reserach before answering a question.

sverthfreyr
No. However, there have been people occasionally documented as having more than two sets of teeth in a lifetime. This is, of course, very rare. Additionally, the teeth would already be in existence after birth, so the third sets could not be viewed as a healing mechanism.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy